It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired Vaccine Expert Speaks Out (Get this information out before the Internet gets Censored!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Whistleblower Vaccine Expert warns of the danger of vaccines, he says he would not vaccinate his own children. This will give you a balanced view of what's really going on with vaccines, everyone has already been given the Official Story; now discover the dark side. Press pause to read each slide. Spread this information while you still can!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
And for those who prefer, I've copied and pasted
educate-yourself.org...

Retired Vaccine Researcher to Jon Rappoport: "If I had a child now, the last thing I would allow is vaccination." (Aug. 6, 2009)

Jon Rappoport (Q) Interviews a Retired Vaccine Researcher (A) (given the pseudonym of "Dr. Mark Randall")

Q: Do you believe that people should be allowed to choose whether they should get vaccines?

A: On a political level, yes. On a scientific level, people need information, so that they can choose well. It's one thing to say choice is good. But if the atmosphere is full of lies, how can you choose? Also, if the FDA were run by honorable people, these vaccines would not be granted licenses. They would be investigated to within an inch of their lives.

Q: There are medical historians who state that the overall decline of illnesses was not due to vaccines.

A: I know. For a long time, I ignored their work.

Q: Why?

A: Because I was afraid of what I would find out. I was in the business of developing vaccines. My livelihood depended on continuing that work.

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

DMCA: Digital Millennium Copyright Act

edit on Wed Jan 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

edit on 19-1-2011 by bphi1908 because: problem solved

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread.
I am S&F and posting for easy retrieval.
Vaccines are criminal and need to be stopped.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I just brought my baby to the dr. to get immunized, hes 18/mo and hasnt had a vaccine since his 2/mo check-up. Luckily after speaking w/ the doctor and deciding she knew nothing, we decided once again to hold off on the vaccines.. Glad I did. I'd like to print this interview off and bring it to that doctor!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Almost had me until he mentioned Wakefield who was nothing more than a fraud. His results were never able to be duplicated. And if you follow the money Wakefield was developing his own vaccine - serious conflict of interest. IMHO he has ZERO credibility.
edit on 1/19/2011 by Terrormaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is something I have been looking into recently and I couldn't quite believe some of the things I was reading, it truly is scary stuff. Here is some info:

Unicef child-death campaign in Africa 'failed'

A UN programme to combat child deaths from disease in West Africa has failed, a Johns Hopkins University study says.

The study, published in the British medical journal Lancet, claimed that child deaths fell by 13% in areas of Benin targeted by Unicef.

But in areas of the country where the programme was not introduced, the death rate dropped by almost 25%.

BBC

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2cbcfb0af6dd.jpg[/atsimg]

New Zealand Is Ahead Of Many Countries For Infant Well Being, But Low For Immunisations

The Unicef report, the State of the World's Children, showed New Zealand was on a par or ahead of the world on several counts for child wellbeing, including infant mortality, but it exposed the nation's low ranking for immunisations.

Source: Stuff.co.nz, 26 January 2009.

The Vaccination Hoax

Thanks for the vid - never seen it before.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Thanks a lot, excellent information! New Zealand is the place to be

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by alittleironic

I'm very happy to hear that alittleironic; it is rare these days that people are strong minded enough to not blindly do what they are told. Definitely worth printing out, this kind of information will eventually be hoovered up by the powers of the world, one day people who share this information will no doubt be labeled as terrorists or as having mental problems

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Thanks Stewie, I'm glad you were the first to reply as I normally get a Pharma Shill who wants to do anything he can to derail the thread. Hopefully I've managed to get them all sacked from their jobs after constantly pointing out the obvious flaws in their arguments

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I've never been much for anonymous interviews and even less so with Rappoport since as I understand it he and his Wife glean much of their income from Alternative Medicine.

I find what appears to be obvious lies in that interview to be off putting. Claiming vaccines have made no difference or implying it is simply, a lie. I don't know how else to put it.

Anyone my age has witnessed the positive effects vaccines have had in preventing or even eradicating illness, in particular childhood diseases. Is he saying Smallpox and Polio went away due to cleanliness? Get real. If anything people were more anal about cleanliness when I grew up than they are now. They had to be because lots of things we no longer see thanks to vaccines were in our faces then. I'd think he fails the test on that one for honesty and credibility.

It's a good thing to make sure drugs and vaccines are safe, but when an anonymous person who claims to have developed vaccines make a statement that would get him laughed out of his profession, I get the idea this anonymous person is not who or what he says he is. Sounds more like a person who is fanatical on this topic making stuff up to push an agenda. Question is, does Rappaport know and is he going along with it because of his financial involvement in the Alternative Medicine industry.

We also have the fact that Whooping Cough, a horror I went through as a child that should not exist today is making a comeback. It coincides exactly with Parents suddenly deciding to not vaccinate their children. Strong evidence it seems to me. Should be an alarm bell to the Parents who doomed their own children to catching it based on radical views expressed by people pushing a personal agenda like the so called anonymous person in the interview. In this conspiracy topic their are and will be real victims, including dead children that should be alive.

Rappaport is just a Philosophy Major and I've never seen mention that he actually graduated. His Wife if I'm not mistaken is deep into the Alternative Medicine business which likely how he can survive on books that sell few copies and the low wages, barely know radio people earn. Strong reason to fudge on the facts a bit to push Alternative Medicine. All my opinion of course.

Personally I think the real conspiracy is the Alternative Medicine Industry that has scared people into the insane idea that everyone involved in medicine is out to kill them so they can peddle their products and services. Not exactly a brilliant observation since the Snake Oil business has been with us since the first Confidence Man / Witch Doctor discovered he could control people with tricks and fakery. Rub a little smelly crap on them and they will give you half the Goat they just killed. Not hard at all to grasp. Only now it's make you scared of real medicine, make you think the world is full of medical dangers even though our lifespan goes up every generation and then go for the wallet.

What I don't get is how people when considering these things never seem to realize the simple fact of the increasing life span means we are healthier than ever? That things like Polio and Smallpox are not around anymore, exactly because of vaccines and the idea that some soap and water and better food would be the reason is bordering on the absurd.
edit on 1/19/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrormaster
Almost had me until he mentioned Wakefield who was nothing more than a fraud. His results were never able to be duplicated. And if you follow the money Wakefield was developing his own vaccine - serious conflict of interest. IMHO he has ZERO credibility.
edit on 1/19/2011 by Terrormaster because: (no reason given)

Thanks for your reply Terrormaster. If a person agrees with Hitler on one point it doesn't mean they are bad, so best ignore the Wakefield comment which you don't like and try to focus on the rest and see what you think, give it a chance.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Blaine91555,

Thanks for your reply. I've only got time to reply to one part right now, as I'm off to work. Hopefully others here will be able to address your fear of not being vaccinated.

Regarding Whooping Cough making a return

In 2010, nearly 1,000 adults and children have tested positive for whooping cough -- and more than half of them had been vaccinated.

Whooping cough still infecting millions of vaccinated children

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

S&F and thanks for the text. GREAT interview.

One thing though, "Andrew Wakefield, the British MD who uncovered the link between the MMR vaccine and autism, has just been fired from his job in a London hospital." ...Wakefield's study was published in the Lancet, but then he was busted for falsifying results etc., and a conflict of interest involving investments and profit. He was fired for unprofessional fraudulent behavior.

Unfortunately, Wakefield's fraud has set back the fight. (Need to find another reference, hero.)

Brian Deer reports that the original study claiming a link between the MMR vaccine and autism was not only flawed, but that the results were a systematic fraud perpetrated by the primary author, Andrew Wakefield. The author, an investigative journalist who has spent years looking into the 1998 Lancet study by Wakefield et al., reviews many previous findings and reports new ones. He describes how Wakefield's small study (just 12 children) recruited students who were referred to him by a lawyer who was trying to collect evidence for a lawsuit against vaccine makers. In addition, Deer explains that Wakefield himself was paid directly by the lawyers, a fact he didn't reveal to his co-authors. 10 of his 12 co-authors withdrew their names from the paper when they learned, several years later, of this financial conflict.

