It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/13 - A Day to Remember

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Its 2:08 Eastern Standard time here........all clear, everyone safe????

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
But of course.

And I don't know why 11 implies disorder... it's one of the Master numbers, actually, and there's a LOT of dates that add up to 11.

Besides, in numerology, you don't pick the number for the whole world, you add the number for the date to the number for your name for an overall resonance or for more specific cycles, it's added to your birthdate.

(yes, I also did professional numerology.)

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
11:11 disorder paradox, some people say this is the universal "golden" mathmatical number for disorder.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
....and you are a sick, sick person!
... and even idiots like you.

Get a life and move out of your mother basement.

Wait! I'm getting a vision....I predict SIRR1 will get an admin warning if he doesn't stop ranting, and calling names.

I'm on your side, but stick to the facts. We're just exchanging ideas here. Nothing personal.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It looks like we have a winner: www.cnn.com...

But, it seems to be a "terrorist" attack by nature. :-D

[edit on 7-13-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
lol just came on to post the flood in new jersey and penssilvania,looks like someone beat me to it
, also a tiger escape wich confused some confusion and disorder, actually I think that 7/13 will be a day to remember, the cleric freind of osama bin laden was captured too.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Glad it wasnt terrorism

Floods still suck though...

[edit on 13-7-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
was something supposed to happen today? i saw thouse numbers at the beginning of the thread and though that something might happen cause this is the predictions thread. im disapointed. you pleople need to work on your numbers or something. or post when it can be proven that something will happen.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
the prediction started because of my dream that i wrote in the first post. How the numbers work I don't know. This is my first post in the prediction forum. I just tried it for once man, give me a break. How many of these predictions actually come true anyway, there is no reason to take it seriously.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Actually I beleive SIRR1 is responding to SickBoys comment about current day USA being relative to Hitlers Germany, not to your prediction.

Well i think that sickboy definetly exaggerated with his comparison I also think that americans do not question the actions of their goverment enough, and give their goverment and bigger corperations too much power over their lives.
And I would also like to comment on SIRR1s comment about countrymen killing each other, the USA has the highest murder rate out of all the "civilized" countries of the world, this includes western europe, the UK, canada,austrailia, and japan.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
july 14 and nothing happened...

sorry, try again!
your psychic abilities are lacking somewhat.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
hmmm....
My "pyschic" prediction came in the form of a time when tuesday night had a lot of flooding.
The rest, like about 7/13, I just filled in.
But FYI, there was flooding in Maryland, which is where i saw flooding on a tuesday night. Though, I doubt that was the significance of my dream.

My frickin conscious is always getting in the way of things....

[edit on 15-7-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
the prediction started because of my dream that i wrote in the first post. How the numbers work I don't know. This is my first post in the prediction forum. I just tried it for once man, give me a break. How many of these predictions actually come true anyway, there is no reason to take it seriously.

then why make them?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
How in the H*** do you know what the people in the United States think!

How do you know whats going on in the states, by watching CNN?

I saw your thread on Monday, and you are a sick, sick person!

We are a country of 360 million people, and the vast majority of us actually care about the people of the world, and even idiots like you.

We are the first to help when a crisis arrives and the last to leave.
When a country goes broke, we give them money.
When a country is hungry, we feed them!
But everyone forgets this untill you need us, or your hand is out asking for food or shelter.

And yes when a country or group hurts the US, we kick ass and take names later, life's a bitch get use to it.

And you have room to talk about the USA, what about your country!
Your Countrymen are fighting each other over religion again.
Read todays news, your people are fighting over who gets to march in a parade! Please you have no room to take about world affairs or judge!

So have another shot of wiskey and smoke some more crack, and keep watching CNN, you will probably see the US saving your countries ass one day!

Get a life and move out of your mother basement.

john

Wow john that must have been fun lol.

Did I hit a nerve? Or something.

You don�t like the way your freedoms have been stole from you and your trying to make up for that by sounding off at the Northern Ireland peace process, I say again �peace process� don�t be such the little man, have the balls to stand up and say what you know is true, your countries not like 1930�s Germany, because at least some Germans knew what was going on, you don�t seem too.

�We are the first to help when a crisis arrives and the last to leave.
When a country goes broke, we give them money.
When a country is hungry, we feed them!
But everyone forgets this until you need us, or your hand is out asking for food or shelter.�

You feel the need to go into small countries and kill their people john, and next to your friends Iran and Saudi Arabia you have the worst human rights record in the world, Ooh sorry John, I did mean to say �Free world� only your disgraceful piece of land is not so free anymore, ask some important questions J, like who gunned down your leader on the streets (remember him?!) and who killed 3000+ people in New York that day, then and only then J, people like me wont have to feel the need to do it for you.

First to help, first to kill. J your troops are getting killed by weapons with the stamp �made in the USA� on the side, and the only reason you give out any aid (should we be thankful you make a country starve through war and then give it aid after 1000�s die) is to make yourselves look good.

So save it J, save it for someone more unintelligent, someone more, Well save it for a fellow American j.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

Originally posted by Jamuhn

then why make them?

then why read them? you get off on going around to the predictions after they fall through and insulting people? Why respond? Why is there even a forum for such on ATS?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join