It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/13 - A Day to Remember

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
7/13/2004

7/13=7+1+3=11

The days from 9/11/2001 (9+1+1=11) to 7/13/2004=1064=1+0+6+4=11

11 implies disorder.

9/11 occured on tuesday, 7/13 will occur on tuesday.

7 - "Seven (7)...It is also the period of return to God in rest and return to His law and that is why the Law is read in the Sabbath year of the cycle."

13 - "Thirteen (13) is seen as the number of the controlling or regulating unit in the government sequence."

www.logon.org...

So, 7 implies a return to His Law, and 13 as controlling through the government. 13 is mostly considered an unlucky number, and 7 can either be lucky or unlucky. But anyway, you see the religious symbolism.

Here is another page of symbolism:
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... _the_trade_centers.htm

Seven (7) is a sacred number. Van Buren calls 7 "one of the most sacred of all the numbers...the Invisible Centre, the Spirit of everything". (p. 39) Since multiplication of seven creates an even more powerful sacred number, we should not be surprised that 3x7, or 21, is considered powerful.

"As to the significance of thirteen, all are aware that it has come down to us as a number of ill-omen

I also had a vivid dream a few months back in which I was told specifically Tuesday Night. I saw a bridge and a flood of water.

My prediction is some sort of attack on this date in which the true spirit of the Illuminati is shown. I might be wrong about that, but I think something significant will happen that will cause mass disorder and lead to the strengthening of the Fed Gov through martial law...

[edit on 11-7-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
OMG make up your mind!!

do you not see all the posts below.

7/11 - could this be the day,

now its
7/13 - ???

give up.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
So should I kunckle up and get ready to fight or something? That prediction sure is something.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   

13 is mostly considered an unlucky number, and 7 can either be lucky or unlucky.

So we have the unlucky number 13 and we have either the unlucky or lucky number 7. Now then, lets assume 7 is lucky in this case. 7 has one digit so we give it a lucky value of 1. 13 has two digits so we give it a unlucky value of 2.

Lucky value 1 vs unlucky value 2. Luck cannot win in this case, it is clearly outclassed by the unlucky value. We are screwed any which way we look at it.

*marks calendar*
*loads shotgun and falls asleep with eyes still open in his favorite recliner*

Don't take that the wrong way. I just like to have a laugh in all situations (its part of my nature), I'm not making fun of you and your theory. I read through the web sites you posted and it does seem possible. Thankfully the date is fast approaching so I won't have to wait much longer. Kinda looking forward to it.

[edit on 11-7-2004 by dusran]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I'm sure I'll be back on this thread Tuesday (7/13)
and everything will be just fine. Unless the polls
suddenly surge for John Kerry, then everything
wouldn't be fine and it would be a disaster for America.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
You know, I've been a member of ATS for over half a year, and in that time, the Predictions thread has become my first click area..but Jesus Christ, how many dates are we up to now? Ever since 9/11, everyone wants to throw their predictions out, so, if they're right, they can say, "hey, i knew that was coming!", but what if it does? What if on 7/13 a bridge collapses from an expolsion? People aren't going to be saved because you said it was coming on a conspiracy forum. If you actually believe this is going to happen, contact the media, for chrissakes. Call the FBI, call Bush, Rumsfeld, tell them somethings up. Bevause if it does come, hundreds die, and you knew beforehand, all those lives will be on your head.

good day.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by julianvstheworld
You know, I've been a member of ATS for over half a year, and in that time, the Predictions thread has become my first click area..but Jesus Christ, how many dates are we up to now? Ever since 9/11, everyone wants to throw their predictions out, so, if they're right, they can say, "hey, i knew that was coming!", but what if it does? What if on 7/13 a bridge collapses from an expolsion? People aren't going to be saved because you said it was coming on a conspiracy forum. If you actually believe this is going to happen, contact the media, for chrissakes. Call the FBI, call Bush, Rumsfeld, tell them somethings up. Bevause if it does come, hundreds die, and you knew beforehand, all those lives will be on your head.

good day.

With whats going on today not only in the states, but all round the world, a Government body would be the last set of people i would call if i got a dream or vision like alot seem to do on this forum.

The USa today is more like 1930's Germany, sorry if you dont see that, but from many (looking in from the outside) its clear to see.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yea, this is my first prediction. I don't really know what to expect by putting this up here. I can tell you that during my dream I saw Baltimore, but I don't want to freak people out if I'm wrong.

Anyway, check this out:
7/4 7+4=11 Days from 9/11 is 1055 1+5+5=11
7/22 7+2+2=11 Days from 9/11 is 1073 1+7+3=11
7/31 7+3+1=11 Days from 9/11 is 1082 1+8+2=11

It seems this month has a few more dates in which disorder is symbolised numerically.

But I will stick with 7/13 because it occurs on a tuesday and due to the numbers 7 and 13 themselves.

