It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Strange Pictures

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is my first ever thread so... I don't know how it will go but here we go.

In short my brother flew from Ohio, to visit me for a couple days and for a concert, I live in the Dallas Fort Worth area. He left it was sometime in mid August more towards the beginning, his flight left at 12 I think. He had to fly to Philly then wait till 9 or so until his next flight or maybe 10. In the middle of that flight, he noticed something out the window. He told me he was just sitting there looking out the window, ground and the clouds. He said that he saw something that he thought might of been from someones laptop or something from inside the plane making lights reflect on the window. He took two pictures out the window and was freaked out by what he seen. Two days after he lands he said I have pictures to show you from the flight, I was thinking maybe a shot of Dallas from above or something like that. He sends them to me and I just, I don't know what that is or anything. I cannot figure out what it could be and I brought it here for that reason, to see what others think and or might know. I also have a message he sent me on Facebook, explaining this to me.

At first the "object" seemed to be circular, with a light that seemed to be roughly one half of the circumference of the "object" spinning counter-clockwise around the edge. I then had theorized that perhaps it was the reflection of something someone had in the aisle opposite me on the plane, but to no avail. Looking back out of the aircraft, I then noticed that the object began to "flatten" in what looked to be a seamless transition from circular, to absolutely straight. It started to lengthen, very quickly, from right to left. I snapped another picture at this time. VERY shortly after this picture, the right-end "tip" of the light began collapsing from right to left, continuously gaining speed until it reached the left end, completely disappearing altogether. The best description I can give is that whatever this thing was, it seemed to have left it's own light behind when it accelerated.

If anyone has questions I cannot answer, message me and I will give you means to talk to him.

Full size image - 1
Full size image - 2

MOD EDIT: to add links

edit on January 19th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
1st Picture one looks like a "glow stick" from a party in which you took everything else out around it...
2nd picture looks like a laser from same said party... or "concert" that you went too...
lemme guess the venue? Lizard Lounge?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
A glowstick

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

No we went to Mayhem Feast the day before, his phone is not that good really, I have better things to do then come on here and make things up. I know it does look a little weird, but being the people we are my brother and I, we would not just come here to just mess around. Maybe someone has seen something like this before, he didnt tell his girlfriend about this until 2 months after he didnt tell anyone but me. Since we are both into stuff like that.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The first pic reminds me of that energy craft that appeared at the Meier farm in Switzerland. I don't know what planet it comes from, I think even the Pleidians did not know. But they are small/short beings.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The first picture looks like a glow stick and the shadow it gives off looks like its on someone's arm

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Will you please post the original raw images? Without them, analysing these cropped images are really pointless. Thanks!

With that said....I would bet it is long exposure of a light - not a UFO. Many people make photo art this way... Lon g Exposure images - here

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1f7a8c82137.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2460614fbe9d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed57c5e1daf7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by njh1988

Well I have to agree the first one looks like a glow stick, but honestly the biggest problem I have with these images is that if it was night outside the plane and he was taking pictures from inside the plane. There should be reflections of lights, a camera, the picture takers face etc. It seems flawlessly clear around the green. Which is not concurrent with a plane. Its not like you can just slide a window open in the plane to remove the reflection.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
reply to post by njh1988

Well I have to agree the first one looks like a glow stick, but honestly the biggest problem I have with these images is that if it was night outside the plane and he was taking pictures from inside the plane. There should be reflections of lights, a camera, the picture takers face etc. It seems flawlessly clear around the green. Which is not concurrent with a plane. Its not like you can just slide a window open in the plane to remove the reflection.

That is...if it was really taken from inside a plane.

These are not legit images...meaning...someone cropped out majority of the image...until the entire photo is produced, these imagres are nothing.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I think if I had to guess he just put the phone up to the window, his phone like I said is not a very good one to say the least. I would expect reflection too, only thing i can think would be with the flash off he was so close to the phone when he took the picture that he darkened the whole window. These are the pictures too right here I have done nothing with them. He sent them to my email and I put them on here. I know it does look a lot like a glowstick that was the thing I said it was, but just listening to him talk, he clearly had no idea what it was. Who knows maybe there was someone with a glowstick around, but he never told me, plus its like around 11 11:30 in the afternoon when this happened, he said most people were sleeping.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by Phantom28804
reply to post by njh1988

That is...if it was really taken from inside a plane.

