It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilean activist Confront David Rockerfeller

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
And what you expect to accomplish with this is.......

Right. Nothing. You're just screaming to scream. You're destroying to destroy. You haven't the foggiest clue what you're angry about, and what would be better.

When you actually have a goal let me know.

Well to all the people on this scumbag's scrotum he sent his
hitman Henry kissenger to assasinate thier leader in 1973. Operation Condor.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by ^anubis^

What good would it do harming D. Rockerfeller? What ever transgressions this man has done in his past have already been set forth. There's no going back. Killing him wouldn't help anything but it sure could make it worse.

Backing the nazi's doesn't ring a bell? Starting several wars? Public theft? Assassinations?

Just because he didn't commit all the crimes directly doesn't mean he's not liable for it.
edit on 21-1-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: spelling

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Would it be too hard providing sources for the claims that D. Rockerfeller has started several wars? Same thing for the rest of the accusations.

Not saying anything about him being guilty or innocent, I just wanna know exactly what has this man done and if possible I'd like a source that validates the claim with proofs for any accusation separately.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well I cna say one thing anger is growing towards the American government control.Rockefellers have been in power for way to long.Leiberman was the only politicain that seemed to get it that it was time to move on and quit.These greedy politicains have got to realize when to stop or they need shorter term limits on them.
edit on 21-1-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join