It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Orthodox publication openly calls for death camps

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I could be mistaken. I went through the news letter and translated bit by bit on Stars21. I couldn't find what the associated article claimed so please delete the post. It is not accurate.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

are you saying that the article you referenced is making claims about the newsletter that aren't accurate?

Eliad says he's read the actual editorial and it is accurate. not sure who's right

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-1-2011 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I checked every heading and subtitle in bold and more and I could not find any reference to the death camps. I don't read Hebrew and used a machine translator.

If you know how to spell "death camp" in Hebrew we can do a search on the pdf.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: typo

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

it's all greek to me.

as I said, we have a member who says he read it and it's accurate.

besides, I wouldn't delete the thread. if the story you used for the basis of the thread turned out to be untrue, the thread would probably wind up in the hoax section but the staff would make that decision and, since I'm leaning towards the info being accurate, it's a moot point.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

I think it is to do with the lobby system in America. If you can grow a huge lobby, engage all representatives, congressmen, senators, control the mass media and distort the positions of your opponents you can have tremendous influence on US foreign policy. Zionists also have the benefit of millions of Israeli passport holders in all walks of American life campaigning for Israel to lesser and greater extents.

With various means of social engineering, the bribery of various Evangelists, the End Time movement was created by zionists. They make 30 million Christians who have been Judised and now dedicate themselves to Israel.

Well, dual citizenship is a soapbox issue of mine, has been for a long time, and I mean this in general, not solely American/Israeli citizens. I feel particularly strong about this when it comes for people that work in the government at whatever level. It absolutely brings into question where one's loyalties lie.

As for lobbiest, I also believe that we should get rid of them, be it for business or a country or a religion. Congress people just simply tend to get all confused about whats in our best interests when they are fulfilling their personal interests.

Now, the Evangelical part hits close to home. I've been surrounded by plenty and even visited a few churches even though I myself am Catholic. I just don't get their undying belief that the Jews are still God's chosen people and they must protect them, and fund them. Look people can donate to whatever cause tickles their fancy, and maybe I visited on special days or something, but every time I went Israel, and the support for Israel was always mentioned.

Here's the article I was looking for www.msnbc.msn.com.... I'm sure you've seen it, the evangelical lady that was stabbed in Israel last month. They now say that it was politically motivated as it is illegal to evangelize to Jews in Israel. For whatever reason, she was wearing a star of David necklace, they carefully removed it, and stabbed her where it had rested on her chest. But hey, go on and support your bff. Well, perhaps that was a little premature, admittedly but it really get me hot.
edit on 19-1-2011 by searching4truth because: to add link and context

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

מעניין אם את ריכוז העמלקים במחנות השמדה הם ישאירו לאחרים או אולי יכריעו שמחיית עמלק כבר לא רלוונטית. ימים יגידו

"I wonder if they would leave the concentrating of Amalekites in death camps to others, or perhaps they will rule that the obliteration of Amalek is no longer relevant. Times will tell."

This is said about all the rabbis that protested against the rejection of Arabs, saying it is not a part of Judaism, whom the writer refers to as "clerks".

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

K, here's what I'm thinking we take all extremists from all religions, we'll sent them down to Antarctica they can either fight each other or work together to figure out a way to stay alive. We will check back on them in a few weeks or so and see how things turned out. If they're happy friends that found a solution consider them rehabilitated and bring them back to society. If they have fought to the death, well our problem is still solved.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

in other words, the author is saying that the rabbis who spoke out against rejecting arabs are all wrong.

wait, rabbis protesting the rejection of arabs? I thought all jews were evil and the author of this editorial spoke for all jews.

so, each individual within a faith can have their own opinion and shouldn't be judged by the words or actions of others?

so confusing.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Has anyone else found any independent verification that this story is true? Thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
reply to post by Eliad

K, here's what I'm thinking we take all extremists from all religions, we'll sent them down to Antarctica they can either fight each other or work together to figure out a way to stay alive. We will check back on them in a few weeks or so and see how things turned out. If they're happy friends that found a solution consider them rehabilitated and bring them back to society. If they have fought to the death, well our problem is still solved.