The new report in BMJ also reveals that Wakefield altered and distorted the data on the children themselves. For example, 5 of 12 had symptoms of autism before their vaccinations, although the paper reported that all were "previously normal".

For more info, just follow the links:

Last week we linked to the BMJ editorial, signed by Fiona Godlee, Jane Smith and Harvey Marcovitch, introducing investigative journalist Brian Deer’s report on the extent of the autism/vaccine fraud. Yesterday, we linked to the first piece by Deer, in which he describes the scientific discrepancies: the details of the alleged financial motives are in the follow-up piece.

The Lancet today retracted a 1998 study by Andrew Wakefield and colleagues that, based on a sample of 12 children, claimed to have found a link between autism and the widely used MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccination. The paper induced a long string of correspondences published in the journal and stirred major controversy surrounding the vaccination.

10 of the paper's 13 authors had already acknowledged some of the problems with the paper, publishing a "retraction of an interpretation" in 2004. But the official retraction didn't occur until today, as a result of the Britain's General Medical Council's finding against Wakefield and two of his colleagues, who are at risk of losing their rights to practice medicine in Britain for their "unethical" methodology, and for describing the research in a "dishonest" and "irresponsible" way.

Read more: Retracted: Autism linked to childhood vaccination - The Scientist Community - debate. relate. collaborate. www.the-scientist.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
reply to post by Blaine91555

Blaine91555,

Thanks for your reply. I've only got time to reply to one part right now, as I'm off to work. Hopefully others here will be able to address your fear of not being vaccinated.

Regarding Whooping Cough making a return

In 2010, nearly 1,000 adults and children have tested positive for whooping cough -- and more than half of them had been vaccinated.

Whooping cough still infecting millions of vaccinated children

I have no fear. I don't post much in this topic even though I'm interested because I see the real conspiracy as being on the other side. All I do is upset people sold on the idea that medicine is out to get them and nobody else seems to be interested in the Alternative Medicine Confidence Game that has been with us all throughout history.

The sources are never good, often anonymous nutty stuff like this interview and no way was that person who they claim to be in my opinion.

Young people who never had to go through the childhood stuff that is preventable now have no point of reference. They've never experienced it thanks to the vaccines you are afraid of.

Polio impacted so many we knew and loved that I still remember nearly the whole town showing up for the first vaccine we were able to get. That and the guy who lived around the corner from me who was one of the last where I lived to contract Polio.

I do accept they make mistakes. I do accept that often financial concerns outweigh common sense, even to the point of criminality. I don't accept the idea that the whole industry exists to try and kill us. That is paranoid nonsense.

I'll go away.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

thanks for the cut and paste. i will read this tomorrow.
2nd
regards f

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm inclined to believe if this were genuine this scientist would have published papers showing such results and would have suggested ways of stopping such cross contamination.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

I've never been much for anonymous interviews and even less so with Rappoport since as I understand it he and his Wife glean much of their income from Alternative Medicine.

I find what appears to be obvious lies in that interview to be off putting. Claiming vaccines have made no difference or implying it is simply, a lie. I don't know how else to put it.

Anyone my age has witnessed the positive effects vaccines have had in preventing or even eradicating illness, in particular childhood diseases. Is he saying Smallpox and Polio went away due to cleanliness? Get real. If anything people were more anal about cleanliness when I grew up than they are now. They had to be because lots of things we no longer see thanks to vaccines were in our faces then. I'd think he fails the test on that one for honesty and credibility.

It's a good thing to make sure drugs and vaccines are safe, but when an anonymous person who claims to have developed vaccines make a statement that would get him laughed out of his profession, I get the idea this anonymous person is not who or what he says he is. Sounds more like a person who is fanatical on this topic making stuff up to push an agenda. Question is, does Rappaport know and is he going along with it because of his financial involvement in the Alternative Medicine industry.

