It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my encounter with an alien? or was it something else

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is one of my " creepy" stories
when i was about 11 and my brother was 9 we had a very strange encounter . Our parents had gone out for the night and we were left to babysit each other . It was a normal night we watched t.v for a bit then went to bed. At about 11pm i awoke to a strange noise kind of like white noise from a t,v on a wrong channel . I woke my brother up and asked him if he hears the noise , he did hear it as it was still quite loud . We thought maybe our parents where home so we went down stairs to check , This is where the story gets strange , as we walked downstairs we saw what looked like a little grayish green man sitting on the floor of the living room he was wearing a helmet but it did not cover his entire face an very strange clothing features where similar to a humans though , he had what looked like a strange laptop in front of him , a 3d laptop , hard to explain and on the screen i seen me an my brothers picture along with pictures of our family and alot of strange writing , it scared us both so bad that we ran back upstairs and hid until our parents got home , when we told them the story they kept telling us it was a nightmare / our imagination. we both remember the night like it was yesterday and dont really bring it up with strangers , i thought this would be a good medium

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
* Your parents worked at some kind of secret ops.
* Your bloodline is unique / family importance.
* Some drunk homeless holding an aquarium that by change had your picture behind it and you started to imagining things.

Just some options
Anyways cool story, has to suck not to know the truth.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by reefdiver910

This is a good forum for your tale, and thank you for bringing it here.

What you will find is people telling you that unless you have pictures or video from the event, they basically dont care about. Dont be run off because of it. You and your brother are the only two that actually know what happened that night and dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

I see that you are new and wanted to pass that info on to you.

I really cant say for sure what it was that you saw, doesnt ring a bell with any other alien encounters that I have heard of, perhaps another member might see a similarity to other reports.

Flag and star

Remember YouDidntSeeMe
and always remember where you got your first flag hahahaha
edit on 17-1-2011 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

lol thank you for the flag !
i two wish that i had some pictures of the event , if it was not for the fact that my brother was with me and remembers the same story i would think i was crazy/made it up myself! i dont think i will ever know for sure what that thing was but i wonder if anyone has similar stories or encounters!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Sounds a lot like you ran into a 'small gray'. These guys have some technology and can talk to you or even control people with telepathy. Whatever it was that 3d thing was prolly some type of hologram computer.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
From how you describe the alien, was it this guy?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

haha close but no cigar , if it was that guy i would not have been quite so scared , this thing was much more frightening

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Im gonna keep an eye on this thread , because I see a few similarities between the OP and things that happened to me and my older brother . I don't want to elaborate to much as it would be unfair to hijack this thread and will save it for a future date .

Star and Flag

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
Im gonna keep an eye on this thread , because I see a few similarities between the OP and things that happened to me and my older brother . I don't want to elaborate to much as it would be unfair to hijack this thread and will save it for a future date .

Star and Flag

See I knew someone would come out of the woodowork with a similar story.
Thank you for sharing and will look forward to your tale as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

i would love to hear your story! as i have been looking for a very long time for someone with a similar one to mine. Feel free to post on this thread ! i would have no problem with that, or send me a link if you make your own ! The other weird thing is that ever since that night i get these weird dreams of a country , or place that is very different from earth , vast deserts but with orange sand , some similarities with earthly "plants" etc but its nothing i have seen before. Its probably just my imagination and im dreaming it up after that night but sometimes i wonder.

edit on 17-1-2011 by reefdiver910 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2011 by reefdiver910 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
i wish i was you what i think is that you are a "star child" there are people that are selected by "them" god's blood after all what i believe is that they created us.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
i want to hear more anything else happen strange this is def. the place to tell your story.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
well the only other strange things i can think of is that me and my brother have a really strong connection , we often say what the others thinking , i think of him and i get a call , etc i know this is common for twins but we are not twins. And my brother says alot of weird stuff in his sleep , im fortunately no plagued by this but he always speaks of weird things while he is sleeping . maybe we both just have an active imagination , but it seems like theres something more to it.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
there could be have you read about how in abductions they "aliens" kinda speak to them though thoughts not words any idea on what he says maybe they are trying to tell you something but this is crazy how old are you now? i have always wished i could have alien blood in me.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
ok , here goes .
From an early age until mid-teens , my brother and I shared the same bedroom and from being the age of maybe 3 or 4 years of age I have very lucid memories of things that deny what we would deem as normal. We grew up in a poor area of Manchester , UK , in an old tenament building . Just my mum and 5 kids. My brother and I are still very close ( the other siblings have long since gone their own way and done their own thing ) , we even work together on the same shift. I remember waking one night ( in my infancy) to find the bed violently shaking with a great light shining in through the bedroom window , but it wasn't a light that hurt my eyes despite of its brightness. My brother was at the other end of the bed , clinging on to the footboard for dear life, when suddenly the light outside vanished and bed ceased its violent shaking . We were both still screaming in terror as my mum came in to chastise us for making too much noise . so was a pattern that carried on for 10 years . After each episode , either my brother or myself would wake up with blood on our pillow . We have both exchanged stories of a shadowy figure with big black eyes, standing beside our bed during these episodes. We both have the same recurring nightmares of the same scenario where we both are left alone in our bed while the shadowy figure takes the other away.
Please believe that I am a normal , rational guy and have not presented my experience for any other reason than to show that there must be thousands of cases of weird episodes out there that never get reported .

Regards

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Being new to ATS, you should try being more descriptive. Did you see an Grey Alien? Or are you describing an Elve, Gnome, or Fairy person. Was it an alien? or an Elemental?

edit on 17-1-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have no other explanation than an alien , but then again i have nothing to compare it to , i say alien because of the technology it had , im not very familiar with elves or elementals so then again i may be wrong , but my gut says alien. the scariest thing was the size , it was no bigger than 3 feet tall yet i could see it looked "old" so to say i wish i was a good artist so i could draw a picture of it

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
wow thanks for sharing gandalf , i thought my encounter was bad , at least it wasn't reoccurring!
anybody else have any similar stories? would love to hear

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Yes a good medium indeed.

Thankyou for sharing your memory.

A couple of questions if you do not mind:

1. How close did you get to the entity in order to have seen the laptop?
2. Did the entity show any interest in either you or your brother?
3. Since you are both able to recall the experience clearly, try and describe exactly what the entity looked like, what were the features?
4. Also what do you recall about the house where you lived, was in a wooded secluded area? A new housing development?
5. What was the 'feeling' you got from the entity? Good, bad, indifferent?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
1.About 10 feet or so away from it.
2. No that is the strange thing , for the minute or seconds we were standing there it did not seem to acknowledge our presence
grayish -green skin with a somewhat slimy or oily look to it, could not see the eyes well as it was wearing a hat/helmet that had what looked like a exhaust or chimney on it . it was wearing what looked like robes is the best i could describe them.
4. We lived in a 3 story house in a rural town in southern north carolina . some what secluded
5. i was way to scared to really feel anything else other than shock at first , then fear

Originally posted by antar

Yes a good medium indeed.

Thankyou for sharing your memory.

A couple of questions if you do not mind:

1. How close did you get to the entity in order to have seen the laptop?
2. Did the entity show any interest in either you or your brother?
3. Since you are both able to recall the experience clearly, try and describe exactly what the entity looked like, what were the features?
4. Also what do you recall about the house where you lived, was in a wooded secluded area? A new housing development?
5. What was the 'feeling' you got from the entity? Good, bad, indifferent?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join