It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$750.00 out of your check a year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
In our country "the land of the free" we pay around 750 dollars for healtcare,jail,and education for illegal aliens . Isn,t that great I love paying for everyone else . Don,t you.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It's the same everywhere. A fact of life.

What I resent is all the 19 year old girls pushing two kids around, smoking using a mobile phone. They don't work and just have kids and collect welfare and have more luxuries in life than I do just because they can't keep thier legs together. Why should I pay for thier life of leisure? It makes my blood boil.

Also, people in Jail should earn thier keep.

That's my rant over.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
the reason your paying for them is because the liberals set all those things up. its like paying child support for someone elses baby. no wait it is paying for someones kids

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Think that's bad. Our great governor is paying the new Hmong refugees $800 a month to help them settle in Minnesota. There are about 5000 suppose to settle here. Guess I pay too much in taxes if the state can afford this.

I also have a friend in section 8 housing (low income). Her husband quit his high paying job just to stay there. That sucks.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i would gladly pay for those people who can't get a job because of their mental or physical incompetence. but i will absolutly not pay for some lazy fatass sit at home to wait for that check

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Yes, it's a shame about those taxes... that fund the paving/repair/expansion of national highways and waterways, that fund pollution cleanups, that pay the salaries of my family military members, that buy equipment for them, that fund NASA, that fund Head Start (maybe you don't remember kids starving to death, but many of us do), that fund drug treatment programs, that fund the Coast Guard, that fund the air traffic controllers... and so on and so forth.

If you'd like to try living without them (and I'm not against this), then simply buy one of the offshore oil rigs from Britain and set up your own country (yes, you CAN do this legally.) You can even invite others to live on your country.

Here's one (New Utopia) that's in the Caribbean: www.escapeartist.com...

And Sealand:
www.cnn.com...

You can check with them about taxes before emigrating.

(edited to add that apparently New Utopia has been shut down for fraud... however, according to Wikipedia, other micronations exist. You'd have to check with them about emigration: en.wikipedia.org... )

[Edited on 13-7-2004 by Byrd]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

What I resent is all the 19 year old girls pushing two kids around, smoking using a mobile phone. They don't work and just have kids and collect welfare and have more luxuries in life than I do just because they can't keep thier legs together. Why should I pay for thier life of leisure? It makes my blood boil.

Zzub,

My husband deductions are more than that, and for the 19 year old girls, where I live they go younger than that, you forgot the fake nails and the hair do's and the MD meals, they do have money for all that, !!!!!!!!!My money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Our tax payer money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join