It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living Creatures from space coming into our Atmosphere

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I have heard from sources other than this video. At the very end he talks about UFO and even says that the tetter film by NASA is of living creatures not ufos or spaceships. Oh thank you for imbedding my videos it makes it much easier for people to follow. Thanks This is a link to Bill Ryans interview with someone suppose to be in the Know.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

That was definitely an interesting watch... not sure exactly what I was looking at... not really sure how he/she gets that it's a "dragon" but it was pretty.

It really wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that creatures do live in space. Just because we need oxygen and warmth to stay alive, doesn't mean that everything out there has to! There are species here on Earth that really shouldn't be able to live where they do, yet they exist and actually thrive! The creatures that live around underwater volcanoes, for example... it amazes me that they can survive!

There's a whole lot out there that we don't know about yet. Most humans like to think that we know it all, but that's just ignorance.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

not war vessels
not every race that evolves to a space faring race is war like
some are
we are here because of the protection of some of the space fairing races
so be careful calling our protectors our destroyers

xploder

DEMONIC ANGELIC WAR---- not war with the humble inhabitants friend. Sorry for the missunderstanding. Vessels as in advanced bodies to war within.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Its interesting you bring this up because something interesting happened to me last night while i was driving home in Australia.

It was a clear night with a full moon, anyway its rare for me to get to observe the moon like it was. There was what I thought was a star a bit to the left of the moon, and within 3-4 seconds the star decided to move or hide behind the moon like a shooting star. I have seen shooting stars and I'm not denying this could of been one but I've never seen a shooting star sitting in the same place of the sky. It did not re-appear and I'm not sure what I was actually observing.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Anybody else see the similarity between video and Chinese Dragon Dance? We don't understand our own planet let alone outer space, I believe anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminateme

Yes, good observation.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

im sorry if i went off half in the wrong direction
i get a bit funney when i hear "id shoot the aliens if i get the chance" "or they are going to eat us"
i now under stand what you ment i apploigize

with respect
xploder

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
what about those "fast walker"[?]
things? can anybody elaborate?
i saw a video once, it was this creepy black spidery-thing but not 8- legged walking on the moon really creeped me out.

edit on 18-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Here is another that is recent this week, from Thailand. These creatures could be made of just energy. The colors are amazing.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Sorry, I am still working on how to do this. Here is the video link

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
you know whats funny... i live in kitchener ontario where this is filmed i'm going to keep my eyes peeeled

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
GET SOME HD footage

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
Sorry, I am still working on how to do this. Here is the video link

www.youtube.com...

try this

www.youtube.com...

remove the front part up to here

6pZW4iAG8zM

remove

www.youtube.com...

there ya go

xploder

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Here is another video that shows all these creature type things. And I wonder if they do feed off our electricial storms. At the end it looks more like they are filming in a fish pond rather than space. This is a composite of NASA footage.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EricW

Yes, Keep a watch out there has been a lot of good sightings from that area. Keep us posted. Also DerepentLEstranger, I wonder if the fastwalkers or the insect looking creatures that Strieber and others have mentioned. Tall insect things, but I think they come in ships. I will keep practicing embeding videos. I hate to mess up thanks for your help. A NASA friend of mine says there are 57 different species and that whales and dolphins are not from earth.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

here ya go

xploder

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

just hope they are not demonic interdimentional creatures..egads...
did not jesus cast out the demons into outer darkness..utter darkness..yeah, i don't know what i
am talking about..would have to look it up to find it word for word.
think that is what is out there !!! as for other life forms on other planets, who knows for sure one way
or another. surely there is something !!!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by njl51

Jesus cast demons out of people into pigs then they drowned. I can promise you that there are good aliens and bad aliens, some very good and some very bad. I think the bad ones are have been on earth a long time. Remember God cast satan to earth and gave him power over the earth. I hope the good ones come and pick up all the bad ones at take them somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm a bit stunned after watching the video. I've seen pictures before of this kind of thing, so that part was old hat. I'm almost afraid to make my next observation because I don't want anyone here to think I'm a kook, but here goes anyway.

As I watched whatever it was change shape, trying to concentrate singly on getting a glimpse of each symbol (?) independantly, I begin to recognize something very strange. I haven't been drinking or taking drugs, except for Doc perscribed meds for health problems. I saw symbols, pictures, human forms, alien forms, even a very small thumbs up. Man am I confused. Is this evidence of a fraud? I don't hallucinate.
edit on 1/18/2011 by deadred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by deadred

I don't think you are confused at all. I watched one from Russia that was like a strobe light and just stared at the middle as if it was a mandella, had great dreams that night. Maybe that is the way they communicate. Plus people in England say it is lights like that that make the crop circles. I found some great things on youtube that was put up tonight but some have copyrights, youtube: ufo jan 18th 2011,,,,,and go to page 3. Fastwalkers

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join