It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living Creatures from space coming into our Atmosphere

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I don't mean to dominate my thread but this is the best I ve seen in a long time and it happened tonight. Maybe they read ATS...lol Here is the link

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Here's that Doco i recommended yesterday, it also had the NASA Tether incident as well as lots of other. It's actually quite good.

UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied

Google Video Link

edit on 19-1-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I find this fascinating! It's something that I've been contemplating for a while actually. I think the genesis of my pondering this comes from my childhood when I saw a cartoon, Thundercats, where some of the villans were referred too as "Lunattacks" or something. The thing is, these villans were able to enter and leave the Earth by simply jumping.

Now fast forward years, I begun wondering if some of the crypto sightings are the result of us seeing creatures that can enter and leave Earth! What if BF, Lochness, Chupa, dragons, whatever, are actually able to fly, jump, teleport or whatever right off the surface of the planet?

It would only make sense that space is populated with life of some type. I wonder why this is kept under such tight wraps? Looking at the videos imbedded it makes you think of the deep ocean, which as we all know, is alive with life. Life will evolve anywhere I believe. We may not recognize it as life at first, but that's due to our limited and narrow definition.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

WOW ! I am so glad you posted that video. Now I don't feel I ve gone too far out of the box. We only see with our eyes 10% of reality. With digital, highdef, and infar red, we are seeing things that have probably always been here but we couldn't see them. NASA also uses ultraviolet cameras from what I ve been told, and that a space ship 3 miles wide could be right over a city and no one would see it. Someone said something about frequencies, if these animal or beings are on higher frrequencies and we are now seeing them with the naked eye I wonder if we are seeing more than 10% now. They could be highly intelligent if they are doing the crop circles. Great video. Thanks

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Yeah it was good. I only watched it about 1 day before your thread started so it was good timing as it kinda relates to what your talking about.
It's been out for quite awhile now so hopefully the film makers have got something more recent planned.

I especially took note of ''the critters'' - lol sneaky lil buggers.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

There's no doubt things are entering our atmosphere but after watching that video, that almost snake like thing seems to be moving too erratically although what it is I don't think I could tell unless it landed and was filmed on the ground after impact.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I hadn't encountered this notion until a few years ago, and to my mind it falls into the category of just making sense. We find life in all sorts of places in this world, amazing, boggling, ugly and beautiful, but all life.

As for the poster who scoffed that anything could live without an oxygen environment (because everything in the universe has to live in the same stuff as us, of course), I'm sure goldfish probably don't believe that anything can live outside of it's tank, since it's a all a vacuum!

Remember, only a portion of the light spectrum is visible to us, and matter comprises only a tiny fraction of the universe, so we may not be seeing the whole picture here. We could be looking even at bits of a larger creature, with bits of it emitting light in the narrow band we can see, and the rest of it is just invisible to us.

We do fool ourselves into thinking that if we can't see it, it's not there, and then at the same time applaud the wonders of invisible wireless internet and mobile phones.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think back to the movie the BLOB, and have to laught. I hope it doesn't come to that.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I hope the video link works, and I hope my thread is not dying on the vine. There is so much going on at this time I can understand. The little appendiges on this UFO looks like fins on a fish. Cound this be a sky fish??

Link in case I didn't do it right

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
A little long, but hopefully, helpful ...

This is a waveform universe, meaning everything in it is actually a wave, vibrating at some frequency. Even matter, creates and destroys itself something like 22 trillion times a second. From a fundamental quantum perspective, matter is just bundles of energy manifesting in strings (that is a theory) and presenting themselves at random. Interestingly, when scientist observe these things in this micro world, they have realized that their consciousness affects these bundles of energy.

About that time, New Agers jumped on the band wagon and started to spout that we truly create our consciousness - or something like that. Eventually, people are realizing that this is true to some extent.

Now, let's jump to the big bang. The short story of this is that some scientists in an outdoor module found that their gear (satellite dish) might have a bird's nest in it, since it was giving back some background radiation. After discovering that their dish was clean, they started to hypothesize as to what this radiation was - since it was everywhere they pointed their dish. They surmised that this radiation was a degraded wave or a shifted wave, down in energy, from something that was initially at a higher energy state. Think Doppler effect, when a car horn sounds like an F# when approaching you and an Fb when leaving you. The Red Shifted energy wave (red as opposed to white, since it was a wave slowing down) was like the Fb. So, they accepted this slowing down energy that could be measured everywhere, as the remnants of grand explosion. Thus, the Big Bang was born and everybody accepted it, even the Pope. Some still have a problem with this idea, although, not the point here.

Recently, two scientists developed a theory that maybe the big bang was wrong, and that actually, what might be occurring is that we live in a dimension and that there is another dimension right next to us. These dimensions can be thought of as two large sheets hanging out on the close line in the back yard. As the wind blows, occasionally, these two sheets bang into each other. In the case of dimensions, under their theory, this does happen and in regular intervals. Each time they bang into each other (approximately every 14 billion years), at the point of contact, a huge amount of energy is introduced into each dimension, causing essentially a burst of energy - which is then measured by some scientists in an outdoor modules with birds in their satellite.

Recently, it was proven that the second scenario is more likely and the big bang is irrelevant. Thus, giving us an understanding that there is another, if not many, dimension(s). This made all the math geeks really happy, because their mathematics support this theory and we should be happy, because it can now be used to get to the point.

According to some, there are three types of aliens in this dimension. 1. There are true extraterrestrials (some of a lower vibratory state (demons), some at the same state as ours and some at a higher vibratory state (angels)). 2. There are transdimensional beings. 3. And then there are artificial biological sorts (created by TPTB and some bad aliens).

So, the reason I went at length to explain this is for the reason that we as people (and in the words of Hannibal Lecture) tend to covet what is around us every day. As some have mentioned in this thread, we think because we breath O2, so must the aliens. Because we walk around, so must the aliens. And so on. As the great videos provided in this post show, clearly this is not the case. I, too, have heard that this universe is swimming with life. If I think of it as most people would, I would be extremely skeptical. However, after presenting what science knows about all this and about the nature of energy, how it is composed and how it makes up everything around us, its connection to consciousness, I believe it forces you to be more open minded. When you think of it in terms of conscious energy or consciousness expressing itself out in energy, whether measurable or not, you just have to step back and appreciate the craziness of it all.

On a side note, the theory goes that the reason why TPTB have crystallized our Pineal Gland - the organic gland associated with spirituality - by dumping fluoride in all our food, is so they could drastically limit our experience to the higher energy state and our innate ability to experience these expanded states for ourselves. Just a theory.

Crazy thing about all these things is when you get down to it, everything is really connected and you see there is a scheme being worked out on the masses. Can't say what, but I believe as many others do, that we will find out in short time.

edit on 29-1-2011 by alyoshablue because: typos

Neat video: www.redicecreations.com...
edit on 29-1-2011 by alyoshablue because: added video

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

Forgive me for being late getting back to this, I loved your presentation. I have never been one to put my faith in the Big Bang because everything is just too orginized. In my opinion we are in a virtual realitiy, Like Gods own Nintendo Game. And you are so right about vibrationial levels of the different dimensions, we only see 1/10 of the reallity we are in. That is so little no telling what is going on all around us we can't see. You are one heavy thinker. Thanks.

<< 1  2   >>

join