We also have the fact that Whooping Cough, a horror I went through as a child that should not exist today is making a comeback. It coincides exactly with Parents suddenly deciding to not vaccinate their children. Strong evidence it seems to me. Should be an alarm bell to the Parents who doomed their own children to catching it based on radical views expressed by people pushing a personal agenda like the so called anonymous person in the interview. In this conspiracy topic their are and will be real victims, including dead children that should be alive.

Rappaport is just a Philosophy Major and I've never seen mention that he actually graduated. His Wife if I'm not mistaken is deep into the Alternative Medicine business which likely how he can survive on books that sell few copies and the low wages, barely know radio people earn. Strong reason to fudge on the facts a bit to push Alternative Medicine. All my opinion of course.

Personally I think the real conspiracy is the Alternative Medicine Industry that has scared people into the insane idea that everyone involved in medicine is out to kill them so they can peddle their products and services. Not exactly a brilliant observation since the Snake Oil business has been with us since the first Confidence Man / Witch Doctor discovered he could control people with tricks and fakery. Rub a little smelly crap on them and they will give you half the Goat they just killed. Not hard at all to grasp. Only now it's make you scared of real medicine, make you think the world is full of medical dangers even though our lifespan goes up every generation and then go for the wallet.

What I don't get is how people when considering these things never seem to realize the simple fact of the increasing life span means we are healthier than ever? That things like Polio and Smallpox are not around anymore, exactly because of vaccines and the idea that some soap and water and better food would be the reason is bordering on the absurd.
edit on 1/19/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

Agreed and Polio was actually a disease which mostly infected individuals and children who lived in affluent and very CLEAN households because these children and adults had not been exposed to the virus and so didn't develop any way to protect their immune systems. The same thing is happening now with other diseases because people are too clean. Luckily vaccines expose us to a controlled amount of germs so that our immune systems can develop to fight them.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant
I'm inclined to believe if this were genuine this scientist would have published papers showing such results and would have suggested ways of stopping such cross contamination.

Think about it this way monkey_descendant, would a scientist working for McDonalds come out and say he had worked out their food was unhealthy? Would a scientist at Orange say he thinks we should be cautious with mobiles phones as the long term risks are unknown? These scientists are there to help sell the products not to put people off. If the scientist discovers a danger, a lot of companies will try to come out with a clever way of protecting themselves. E.g. in the packaging of the Swine Flu vaccine

"Neither Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine nor AFLURIA has been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential or for impairment of fertility"

They are in fact telling you the dangers there. Have you ever tried buying something 'Untested' on Ebay? It actually means broken, but you get more money by listing as 'Untested'. There are people who go around buying 'Broken' items on Ebay and then relist them as 'Untested' and make a healthy profit. The truth is Swine Flu Vaccines are for sterilizing to reduce the population, but most people are already aware of that so I won't spend time on that one.

Next time you buy a mobile phone read inside the manual and look for the warnings and safety advice. The guy/girl in the shop didn't mention those nor did the TV adverts? That's business!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant
Agreed and Polio was actually a disease which mostly infected individuals and children who lived in affluent and very CLEAN households because these children and adults had not been exposed to the virus and so didn't develop any way to protect their immune systems. The same thing is happening now with other diseases because people are too clean. Luckily vaccines expose us to a controlled amount of germs so that our immune systems can develop to fight them.

monkey_descendant,

Do a quick Google for Polio Outbreak and see if the countries that come up are ones well known for their affluence and having such clean households.

Having a quick look at the top results of Google

1. Polio Outbreak in Tajikistan
2. Acute polio outbreak kills nearly 100 in Congo
3. Congo Republic Declares Polio Emergency
4. Fast-moving African polio outbreak kills 97

How do they explain that polio disappeared in countries with little to no vaccine; same as small pox? Jonas Salk said himself, that the only cases today, are directly caused by the vaccine. How do you explain that the only countries that polio is said to reappear in, are those that are underdeveloped, and lack sanitation and proper nutritian?

Then top that off, the modern day outbreaks of polio in Nigeria are known directly caused by the vaccine itself.
articles.mercola.com...

There truth is that modern medicine even went so far as to change the defintion of polio to hide the fact the vaccine failed to work. www.vaclib.org...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join