It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

APOLLYON - ABADDON

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I've search for him in altavista and :

fr.altavista.com...

: confuse.

Just tell me what you think of it and after I'll tell you WHO I believe that ABADDON is...

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Nans DESMICHELS not many of the pople who post here speak and or read French, can you provide an english version

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Revelation 9:11
And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.

[Edited on 20-3-2003 by ~*��Gl�W-�tԩk����J±�*~]

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
it's satan.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Remember when Gandolf falls into the endless darkness while fighting some beast. I am not a Lord of the Rings expert so I can't really make this special or anything. Does anyone else have an opinion???

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Nans DESMICHELS not many of the pople who post here speak and or read French, can you provide an english version

I'm sorry, it was an error from my part because the website related of the apocalypse angel, angl of bottomless pit, angel of abyss, APOLLYON - ABADDON are so numerous that I pefr to send a searching engine page better than links...

fr.altavista.com...

It named several time under diffrents appellations :
Angel of the floods
Angel of Abyss
Angel of the bottomless pit
The Destroyer (Abaddon - Apollyon)

I dont know what kind of bible translation you have but the word ABADDON is also used for -ABYSS/DESTRUCTION- at least two time in the ancient testimony :

The first time in genesis Chapter 1, Verse 1 :

"And the spirit of GOD was above the abyss (In hebrew ABADDON)"
And a second time in JOB (I"m sorry I don't know where exactly), Talking about the Power of GOD THE ALMIGHTY :

"He form a perfect circle above the ABYSS (Abaddon) and the night (Lilith = Another terrible angel of the bible) have no veil"
In this second verse, a circle is mentionned...

SHIVA = "In THE SYMBOLISM OF SHIVA'S Cosmic Dance is hidden a deep understanding of how our universe works, from the tiny atom to inconceivably immense intergalactic spaces. Shiva's unending Dance of Creation, Preservation and Destruction is art, science and religion merged as one. When we behold His Dance, the world is seen as it truly is--sacred. Every happening within it is His Divine Will." (Paste from : www.mahadev.org... )

SHIVA dance in a cosmic circle : the perfect circle of creation and destruction :

www.woostersch.org...

[Edited on 20-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I believe Lilith is a djinn or shapeshifter of some sort, and not an angel created by God. Abaddon is an angel and many believe his energy to be a holy one. Obviously all of God's angels have a purpose, even the so called evil ones. Some scholars even theorize that Lucifer was cast down because his intense love for the creator was so strong that he blasphemed and held contempt for His children, an unforgivable sin, but God gives him a purpose and he enlightens and becomes a sort of lightbearer to all of his brethren.

In my opinion if Abaddon is really Satan, scripture would say so and it would be blatant. To assume it's just random, tossing names of angels like urban legends and if the prophets were a bunch of halfwits of randomization who came up with symbolic metaphors... Ummmm.... That's ridiculous. The word is timeless and I know this 100%.

Maybe he binds the devil, possibly a demon of some kind, djinn or a shapeshifting decepticon reptilian or whatever you guys would say, but I do not think God being so perfect would create an angel like that. I hear people say "why did God create the devil if he is so good?". Well, maybe he didn't... Maybe something else did. A time traveling supercomputer consciousness holographic organism, who knows, there's no way to really know for sure, I just hope my words inspire something closer to the truth. I don't want to spoil too much.

Here's the only good quote I could find on Wikipedia. Fortunately it's from the bible, God bless it! @=o)>

"In Revelation 20:2 he "laid hold of the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years". According to the foregoing, Apollion is a holy (good) angel, servant, and messenger of God; but in occult and, generally, in noncanonical writings, he is evil."

Go figure. And no it's not Obama. Or Osama... Or HItler, or whatever else people want to believe. Angels are awesome, part of God's messengers, workers, divine leaders, beautiful beings, star energies, love them and they love too, repentance will upgrade you! Pretty cool...

God bless!
edit on 24-2-2011 by RIGHTEOUSDESTROYER because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Maybe he really likes the water or something and the elementals destroy with him. You never know. The possibilities are endless. I guess nobody can really say for sure...

Poor Lilith. Trapped spirit.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
One more random thing. To really learn the truth, you have to go out and make it happen. Pry deep into the illusions, there's always another one when you think you have it all figured out. Just repent and you'll all be fine, don't worry. Be a love machine. Convert the negative energy. Transceive darkness reflect lightbeams.

Just some random stuff. I'm not trying to look like one of these fake channeling disinformation deceivers for all the non-believers.

God bless! 4 real

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I assume things too though sometimes. I'm a damned sinner myself. Call me a hypocrite. Still I do know a few things. Just thought I would share my opinions too. Interesting internet site. I wonder if they have anything here about these star machines or whatever they're following people with. Seems to me like the real mark of the beast. Perhaps a collective consciousness ruled by cybernetics and corrupt military contractor money, stealing people's divine connection to God? Star energy thieves?

Better recognize...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Nans DESMICHELS

STAR--Angel/King of the abyss/bottemless PIT
Angel of balance for he does help release the wrath upon EArth evol
Frees the locust TO ATTACK evol...

edit on 2/24/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rogue Chris
it's satan.

NO....

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Lillitut=Annunaki highbred project. Adam+Lillitut Human evolution (paused), skipped for now.......

Another son of Enlil and Ninlil was Nergal (Meslamtaea), King of the Underworld. He married Eresh-kigal, the Queen of the Netherworld, the daughter of Nanna and Ningal (i.e. Inanna’s sister), and the mother of Lilith (who became handmaiden to Inanna, her maternal aunt). Lilith is also notorious as the first wife of Adam, but it was Lilith who rejected him (and thus incurred the wrath of every reject-worthy male on the planet).
www.halexandria.org...
edit on 2/24/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Apollyon, The Bottomless Pit And The Large Hadron Collider
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Selahobed
started on 9/28/2009 @ 04:02 PM

CERN's LHC & 666
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 4/5/2010 @ 04:46 PM

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Try this for a search term. Azazel

It is the name of one of the fallen angels from The book of the prophet Enoch. There is an entire list of angels that
went down to earth to do the "eve" thing. Their offspring caused much trouble and the angels on earth tried to deal with it by teaching man advanced techniques like weapon making. Azazel was credited with teaching mankind the art of war and metal forging, so even though he was not in charge of the earthbound operation (another angel named Samjaza was) he caught the worst of the wrath of the avenging angels from god who had Azazel bound hand and foot and thrown down a great abys in the middle of the desert where he is to stay till judgement day. The ancient name Azazel is now affiliated with "scapegoat"

Proposed mythical locations for the hell hole are the Sinai desert, somewhere in the wilds of yemen. under a zigguarat in Iraq or Iran. and even under mecca.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

The whole "Yemen Stargate" thing seems somehow relevant here. Remember the flap over all those earthquakes and the subsequent threads regarding theories that there is a Stargate located somewhere near the Gulf of Aden?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
There is still a lot of un-secured real estate in the area too. Iran, the last pockets of pakastan ..................

Oh and now china want's to play too................................"Hey guys let's go dig up the emperor"

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Apollyon= Napollyon= Napoleon= the destroyer, the 2nd anti Christ, Hitler the 3rd 1st anti Christ was Emperor Nero en.wikipedia.org... historical accounts that is starting with Nero, then Napollyon and lastly Hitler www.antichristcharacter.com... , i will not drench this post with all the other thoughts to this and just so you know i fallow my own path, that way i will not be lead as sheep to slaughter nor be deceived by wolfs that come as sheep.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Wait. The very concept of an anti-christ is biblical in nature. Where exactly in the bible does it mention several anti-christ figures?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join