It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Bomb placed at MLK Day parade was'domestic terrorism'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by devildogUSMC
reply to post by whatukno

But they are already saying it looks like domestic terrorists. Why throw that out there?
edit on 18-1-2011 by devildogUSMC because: (no reason given)

It was domestic terrorists , or more appropriately federal ! They don't need to call themselves to claim responsiblity .

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Anybody hear anything else about this? I still have only seen it to rawstory and that's it. I thought there would be more out about now.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Seems we're a bit below the national average at 8.4%....Spokane has its issues no doubt, but its not the citizens, it's the police department and City that seem to be the corrupt.....

Either way, everyone should stay away from NE Washington, N Idaho and NW Montana, stay away it's evil here....
But seriously, stay away.

edit on 1/19/2011 by JohnnyR because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/19/2011 by JohnnyR because: tried to fix link

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Honestly, if we had a serious threat of domestic terrorism in this country, we'd be afraid to go to the mall.

All of these incidents are few, far between, and in the years since 9/11 they've all been thwarted before any damage could occur. I honestly worry more about what I'm eating than I do about "domestic terrorism".

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyR

Thanks for the info and the warning. I never would have thought it was bad out there. I guess it just feels like nowhere can be worse than here in Jersey.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

You do have a point. Who knows though. It could have been anyone from anywhere. Why are crimes being called terrorist acts? They can do a lot more legally to a terrorist than a criminal.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It sounds to me like FBI needed to create things so they still have a job. They have to do something to show that they earn their pay. That is why they never won the war on drugs, if they win then there would be a lot of layoffs.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The MSM is finally reporting more on this. I saw on fox news, someone said it was the worst thing they have never seen. By worst, I think they meant destructive and deadly. The backpack was filled with explosives and shrapnel.
edit on 21-1-2011 by devildogUSMC because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join