It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilean activist Confront David Rockerfeller

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Im the Shy dude in the back
Mr. Rockerfeller is in town most likely on vacation the guy riding shotgun is Augustin Edwards Owner of the biggest newspaper in Chile and he probably owns more land than the government itself ..

edit on 17-1-2011 by Pay4dadro because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2011 by Pay4dadro because: wrong vid

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I don't know how much this video helps but people standing up to a devil of the U.S. deserves a standing ovation.

*applause*

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pay4dadro

I'm kinda new to this New World Order thing, and have heard of David Rockefeller, but dang he's old. I'm kinda surprised nobody held you back.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Great work. Need to comfront these criminals more. Specially when they are on vacation.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
kind of surprising he didn't have more goons with him. I guess he didn;t expect that down in Chile.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
can someone give a synopsis for those of us at work/no video viewing capability?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

just a couple dudes from chile heckling at Mr Rockerfeller and his buddy Augustin edwards

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Although I fear what you had to say would fall upon the deaf ears of the old man, I must say Kudos to you and have S + F your post for the fact you stood up and said something. Although we all speak our minds and no doubt the government may not lsiten, but im sure they follow and see what we have to say. Just real good to see real people regular people not sitting on there hands waiting for someone to speak up, good on you my friend keep up the good work

SaneThinking

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This guy is a cyborg. Look at his eyes. That's not the eyes of an alive human being.

Folks, it looks like we have two cyborgs now: CheneyBot and RoboRockerfeller

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
What is it exactly that you think I should get from this?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
THIS IS CHILE!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e99a707e5f91.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I cant help thinking that these obesely bloated money grubbers should be made aware of how much they are dispised at every opportunity.
Perhaps it would bring home the point better when the message is personal.
Good on the protesters, Down with the NWO!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Rockefeller scumbag ...

That part always cracks me up and when he goes to Augistin and say "You too Mr. Augustino"

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Um...

Seems like someone was feeling a bit uppity there. wonder if the guy would have done this if he didn't have a camera and a youtube account.

Either way...totally useless reaction that paints concerned folks as "dangerous" and/or crazy.

So someone yelled at an old/powerful man...'d like to say "good for you!", but just don't see this behavior as beneficial to anyone but Rockerfeller himself.

MM

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I think Rockefeller is deaf and was trying to read his lips ... at least thats what you can see on his face

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Nice to see the at least one chilean getting angry about rockefeller gutting the entire copper trade of chile. Makes me a little bit more humbler to see people waking up slowly rather than sat in front of their soap operas.

Heres the scumbag getting the same in ireland last year.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinster

WE ARE THE IRISH

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Nice video, makes my day

You should say it : LEAVE THE WORLD !!!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yeah - still not seeing it.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Good Job lol

Question, how come people can get so close to him but nobody has shot him yet? what happened to gifford was a tragedy but how many people would be happy to see this guy dead?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join