It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were forced WOULD YOU?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
furthermore what your saying is should you get in line and forsake God or kill your family and play God? It sounds like to me that either way your savior is not going to be thrilled. Also if memory of my days in the church are any indication these are both sins, big ones if I recall................ I believe they call them commandments.

edit on 20/1/11 by TrowaBarton because: (no reason given)

Not playing GOD in no way I cannot controll my family and I am sure some will follow the Darkness out of fear. ALl I can do is help my kiddies out as best as I can. LOL of course the 3d plan of dealing with these demonically possessed before reaching war vessels I will not speak totally of. But you can best believe WE GONE EAT EITHER WAY.

Playing GOD is saying family dont follow them do this. I will present light to those who can see it and began to walk those who walk with not follow but walk with are becomming family. Understand and if this is a hard question for some then GOD IS WITHIN YOU!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Also I searched and dont know where thread went I looked in location I was told and cannot see. So For whatever reason its been burried what can 1 say seems GOD is less important then political issues these days.

the rate of it gaining controll and it losing controll is faster then its known and there is a reason it was laid out as 1000 year reign to seem to take so long but is it a 1000 year reign of Earth Years or LOL LOL LOL A 224.7 DAY CYCLE UM JUST SAYEN...

365 / 224.7 = 1.624

1000 / 1.624 = 615.76 yrs

edit on 1/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
All very interesting points made by you. Its giving me some things to think about. I'm going to pay close attention to this thread. Thanks for starting it

P.S Perhaps we should all just band and tear the club up ?
edit on 20/1/11 by TrowaBarton because: afterthought

edit on 20/1/11 by TrowaBarton because: nm

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

GOD BLESS
you are welcome 1 more soul is always better then 1 less. Sorta like 2 more angels is better then 1..
edit on 1/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well thanks to all who contributed to this SOUL education thread. Remember first ALPHA is observing from his kingdom he has a Offspring and does love you all. So be strong. I dont even know where htis thread went but maybe its another sign of why it must get BRIGHTER. Until later
PEACE LOVE ETERNIA & LIGHT

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Under the terms of your question, where you cite certain knowledge of the wrongness of these people, no, I would not take the card, and I would do what I could to try and take them down -- death by fighting would still be death, but probably a little more noble than death by starvation

Metaphorically, the price of my alliance and obedience is a bit higher than continued access to ham sandwiches.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Or you could always go Amish and live off the land that is sanctioned to you? Or start your own garden
Then again, the police (Demon I guess in this scenario) could just come and take it all away like they did to that guy in Tunisia...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I don't believe in demons, but sure as hell we would move somewhere were we no longer depend of society to survive

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I have only read your opening post.
My answer is this,No,I will not comply!
I have been preparing for a situation just
like this one for a long time!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

As far as I am concerned, I am already in a world which is inimical to my spiritual wellbeing, and everything with which I function in this world belongs to my spiritual rival, so your question is kind of moot.

As long as accepting the card does not violate any of my spiritual commitments or cause harm to another, then I don't have a problem with it.

<< 1   >>

join