It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Strange Pictures

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

No I put it in another post up there, I said why would the light get brighter where the "head" is suppose to be. Also he was up against the window when he took that picture that could add to the effect.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by njh1988
reply to post by Versa

No I put it in another post up there, I said why would the light get brighter where the "head" is suppose to be. Also he was up against the window when he took that picture that could add to the effect.

well thanks at least for bothering to reply to my post this time

in the screen shot Ive enhanced the 'head' area actually shows up darker not lighter

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I am almost certain it is from a laser pen like this

They create a thick green laser that gets thicker as it goes on for over a mile
edit on 19-1-2011 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Why in the first picture it would have to hit something to stop like that. Could make sense in the second picture.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
why would the ships be so long and narrow.....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by punctual

First off, how do you know they are not long and narrow. Second, maybe more as in light being left behind from really fast acceleration. I'm not trying to say this is a ufo anyways, sorta just "what is this" just looking for different ideas, or maybe experiences.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I just think this is one of those things that you will never find an answer that explains the object. Unfortunately there are things that we have to accept as unknown. I think the whole field of Ufology is that way for now.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by isitjustme

I think that is most likely the outcome, both the pictures that were taken were both in darkness and nothing or anything else around them. Most likely it came from a natural source or something easily explained but due to the way the pictures are taken I dont think I will ever know, but thats what is great about looking for things and trying to figure them out, you always have new things to look at.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
i'v seen the same light(pic2) with my friend (carlos) before saying 'PEACE' we both saw this same green light (pic2) shoot straight down outta know where (for about 2 secs). we both looked at each other with this face
saying' yo yo did u see that' we were both stuck stupid not knowing what itwas. freaking scared the hell outta me

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
i'v seen the same light(pic2) with my friend (carlos) before saying 'PEACE' we both saw this same green light (pic2) shoot straight down outta know where (for about 2 secs). we both looked at each other with this face
saying' yo yo did u see that' we were both stuck stupid not knowing what itwas. freaking scared the hell outta me

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by njh1988

Hi, Thank you sharing your images. I too am disappointed by the way new posters are often treated on ATS. I hope others reading this thread are not discouraged.

Regarding this incident, having previously analyzed 1000's of UFO cases with photographic and video evidence it is clear to me that this event, including your statements here, do not fit any of the typical hoaxer profiles I encounter. I can also tell you that almost identical images are occasionally found on hunter's trail scouting camera's around the world; I wish I could tell you more about the object captured.

Do you recall from which side of the aircraft the object was captured, a port or a starboard window? In front of the wing or behind?

Thank you, C

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DrZrD

My brother gets off work here in 30 mins. I will ask him that and have it hope here in no time. From lurking around here for some time before becoming a member, I notice the difference, being in front of the gun. Thank you for the encouragement, I know most people here have ran into a lot of bull along their time here. Its all good, and I'm glad some people are interested in wanted to know more and trying to help me figure this out.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DrZrD

He said thinks he was in rows 5-8 not to sure and he was on the left side if you were facing the cockpit. It was a smaller plane 2 seats per row and the left facing the cockpit and 1 seat per row on the right. He saw the object outside the window to his left, and had to look back after. Also he said he remembers early in the flight looking back to see the wing so he was in front of it.

edit on 20-1-2011 by njh1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by njh1988

This latest information was very helpful. I had assumed your brother was traveling in a typical commercial airplane but with only 3 seats per row, this was a rather small craft.

Regarding earlier comments, I cannot see any significant differences between the EXIF data for your images and the metadata embedded with various LG290C sample images. Your images are the full size available from this camera and nothing within the embedded metadata would suggest modification of any kind. I suspect that the 1.3M pixel sensor is primarily used as a digital zoom and that 0.3M pixel is the maximum image size/highest resolution.

Regarding the seating questions I asked, I wanted to test a theory that could have explained the objects green color; unfortunately, my theory failed. I thought that perhaps the object obtained its green color through illumination by the starboard, green, anti-collision light located at the wing-tip forward edge. But if photographed from the port side, for my theory to be correct it would need to appear red, matching the red port side anti-collision light invalidating my theory.

I do not have anything else to add at this time; some things are destined to remain mysteries.

Thank you, C

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DrZrD

I'm glad someone is trying to actually look at it to see what they think. Thank you for the time your putting in just looking at it. It's good when someone looks at it and they don't say glow stick yep thats it all done.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

That's the same thing he said. No matter how much you believe in something like this say anything ufo related. When something does happen you just get freaked out, I guess feeling of I should not be seeing this.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Being a Neon Tube Bender for 20+ years All I can say Is "I can Make that" With the short tube you can see that the top left "end" bends in a 90 degree angle when you zoom in on the picture..

2 cents.....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hdchop

I took a look at what you said, but I don't think I would call that a 90 degree bend. Its moving or bending but its not at 90 degrees.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by njh1988

Hello, My name is Dan and I am pleased to answer his questions. First off you will get all kinds of people answering stupid things, and maybe what they think it is. But what I am about to say it will be hard for you to believe. Your Brother (was It ? ) knows what he saw and only he has that experience, and thats cool and exciting. What he experienced was an entity that actually is of this world. These things travel at a high rate of speed and can turn on a dime. When they speed up, this takes energy, and thats what is being used,which he was experiencing. They come in all different colors, I have Blue , Red, Yellow, Green, Orange etc. and have them taken with a flash and no flash at all. I have 2 photo's at night in a Remote township, pointed my camera up into space with no flash and after 1/2 second they were exposed. If you want to know more you can email me @ [email protected] I have over 6000 photo's of you would not believe is out there. Noone has seen these photo's but me, but soon I need to show someone who knows more than I. If I told you there is a face in his photo would you believe me ? Dan

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Woody911

I'm not one to just say, things that are not real because I have no proof nor seen proof to say they are not real. I would be interested in seeing what you have pictures of. As we are not to sure what this is and I think it would great to see and share experiences.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join