It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blueberries faked in cereals, muffins, bagels and other food products - Food Investigations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by monkey_descendant

I dont know, I know there is alot of salt which acts as a perservative. I have a bag in the freezer and there is a whole list of ingredients I am not aware of. When you boil them it loses all nutrients. Steaming, I have no idea..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by monkey_descendant

I agree, compared to the continent, fruit and veg prices here are crazy and the quality, freshness and variety not nearly as good...though if you look there are mostly deals to be had, compared to the US, here you can get a bag of apples for example for about £1, various stores do 2 for 1, 3 for 2 and such like so it isn't overly expensive that is pricing people out the market.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

here, frozen fruit and veg doesn't contain salt or any other additive, just the fruit and veg.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Really good to know. Thank you. There have been times when I wondered what the hell was up with the blueberries.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

And this shocks you somehow well guess what it doesn't stop there often when things are made of crab meat its actually fish. Oh Bacon Bits not bacon Pre packaged breakfast not real eggs. Most of what we eat has something artificial the only way to guarantee its made with real ingredients is to make it yourself!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join