It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth Weather Satellite Loop Shows Odd Clouds Near Iceland?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Odd clouds? Or artifacts of the process? What are these lines?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88e73146d1c2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
have to follow it and see it thereis any more deaths or strange things happen. good find

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

oops, never mind.
edit on 17-1-2011 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Then again, perhaps it's nothing. Looking around elsewhere in the general area there seem to be "lines' of this sort all over the place. And there's nothing similar in this satellite image. There is, however a low pressure system moving in on Iceland.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8670abcb0b1e.jpg[/atsimg]
en.vedur.is...=iceland

edit on 1/17/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The low pressure system can be seen on the first picture you showed us, too. The lines seem to be above. Chemtrails at this sice? I don´t know. Are there cloud formations that look similiar to this one?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

They do look like chemtrails but I can't explain it
"strange"

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Hi there, I'm in the Uk (Northwest England), we get this a lot straight after chem trailing,

It's like they are using some form of electro magnetic frequency to spread the chem trails like a blanket, I would attribute the gaps as part of the pulse effect,

Why are they doing it, I read and if i'm honest believe! that they are creating a net which is charged to act like a radar blanket that can help them see UFO's that otherwise are cloaked!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Thats just from poor resolution or a computer bug. Its blur from the greenland ice sheet to the northwest.
edit on 17-1-2011 by green-tree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kushin

If they're chemtrails, why Iceland, and why now? Should we now turn our attention to Iceland once again? Could some "thing" be looming?
Why am I holding this small box of chocolate bunnies?
Wait a sec.. strike that - ad this:
What are they up to?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What direction is this moving ? As we speak Norway is being hit by very strange and unexpected flooding .

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
What direction is this moving ? As we speak Norway is being hit by very strange and unexpected flooding .

Toward Norway. I started a thread on it here:

Frozen Buffalo And Cattle In Vietnam, Floods All Over Western Norway
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Puterman in the 2011 quake watch thread said the pressure was around 988/990 mb

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by muzzy

barometer readings are down to 988/990

So when is that going to turn into a storm? 980 off Iceland today.

I guess once it gets down to around the 960s it may turn into a bit of a breeze?

edit on 1/17/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The sky over Liverpool UK looks like a fan! in the darkness i can't get a picture so im just on my way out to see if i can get a photo, but so far the ones i've tried are just black.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Latest satellite image for the North Atlantic from the Icelandic MET Office
en.vedur.is...=atlantic

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/057d0863282f.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 1/17/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: n. atlantic

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Think that 1st pic looks like a glitch in google earth.
Where i am we often see strange cloud formations and lines, tonights one looked like a giant fan spanning across north Liverpool from the direction of Liverpool bay, if they were chemtrails maybe we'll soon see an outbreak of flu or summit? funny thing is that the past week myself and another 4 people i know have been suffering earache/headache/tinitus symptoms

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee001
Think that 1st pic looks like a glitch in google earth.
Where i am we often see strange cloud formations and lines, tonights one looked like a giant fan spanning across north Liverpool from the direction of Liverpool bay, if they were chemtrails maybe we'll soon see an outbreak of flu or summit? funny thing is that the past week myself and another 4 people i know have been suffering earache/headache/tinitus symptoms

I checked the weather for your area after your post earlier, but I couldn't find a site with a good doppler radar loop, like they typically show on the local news here in the States. Found the MET office satellite image though, but that wasn't as detailed as a local doppler radar image. Any suggestions for a site in your neck of the woods for local weather radar?

Back to the clouds spinning like a fan... What happened?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The first photo does look more artificial than natural with all the straight parallel lines. I have seen other unusual cloud patterns over Australia including sharp circles and spirals that appear very artificial as well. Could be a result of electromagnetic manipulation from HAARP, satellites, or other sources in conjunction chem trails or some other technology. Sounds like a large effort has gone into weather manipulation technologies, not much peer review though so hard to say except it does look dodgy.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Has anyone thought that maybe chem trailing could actually be a good thing? and not necessarily trying to kill us all off?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
They are a glitch in the data stream. You see this all over Google Earth, Google Moon, and Google Mars. Monitors and tv do not make a complete picture; they use a line-by-line stream of data. Each pass is going faster than the eye can perceive, but a camera might pick it up. Think about the lines you get if you video your TV.....stripes show up you cannot see with your eye.
Really this should be a no-brainer. Computers are fast, but they do not always work perfectly. Satellite instrumentation is run by computers, so is the receiver back on the ground. