It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo/CGI captured on four camera's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I found on youtube this vid, and the maker did provide also the source video's (youtube) from the event(s)

It shows a rotating "tri" shaped light, from 4 different angles/camera's, and as i can judge from probably two different occasions.

It could be a big set up, a hoax from a "group" of people, it could be CGI , it looks nice though. I did a search and found a topic about one of the source vids, wich leaned to CGI. It also looks like its all filmed with the same camera, but now seeing that there a 4 different accounts of it, i think it deserves a little topic of its own.

For those who actually believe in those things, and trying to understand there behavior, science or whatever, it could be nice footage. Its very clear compared to most video'.s That could make it more authentic or more suspicious. Also the talking and noises at the source footages can be debated over and over.. I don't care.

It is not the intention to make this an endless yes/no topic, just to inform and share.

All four:

Source vids:

edit on 19-1-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Awesome find!

I have to go to work but I will be checking back later to see what the consensus on this is.

S&F for you!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I was going to say a spotlight spinning around, until I saw the last video. Maybe laser lights or something?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Looks like an illuminated paper football, suspended by a fishing line, inside a hotel room, with the reflection showing on the glass of the window. (then added CGI for the STNG-like exit).

Of course, that's just a guess. As with any of these, it's hard to know what is and what isn't a fake. There's no real way to tell one way or the other.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is not a genuine UFO sighting. I can tell that it's CGI because of the movement and texture of the object. It's obvious that the flying object was never real in the first place. I know extraterrestrial spacecrafts exist inside and outside the atmosphere, but this video was faked. There are plenty of authentic videos that present real UFOs, besides this one.
edit on 1/19/2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

link   
It was *ok* until it flew away.

link   
It looks like CGI
(Dare I say it , not even very good CGI)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

You might be right, but the four different camera views did decide me to give it a chance up here.

Besides the fact that i always keep in mind that without the original footage without the effects, or being at the spot and time, you never know..

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Understanding Dutch I can tell you that this reeks of an art school project. Conversation just didn't seem natural, I don't know how messed up things are nowadays in Amsterdam but I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't assume that people standing around in that neighborhood are tourists. That alone was a huge red flag for me.

If these people filming it turn out to be of different age with no apparant relation and the pics from the supposed "tourist" popping up somewhere along with a bunch of other holiday pics I will reassess this whole event.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

Greetings;

This has been on ATS before, and as far as I'm concerned, it can not be debunked. Not unless some one brings up project Blue Beam, which is basically a huge hologram generator, and we don't know this for sure, as its all conjecture, and speculation. That would be (IMO) the only human technology of creating this sighting that I could agree with. However, I personally believe that this footage is of a alien craft that was not cloaked, no swamp gas, no Chinese lanterns, no radio controlled plane with lights, no BS.

In Love, Light and Wisdom
trinity369

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Another red flag is that any time the object will be interacting with another (either supposed to go in front, or behind it), the vid cuts off. Making you wonder if it was just too much to bother with doctoring that part.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by trinity369

It's CGI how can you not see it? And with holograms alot of people get confused a hologram still has to be projected onto an object to get the hologram effect

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Its a cgi blanket in the wind imo, or it could be a cgi supeman cape lol

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'd be convinced if we didn't live ina world where things are so easily faked...

I want to believe but this seems to good to be true

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Discussed many time, I believe it was flagged as cgi...

Mods, please link to the original thread posted 2 above..

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

The original thread was over a year ago, but I would suggest it as another source for seeing discussion of this.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
I was going to say a spotlight spinning around, until I saw the last video. Maybe laser lights or something?

Yeah, maybe an E.T. Space Craft too.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by punctual
I'd be convinced if we didn't live ina world where things are so easily faked...

I want to believe but this seems to good to be true
I agree,but the big question is this confusion(photoshop)by design?Did they release photoshop with the intent purpose to confuse us specifically with u.f.o"s?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well i am dutch and i am not convinced this is the real thing. In 2nd video the people involved seem to be acting. They don't talk/sound like very excited as one would be seeing a scene like this. I bet they are some ICT students working on a prankproject. The video with the guy running at the end...... the guy yelling is telling to stop filming, yet again talks/sounds like bad acting. Also i dont hear the yelling guy running after him or something and he runs real fast in some appartmentbuilding..........if it was real he would be running further away.

top topics

join