I guess, I just ask you keep a look out. You can be sure, I probably won't be posting here anymore if I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Its moved forward 2 days, atleast leave it till the 20th so i can see spiderman!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is 7-12,what will happen the next day?Maybe this formula tell us something,but we must face tomorrow always.But anything will not happen I wish tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
2/14/2013

I don't know, guys. I have a feeling about this one. I mean look.

2013 13? Come on, how unlucky is THAT?

2? 2 is unlucky somehow, I don't remember how, but it is nonetheless.

14? 14 divided by 2 is 7. 7 + 2 is 9. Now lets throw an 11 after that 9. Now we have 9/11.

Now tell me that doesn't PROVE that something bad is going to happen on Valentine's Day 2013. Tell me what happens when that date rolls around.

*For the record, I'm just kidding.

[edit on 12-7-2004 by BangorangRufio]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
yea, thanks for that bangorang.

The only reason i wrote this is because of a dream i had and because something clicked in my head the other day. If you want to deny the symbolism of the terrorist attacks that's your prerogative, but i'm not going to deny myself because someone thinks what i wrote was stupid.

Tell me, do you think there might be a hint of truth? Being sarcastic is a natural defense mechanism when you feel threatened.

But like I said, I hope I am wrong.

[edit on 12-7-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Jamuhn, forgive me for putting you down here... but...
if 7/13 were so immensily important, why didn't anything happen on the times before? What is so special about 7/13/04? Why not 7/13/07 or 7/13/90?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Good question!

Well, it started with 9/11. I see 9/11 as the beginning of the establishment of the agenda that people want to implement. There have been many terror warnings recently for the summer. And if nothing happens, people will believe that our war on terror worked. People will see no need for additional legislation or other methods to protect us. So the people would see no need for a patriot act 2, suspending elections, more wars, the draft, and revising the system of checks and balances. The only way more control could be established is if another attack took place. As bad as it sounds, I'd just like you to keep in mind that I am not involved with these criminals that I believed caused 9/11 so don't blame me for being pessimistic. So, I see the current warnings as a major charge that something will happen. And thus I believe something will happen so that the goverment may implement more control.

once again, my disclaimer, i hope I am wrong.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well it's 10:15 in the a.m. on the east coast....Allis well here

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Between the scary dates postings and the constant terrorist warnings in the media ... only to have nothing actually happen.. it's becoming the story of the Boy Who Cried Wolf!

Ugh. If we get slammed, we get slammed. It's taking precious time from our lives to be worried about what may or may not happen.

Who wants to spend their *last days* (according to some predictions) worrying about what's coming?

I say Eat, Drink and Live it UP!

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
why am i NOT surprised?

lets see, 7/10 - nothing happened, 7/11- noting, 7/12 - nada and then we come to 7/13, absolutely NOTHING.

Please stop scraping your minds trying to look for these dates on which some major event will occur, it's silly and getting out of hand. It seems like the good portion of dates discussed in here are posted by people trying to be the person who KNEW ALL ALONG that some even was going to happen. They have resorted to guessing dates and trying to add numbers here and there to find another date.

Save it... plz do something else with your time.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The only thing that these constant terror threats and predictions do is desensitize people from the posiblity something might happen.

This will go on untill noone even cares anymore, that folowed by a silence that will be defening.

After that, the 5h17 will really hit the fan and surprise everyone even more.

Just keep up with your predictions people, your doing just whats needed to make the next big event even more powerfull and dumbening to the masses.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
7/13/2004 10:05am PST and all is well

Except OBL legless friend "turned" himself in Iran today.

And a bunch more famous people have died over the last four days

Frugal Gourmet, Weezie, the President of Austria, Kurt Douglas's son there must be more coming. EDIT ( I forgot Rockefeller died)

Will check back at 12pm PST to see what else has happened.

ps. I do think the next "attack" will be at night, so that does support your theory, but I think they will try and pull it off in late Oct or Nov. and I think Bush is aware of the plans and is actively trying to difuse it by saying that Novemeber Elections WILL NOT be delayed. I think this is a clear message to the "terrorists" that you will not succeed. Regardless of what you think you will not succeed.

We will keep our eyes out and open though.

1:17pm PST I guess all is still well

[edit on 13-7-2004 by robertfenix]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
How in the H*** do you know what the people in the United States think!

How do you know whats going on in the states, by watching CNN?

I saw your thread on Monday, and you are a sick, sick person!

We are a country of 360 million people, and the vast majority of us actually care about the people of the world, and even idiots like you.

We are the first to help when a crisis arrives and the last to leave.
When a country goes broke, we give them money.
When a country is hungry, we feed them!
But everyone forgets this untill you need us, or your hand is out asking for food or shelter.

And yes when a country or group hurts the US, we kick ass and take names later, life's a bitch get use to it.

And you have room to talk about the USA, what about your country!
Your Countrymen are fighting each other over religion again.
Read todays news, your people are fighting over who gets to march in a parade! Please you have no room to take about world affairs or judge!

So have another shot of wiskey and smoke some more crack, and keep watching CNN, you will probably see the US saving your countries ass one day!

Get a life and move out of your mother basement.

john

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join