It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Welcome the latest ATS Moderators!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The growth of ATS is amazing, the influx of fresh new members and their contributions, as this grows, so must the staff who volunteers their time to help keep this the finest destination for those interested in Alternative topics and the Latest Breaking news..

This is one of those special times where we welcome these fine folks...

ATS Please join with me in congratulating the newest additions to the ATS Staff..

getreadyalready

xpert11

Hefficide

tothetenthpower

Asktheanimals

Welcome to the team

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am a friend of 4 out of 5 of them. Finally, I can say that I too know people in high places.

Anyways I really can't think of anyone better than those people mentioned above I really think you guys picked excellent members who will do great at providing the best services for this website.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well done to all!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I'd like to thank the staff of the opportunity to help mod this wonderful place.

I can assure you the applause hammer will be strong

Thanks everybody!

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Congrats you guys!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Congrats and Welcome!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

getreadyalready

xpert11

Hefficide

tothetenthpower

Asktheanimals

Congratz members on your success keep up the good work.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Quickly..! Tenth - they didn't see me in your "friends list"...get me off of there before they change their mind..!

Well done All...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Welcome to you guys! All the staff here do a fantastic job!

So, let's begin your orientation.

Please step through the double doors to your left, be sure to grab a complimentary bag of delicious popcorn from the table just inside the doors. Nuts are to the right. And watch your step, someone seems to have left piles of bull dung randomly scattered throughout the room.

On the table to your right are the ever important patented "Cushioned Gloves of Clicking™" which each of you will need to equip yourselves with before you begin, go ahead there's enough for everyone. They are for your safety, to prevent blisters and are ergonomically designed to combat carpal tunnel.

Now, in each of the seats there's a console which contains one built-in keyboard, one large ultra-definition holo screen, and one pair of "Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses™" specially designed to help people develop a relaxed attitude to danger. At the first hint of trouble, they turn totally black and thus prevent you from seeing anything that might alarm you. Put these on, you'll need them.

At the center of the room stands the "Ultimate Banhammer of Doom™", this is a last resort tool to only be used in cases of extreme emergencies, or when someone accidentally posts Vogon poetry. The UBD is not a toy.

Good luck to you, and may the luck of the Seven Pillars of Booloo be with you at all times!.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Thank God - we need more moderators to keep the crazies locked up where they belong!

edit on 20-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Thank God - we need more moderators to keep the crazies locked up where they belong!

Those "crazies" ARE the mods.

Welcome aboard guys. Well deserved.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Congrats to the new mods..

remember, if you or any of your team are caught or captured, the IMF will disavow your actions...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Congratulations are in order.

Excellent choices one and all.

Nothing more to add but the best of wishes.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Some awesome choices there, congrats guys!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
We are currently roughing them up a bit behind the curtain.......we all going thru a hazing!

Nahhhh kidding...

But really....congrats and welcome to the newest staffers!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Congrats to all! I dont know any of you but i hope to in the near future..

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Asktheanimals, getreadyalready, Hefficide, tothetenthpower, xpert11, WELCOME to de fray! Listen, don't worry about Mirth's talk of having to begin your orientation by scrubbing the Staff bathrooms.

There are much scarier things in store. I'm not allowed to speak of it directly, but let's just say that I'm still emotionally scarred at the thought of closed-cell foam and toenail clippers.

Great group you are......... well deserved! Feel free to mail me if you have any questions, and we can be confused together.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Applause! Congrats new mods! I am curious if we lost any mods or if these are just additional to add to the growing mix? Either way, these are great choices, imo, and should continue to make ATS the best cyber playground around!

peace,
spec
edit on 20-1-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Congrats to you all, every one of those is well deserved.

Great choice by the staff.

CX.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Welcome to the team folks.

Great choices all round.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join