It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to take part in a fun experiment ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Ok folks here's how it goes .
You write a not too detailed psychic first impression of the poster above you . Then the subject , if he/she wishes can U2U the reader with his/her thoughts . Then maybe after a couple of days , the recipients can post their thoughts on their reading for all to read.
It's just a bit of fun that is dual porposed . 1 ) to check the accuracey of first impressions 2) to break the ice with fellow members via the use of U2U and have a bit of fun .

So come on guys

edit on 19-1-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

My psychic impression of the poster above me is that they have too much time on their hands.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

My psychic impression about the poster above me is that they have keen intuition into the human psyche of the subject of their post.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

My psychic impression of the poster above me is:

Male
late 20's-- early 30's
considers himself witty, sarcastic type
sc-[fi fan, possibly even Dr. Who fan.
unmarried, likely to remain so

rats, the thing is moving to fast and my impression was of the poster before last.

edit on 19-1-2011 by joechip because: add

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
my psychic impression of the poster above is "Simon".

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

My psychic impression of the poster above is that life has not always been easy nor has it been fair. Dreams have been put on the backburner out of fear of failing. But do not worry goodness and truth always shine through in the end.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
^ 3 posts in one year, my impression of this poster is that he is a man of few words.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kac63
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

My psychic impression of the poster above is that life has not always been easy nor has it been fair. Dreams have been put on the backburner out of fear of failing. But do not worry goodness and truth always shine through in the end.

My impression of the poster who wrote this impression is,

that they are a very compassionate person, and positive person, who sees the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and loves to encourage people to be the best they can.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
My impression of the previous poster is they recently became much more active on ATS due to being fired from work for excessive Internet browsing.

EDIT - This was for PoorFool.
edit on 19-1-2011 by WickettheRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
In the interest of structure ,try to keep your impressions aimed at the person above

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
^ My impression of the above poster is that he is an avid Lord of the Rings fan. He is also a humble person, hence "Galdalf the Grey" rather than "Gandalf the White".

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
In the interest of structure ,try to keep your impressions aimed at the person above

That is not going to be easy considering while one person is doing a reading someone else may be doing the same reading on the same last poster,

did that make sense?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
^ (gandolphthegray) is a fan of LOTR and is not currently in possession of the "ring that rules them all"

edit on 19-1-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey

That is not going to be easy considering while one person is doing a reading someone else may be doing the same reading on the same last poster,

did that make sense?

Yes and I suppose it could add to the fun + you could accidently ( or is it an accident ? ) , hit a home run. Just let it role

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

My psychic impression of the poster above is that he likes baseball and algebra, hence the mathematical use of the plus symbol and brackets in his sentence. I also sense that he has better spelling than me because i'd have spelt Gandalph with an F.
edit on 19/1/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
One psychic reading coming up

I sense that you have sometimes had the feeling that you might be a little bit psychic yourself.

People often think that you are a lot more confident then you actually are.
Sometimes you can be the life and soul of a party but inside you feel like you might be a bit of a fraud and you are a bit scared that people around you might find out how nervous you are inside.

I sense an older male relative with a problem that is concentrated around the chest area, either the heart or lungs

Edit to add
You have many abilities that you haven't yet found a way to use in life

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I feel you have an above average sense of things of spiritual nature. You are too focused though. You need to learn to let go. Don't push things forward. You should lets things flow easier. It will make things easier and less stressfull for you.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ScRuFFy63

psychic impression of above poster...
are you Asian?
you have the unique gift/ability to take a step back & see things from both sides. you have a peacefull nature & seek tranquility over chaos. that's all i got

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
My psychic impression of the poster above me is that they are always waiting for the other shoe to fall. When good things happen they wait to see what is going to ruin it "this time".

They are married but live more like friends with their partner than husband an wife.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

My psychic impression of the poster above is that they are 32, male, hardworking individual! Also into music and the unknown! Likes nature and is a romantic of sorts. Many good deeds are done by this person but still holds guilt deep inside that burns like fire! Slowly gaining knowledge about the universe that brings a sort of calmness to them. Many great days ahead!
Smokin

I see I couldn't get the gender right. I didn't try hard enough. Maybe this is me in 4 years? LOL
edit on 20-1-2011 by Smokinmirrors because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join