It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were forced WOULD YOU?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ok ATS members deep question. If somehow majikally there was a situation that occured where the money of Earth fell to a all time low and needed to be revived to better assist the entire world financial system. And a new leader or leaders lol comes up with new way to spend and get your goods but you had to FIRST register all your financial information and get a new card for the card is the earlier prototype to make purchases and w/o the card you cant even feed yourself or buy gas pay your bills ect. and you had a family to take care of.

If the new leaders or leader showed you clear signs that they are not of the good nature in fact were demonic controlled and YOU KNEW IT. Would you take the card from a known demonic force or sit die watch your families suffer.

Ill add a extra or Tear the club up!?!?! Since your expected to die anyway for not following your new leader or leaders..

Its a hard question I know but REALLY THIS IS SOUL EDUCATION and the care of your loved ones souls counts aswell YES?

Or is letting them grow up in a demonic world influence ok with you.

GOD BLESS

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Great question I expect alot of interesting responses. Here's mine probably not so much interesting.

I would begrudgingly take up and fall in line only, and I stress only for the benefit of my family (Which I do have so no hypothetical needed in my case). However If I was a alone and an Island unto myself I don't think I could do this. I've always had a very high regard for human life of any variable except my own. My mom always says its one of my greatest strengths and weaknesses.

And while allowing anyone to grow up in a demonic society would not sit well with me, who am I to allow anyone else especially loved ones perish from starvation which is an extremely horrible, painful and time consuming way to die.
edit on 20/1/11 by TrowaBarton because: mispelled words. Sorry I gotta proofread things thrice it seems anymore

edit on 20/1/11 by TrowaBarton because: follow up comment

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I'd shoot the SOB that showed at my door, right in his frakking face.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

SO if this was the case and you did for your family. Are you ok with subjecting them to demonic possession within a demonic kingdom. NEw vessels for other pealm to live within. SO over time you and all you love will becom demonic and will I repat will be left to deal with the RETURN AND THE WRATH THAT FOLLOWS THE. i KNOW MANY ARE GONNA THINK FAMILY FIRST I GOT 2 LIL ONES. But I would not want them blocked from the kingdom of eternia for fake happiness in a demons realm. See where I am comming from. In the Edn those who stay faithful receive blessings for their hardships and those who give in well LIVE on in demonic kingdom about to experience the wrath. Hence Soul education. Do you give up etenria of happiness with your loved ones for temp life w/ loved ones in risen hell!

KEEP them souls workin out

Thanks for you input

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

As long as I am free to worship Jesus and God. If they force me to bow down to anything other than them I will not get the card. Even if they threatened to kill me. Also I highly doubt the 'mark of the beast' will be anything plastic or an RFID chip. But when it does happen I think it will be obvious.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

I'd shoot the SOB that showed at my door, right in his frakking face.

Well if you wwrent a agent I would of thought you were reaching with this comment. But no for this is the ways of still becomming demonic BEAST IS INTELLIGENT FALLEN ANGEL.

Rev 6:10They called out in a loud voice, "How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?"

Rev 6:11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.

SEE my points.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I would take the card, get into the business, work my way up and tear it all down. The End

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I am afraid that this is one of those questions that can only be answered when it happens. I have a very strong moral but as I have learned in my life, sometimes, when you are positive that you would do one thing in a situation, when it happens, you do the opposite.

That being said, I would hope that I would just stick to the high road, or try to find a loophole or something.

Really good question...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

It seems your genes have developed well!

Thanks

Faith is your sword

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pittsburgh
I would take the card, get into the business, work my way up and tear it all down. The End

LOL Pittsburgh. Again tho once received it will not be returned maybe as soon as you touch the card you are infected with bio upgrade gene modify.
I like your train of thought which shows signs the soul within is strong. Just remember once you make deal with Natas there is no backing out even if youhad good intentions.
Thanks

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Sometimes sacrifices must be made for the greater good... then again, what I say and what I do are two different things... only time will tell eh?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Thanks for your input I know its a deep question for it makes you think of all you love and just wanting them to be well off. It is just something good for the soul to consider because I think many want to see their loved ones in safe zone free of wrath and not Terra when the Lamb comes to shut it down.

Thanks for the input
And he got us more then many can sense. If his soldiers are here he the Lamb isnt far from awakening...
Peace
edit on 1/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think it;s a great question.........but I will not say what I would do, someone in the dark side might be watching.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pittsburgh
Sometimes sacrifices must be made for the greater good... then again, what I say and what I do are two different things... only time will tell eh?

I agree hence why I embedd this little light within as to alert and shine when the DARKNESS BEGINS TO OVERRIDE FULLY.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sekos
I think it;s a great question.........but I will not say what I would do, someone in the dark side might be watching.

Hmm I see so you are already in fear that this is being viewed (HOW SAD) 1 SHOULDNT LIVE IN FEAR IN FREE WORLD right!?!?!? to place you on a kill list...... I can respect you fully but you must overcome fear in order to proceed otherwise it will materialize the most scariest things within oceans to force you to follow.

be well and safe

Oh and yes the darkest may be watching. It can see THE BRIGHTEST AND HATES IT IS AROUND NOW.... This sibiling rivalry has been going on for a very very very long time.

edit on 1/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well considering I am an atheist I should have avoided answering this question.

However given the fact that I am, I am simply looking at it from a self preservation standpoint. I would rather live and extend the lives of those around me rather than perish given just about any circumstance. But as m few others poiunted and as I'm sure we all can agree, saying and doing are two different things and I know for a fact that I have contradicted myself in many situations where I said if this happens then I'll do _____________. And I'd venture to say just about everyone here has. I don't know now I'm just feel like playing devils advocate (for lack of a better term) so let me have it

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

The card? Interesting. the nonbelieving mind has been tricked so bad I think Darkness targest some powerfull souls that are borderline. And by getting these souls to atleast borderline level he has in fact gathered many. Because in order for you not to believe you have got to acknowledge what you dont believ in first. Be well and good luck.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

That's ok and I understand what you mean about living in fear, but I wasn't talking about that, What I mean is, if they are watching, which I'm sure they are, I wouldn't tell them what I would do, that's like telling them how to screw us up, that's what I wanted to say.

cheers.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
furthermore what your saying is should you get in line and forsake God or kill your family and play God? It sounds like to me that either way your savior is not going to be thrilled. Also if memory of my days in the church are any indication these are both sins, big ones if I recall................ I believe they call them commandments.

edit on 20/1/11 by TrowaBarton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sekos

I feel you 100% its just the LIGHT within has no fear of this darkness that has banished my 3d flesh in the past only to return even stronger from the periods of finding EA. It knows whos turn it is know !
Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join