It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilean activist Confront David Rockerfeller

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Yeah - still not seeing it.

It is pointless but it's funny nevertheless. To a certain extent, it's the best average people today can do.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

What good would it do harming D. Rockerfeller? What ever transgressions this man has done in his past have already been set forth. There's no going back. Killing him wouldn't help anything but it sure could make it worse.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Bravo good job my man, we all need to being the same thing.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
That was exceptionally beautiful, hearing a voice of valor and truth, coming earnestly from one man’s courageous heart.

You get a brief glimpse directly into DR’s eyes. Think about what you perceive. They are the eyes of evil.

DR like so many of his kind, are nothing more than venomous human beings.

It’s a shame that such a pathetic creature can wield so much power, imposing his self-serving will on the will of humanity.

edit on 17-1-2011 by seasoul because: F.T.G.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I was surprised how close an angry man got to him.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pay4dadro

I LOVE this! S&F for you and your friend! I did giggle at one point, because he kinda sounded like the shrimp from the Muppets (Jim Henson creation), but in all seriousness, I commend his bravery and gall to get right up in the face of evil and let his desires be known! I watched it twice and the second time, my heart swelled even more!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

He's living proof that the good die young but pricks live forever! So if you want to live a long life, screw taking vitamins. Step out side your front door, cast your glance at your neighbors lovenly children and scream GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE YOU LITTLE SH&T'S! You will live forevever. - paraphrasing Lewis Black, comedian extrordinaire.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool
THIS IS CHILE!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e99a707e5f91.gif[/atsimg]

HAHAHAHAH! that's a good one!!

I didn't know that Edwards was friends with Rockefeller... something just made "click" inside my brain right now....
As some bald dissinfo agent from the chilean TV would say: TODO CALZA POLLO!!

Thanks for sharing, both the video and the info

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Good ole David R ... wants to depopulate the world ... there are too many of us and "they" don't like that. Their one-world government will come along with a one-world currency, one-world religion ... Rockefeller is a spawn of satan ... he and the new world order boys and girls are working tirelessly to bring about the kingdom of the son of perdition ... I'm sorry it wasn't me up in his face!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Enjoyed both videos....and the guys hounding David Rockefeller is correct, the "elitists" WILL fail in the end because it's already written in stone!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin

It is pointless but it's funny nevertheless. To a certain extent, it's the best average people today can do.

Well, it might be the best YOU can do. But then, I don't know if people actually know what it is that they are upset about.

If you've identified problems, and your solution is to COMPLAIN about them without any solutions or goals around it, yelling at an old man might be the best YOU can do.

Personally, I believe that oligarchies are counterproductive to human growth and potential. I therefore object on a completely reasonable grounds about an aspect of the behaviour of this group of people in a way which is something that can be assessed, dealt with and managed. In a way that can be voted on, in a way that can be presented to politicians and bureaucrats and industry in a manner that activates their natural want to protect themselves and live up to their own best version of themselves.

"The Average Person" is far more capable than those of you who rail and scream without any goal in mind but destruction can ever imagine. You are counterproductive to your own causes.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Enjoyed both videos....and the guys hounding David Rockefeller is correct, the "elitists" WILL fail in the end because it's already written in stone!

The cry of the lazy. Like praying to God to intervene for you is the most useless thing you can do and still think you are doing something.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin

Well, it might be the best YOU can do. But then, I don't know if people actually know what it is that they are upset about.

If you've identified problems, and your solution is to COMPLAIN about them without any solutions or goals around it, yelling at an old man might be the best YOU can do.

Personally, I believe that oligarchies are counterproductive to human growth and potential. I therefore object on a completely reasonable grounds about an aspect of the behaviour of this group of people in a way which is something that can be assessed, dealt with and managed. In a way that can be voted on, in a way that can be presented to politicians and bureaucrats and industry in a manner that activates their natural want to protect themselves and live up to their own best version of themselves.

"The Average Person" is far more capable than those of you who rail and scream without any goal in mind but destruction can ever imagine. You are counterproductive to your own causes.
eh???

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I remember when that journalist who used to work at forbes interviewed him...i found it very interesting especially on how far he got in the interview i think his name was benjamin fuller.....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

The cry of the lazy. Like praying to God to intervene for you is the most useless thing you can do and still think you are doing something.

What suggestions have you then, voting?
Let them hear the anger in our voices, if you choose to mitigate that, then perhaps you underestimate the power of publc opinion and the growing outrage of a no longer silent and awakening majority. History has taught the elitists to fear these angry voices in the street, they are the first ripples of opposition. We do more in speaking out than you realize, voices carry.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
And what you expect to accomplish with this is.......

Right. Nothing. You're just screaming to scream. You're destroying to destroy. You haven't the foggiest clue what you're angry about, and what would be better.

When you actually have a goal let me know.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

yo you guys,this video and all the buzz it is creating has all the trademark signs of CIA psy - ops, in fact both those cats participated in CIA psy-ops and staged events in the past. "emotions" and "drama" get in the way of rational thinking!

newworldorder.dyndns-web.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
at, then perhaps you underestimate the power of publc opinion and the growing outrage of a no longer silent and awakening majority.

Lol. Majority? Do you mean Majority of people on Earth or on ATS?
Last time I've checked, 1 person yelling at an old man isn't a majority of anything. So isn't the silly group of people that constantly lurks where Bilderbegs hold their meeting and shouts "we're not your slaves! people are waking up!"

You're just making yourself look so miserable with these comments. Wishful thinking at it's best..

And as I said in the other thread - I'm pretty sure that the supposed spearhead of the supposed NWO (BS) theory isn't going to travel in a foreign land with no security at all, to the point of a yelling man reaching as close as a few meters close to him.

Fact: 99% of the posters inside this thread don't even know what wrongdoings has this old man done, or can't even prove them at all.
edit on 21-1-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by ^anubis^

What good would it do harming D. Rockerfeller? What ever transgressions this man has done in his past have already been set forth. There's no going back. Killing him wouldn't help anything but it sure could make it worse.

Kill this war criminal is NOT the answer. Putting him in jail after he gets convicted of genocide,grand theft,treason,fraud conspiracy to commit genocide etc. We are not raving savages there is a protocol to go by.
We will give him a fair trail.

Then we'll go on to convict Chaney and Bush.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by fl420sky
yo you guys,this video and all the buzz it is creating has all the trademark signs of CIA psy - ops, in fact both those cats participated in CIA psy-ops and staged events in the past. "emotions" and "drama" get in the way of rational thinking!
newworldorder.dyndns-web.com...

Lmfao. How didn't I guess.
Now this is a psy-op aswell. At the end of the day, everything is either a CIA psy-op, disinfo or whatever.

For the sake of your people's minds I hope this wont get to: stupid people that yelled "GOOD FOR U!!1 DEATH FOR ROCKERFELLAR!!1!1" are going to yell "I KNEW THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE GOOD FIND MAN!!1" now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join