The Palestinian cause is not about religion. It is about defeating colonialism and the struggle for self determination by the Palestinian people.

This religion BS was imported to Palestine by zionist squatters and ethnic cleansers.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by punctual

Has anyone else found any independent verification that this story is true? Thanks

I am not 100% sure about the pamphlet; I hope it is not true because it disturbs me very much and I am in fear for the future of the Palestinian people.

If zionist Jews embark up on an extermination programme on the Palestinian, that would be a grave act and I think it may just be the one thing that tip the Middle East into a regional war.

The world cannot afford a Nazi Israel.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The Palestinian cause isnt reigious?

Tell their imams that. Tell the Waqf clerics that command palestinians to surround the Temple mount, or the religious need to kill Jews, as mandated by various Hadith.

Why do people imagine that Palestine would become a beacon of western democracy. Is Iran? Iraq? Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt etc? All of which are ruled by dictators....yet supported by america (so much for democracy)...

Do not think for a second that Islam is somehow irrelevant in the picture. When Palestinian media and schools teach their children that killing oneself for Allah is good (as long as Jews are killed) than it is very religious.

Aside, from the above facts, why is it that everyone of your posts seeks to spread some negative idea about Jews, Israel or Judaism?

Im beginning to think thats your raison de'etre for posting at this site.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

That's crazy talk!

It's been scientifically proven (Though at the moment I can't remember where I saw it) that the Jews are all connected via hive mind to their local rabbi. I mean, really, have you seen these people dance? How else can you explain it?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The cause isn't religious, but their extreme religious leaders also preach for violence, just like ours.

At the moment the only resistance group that has decided to abandon violence is the secular one. The only ones who are still in the fight are the religious ones.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

No the Palestinian desire for land is political, they want their land back, and there is no religious motivation behind that, it was theirs and they want it back.

The Zionist, however, claim that the land was given to them by God, they have made it a religious issue.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You are INSANE.

Look up the 1st intifada
2nd intifada
Oslo war

and this is just the tip of the iceburg. Israel has been remarkably restrained toweards Arab and militant violence against Israeli citizens in pre-1967 borders.

In any other country the response would be swift and efficient with dealing with the cause. When a Berlin nightclub was attacked in '86 America responded by bombing Tripoli and killing 15 people and injuring hundreds. But it was justified because they were attacked first.

During the Oslo war when Israeli citizens were being murdered daily by palestinian terrorists more than 1300 were killed; many of them children and teenagers.. Israel was prevented from responding to this militarily.. therefore forcing them to tolerate casualities against an enemy that has repeatedly stated that its rejects the existence of ANY Jewish state of any size whatsoever.

Why is it you ignore and condone 'palestinian' guerella tactics against civilians yet condemn Israel for their very measured and precision bombing of terrorist sites that never really deals with the problem to begin with.

And Why these egregious comparisons to the Nazi Holocaust? How many palestinians have been killed? They have grocery stores packed with food and their Population density really isnt any greater than the state of new Jersey.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Israels Rabbinic leadership doesnt call for violence. And even if they did theyre never heeded unlike the Islamic clerics which literally rule the minds of the palestinians.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

No one denies those events occurred, they were fighting against occupation and suppression, not because Muhammed told them it was land, see the difference.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

So the Jews never lived in Israel?

They never had a kingdom there from 1000 BCE to 70 CE??

They werent expelled from the land by the Romans in 200 CE?

We have the history of the Jewish people from Josephus and Philo testifying to their rich history.. Why is it others deny their connection to the land? The Jewish diaspora has been characterized as an 'exile'. Wherever Jews have lived, they have longed to return to Israel. Why so much sympathy for the palestinians, yet ignorance, or outright callous rejection of the Jewish claim?

And 2nd of all, they are from the transjordan the majority of todays palestinians. This is a fact. Yasser Araft - the devoted 'leader' of palestinians wasnt even a palestinian, but an Egyptian!.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by punctual

Just the link I posted on page one, it is a ynet oped basically saying the writer(s) are crazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join