These are not legit images...meaning...someone cropped out majority of the image...until the entire photo is produced, these imagres are nothing.

like I said in my post these were taken from a party...
the "concert" he mentions his friend coming down for...
ive seen bazillions of these long exposure glow sticking pictures
and yeah totally cropped everything else out of them...

I say close this down...member has been online and shows no interest in backing it up with original photos or even to pleade his already destroyed case....
edit on 19-1-2011 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren

Unless they start giving out glow sticks at Mayhem Fest at the Superpages, outside for an all day event.The concert was the day before, we left at maybe 7 or 8 in august so the sun is still out. We left because it was 115 outside and my girlfriend could not take the heat any longer. He left the next morning at about 10 or so, he left dfw at 12 around there, went to philly, got on another plane late around 9 or 10, and in the middle of the next flight took those pictures. He used his phone which is one of those cheap ones you get at walmart, that you pay like 40 a month for. I have been lurking this site for sometime before actually becoming a member, I know there will be people who think I'm out just to troll and start things up. With two kids, I have better things to do then to try and bring interesting stuff to smart people and have them look at it. These are the pictures there is nothing else in them nothing cropped out no rave party, I hate raves. All I can tell you is he went back home to a little town in Ohio then after two days he says to me I have to show you somehting.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by njh1988

Where is the original pictures that a mod was nice enough to ask for?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by njh1988

Unless they start giving out glow sticks at Mayhem Fest at the Superpages, outside for an all day event.The concert was the day before, we left at maybe 7 or 8 in august so the sun is still out. We left because it was 115 outside and my girlfriend could not take the heat any longer. He left the next morning at about 10 or so, he left dfw at 12 around there, went to philly, got on another plane late around 9 or 10, and in the middle of the next flight took those pictures. He used his phone which is one of those cheap ones you get at walmart, that you pay like 40 a month for. I have been lurking this site for sometime before actually becoming a member, I know there will be people who think I'm out just to troll and start things up. With two kids, I have better things to do then to try and bring interesting stuff to smart people and have them look at it. These are the pictures there is nothing else in them nothing cropped out no rave party, I hate raves. All I can tell you is he went back home to a little town in Ohio then after two days he says to me I have to show you somehting.

Honestly, the minute details of the story are rather distracting and do not add to the highly cropped images at all.

These photos cannot be analyzed, period. Sorry, but the original full size images are needed.

I am not saying you are trolling or whatever...I am just saying the images you presented cannot be anlayzed. They cant. There is nothing to analyze. We need the entire original image.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

These are the originals would you like his phone number so he can send them to you, thats all there is to them, if I had a bigger picture with these in them I would never bother to post them, seeing as to I could figure it out myself. I don't know what else to tell you, I can have him send them to you, but these are the same pics I seen in the texts he sent me and when he sent them as an email, theres nothing more to them.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I understand how its hard to see something just in pitch black, with nothing else there. I more came here to post this on here just to see if anyone else had similar sightings while flying or anything like that, I'm not here to say ufo here i have proof. But honestly maybe I should go back to just lurking.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Close the thread I have already replicated the first image using my iPhone4 HDR which has a longer exposure. What I did was point at the moon just at the last second move the camera and hey presto moon streaked across my picture exactly like in picture1. The op says it was taken with a phone my guess is an iphone. I would upload the pic onto here but don't know how to get it off the iPhone onto here any suggestions anyone?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by njh1988

I understand how its hard to see something just in pitch black, with nothing else there. I more came here to post this on here just to see if anyone else had similar sightings while flying or anything like that, I'm not here to say ufo here i have proof. But honestly maybe I should go back to just lurking.

You have done nothing wrong presenting this. Do not let the high expectations of this forum scare you away. Most everyone here takes the subject very serious. Not only do we get a plethora of hoaxes, but we have a lot of great members who are pretty good at analyzing photos - but that can only be done with the original unaltered photo.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

does anyone read posts anymore, or do they just read two lines then assume they know it all. The phone was a phone you buy at walmart off a shelf, no where near an iphone, it was a flip phone too.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

As do I. I hate people who lie and make stuff up just to make everything go into a frenzy, and more so waste time. If there were pictures that were the originals I would post them, I can talk to him again but I'm sure he would have sent them to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join