It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we meet and greet all the mods? (Here on ATS, I mean)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
somewhere on here there's a picture of the real ats staff hard at work.

10,000 points to the first person to post it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2997798a8f6a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

anyone can google and upload a photo. find me a link on the site.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I'm not sure if it's considered work but they paid our comp. for the day.

And the Regular Mods: files.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Wed Jan 19 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b50ecf344db2.jpg[/atsimg]

I think that's Crakeur on the chandelier, but that might not be right. (Dang, I lost the link...brb!)
edit on 1/19/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Nope...there is only one poo flinging Simian amongst us.....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

got a link?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I don't know anything about a photo, but I have some declassified closed circuit camera footage...

General Eyes here, by the wayside.

I've been a member here at ATS since 2006, and I try to log in at least once a day - fully clothed and never without my tin-foil helmet....although the amount of time I can dedicate to modding varies - depending entirely on real time real life events and so forth -as a rule, I try to keep the site up and running on my browser at all times.

Completely volunteer position, and I'm usually afoot somewhere in the NWO forum...or else on "standby" in chat when my schedule allows for it....sadly, my laptop is of the ancient and somewhat archaic variety so it's prone to fits of temporal space/time distortions and lag depending on various planetary alignments. :sigh:

ATS truly is a second home for me, and even though I'm usually in a virtual sub-basement rifling through files, organizing post-it notes and TPS reports in chronological order, I will never cease to be amazed at the quality of our contributing membership and my fellow moderators.

My U2U is always open and if I can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to drop a line!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

On the site you mean?

Or this thread?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

All mods live in sensory deprevation tanks with direct interface links to their cerebral cortex.

Please, just kidding, mods! Don't ruin my credit line!

edit to add: Awww crumbs. Too late. There goes my Lexus!
edit on 19-1-2011 by beezzer because: was just being a bit silly.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Here is part of the staff, does that count?[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/994b84ff562b.jpg[/atsimg]

I did not google this pic, copied it last year from an ATS thread, don't remember which one but it may have been the 2010 Update thread and put up by Skeptic Overlord, or a thread about John Lear.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

somewhere on the site there is a picture (or two) of the ats staff, hard at work, in their natural habitat.

the pic was posted but it was googled.

I want the link.

I'm rewarding them both with the points but I still want that link

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Is my rhetoric that dense?

It's called a joke... Although with all the stinky, fart jokes, and bathroom humor, I feel very enlightened!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Do you all sit in an office somewhere, or do you sit in your underwear at home?

It's that quaint old idea of a study which is my cyberhaunt. In it are books, vinyl albums and CD's. Surrounded by these comforts, I often sit in my underwear discussing the threads and posts I read with my familiar; Pert, his High Royal Felicity. His brilliant comments help me in deciding the actions I make.

How long have you been affiliated with ATS?

I'm not quite sure... it was prior to the crowning of his High Royal Felicity, King Pert. ATS was a murky place then, full of dread and dark omens. It was He whom, through His ancient Egyptian wisdom, cleared the cobwebs from my eyes.

How did you come to be a mod?

I was asked. Had King Pert ascended to the throne then, I wonder what He might have decided for me. As it stands, I beleive He quite enjoys making pronouncements.

Is this entirely volunteer or is it a paid position? (I ask, because I honestly don't know how it works - it seems like a very time-consuming responsibility)

I am paid in parcels of knowledge, questioned and vetted by you all. For this I am greatly enriched.

How many hours do you contribute to ATS moderating?

Incalculable. How many grains of clay are in Pert's (may He reign in perpetuity) litter?

His Most Royal Highness, King of All the Universes, the Great, The Undenied, the Conquerer of All, Praise be to His Grandeur, Most Honoured and Obeyed, PERT:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67edf4dc8db9.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 19/1/11 by masqua because: I felt the need to correct a couple of minor items, which, although quite irrelevant, might elucidate some in correct grammar and the Queen's English. I've never met the Queen, however, I am told her diction and eloquence is quite astonishing.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

as I said above, the pic was actually posted but not the link.

I have given points to the two monkey picture posters.

they're fairly accurate

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think it is great for us to get to know the staff better. I am new to the site and am happy to see all the wonderful discussions going on in the forums. Today is my day off and I've been on the site all day reading posts and such....can be pretty addictive...lol....anyways, thanks for a great site

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Awww...thank you! Owe you a link!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Can you spin me around and point me in the general direction before I whack somebody in the crotch trying to find this picture? OK, bad pinata analogy....I was aiming to make the point that I'm blindfolded and swinging wildly without any clue as to where this picture is.
I did spend about an hour looking for it yesterday, but I feel like I'm on a beach looking for a particular grain of sand.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join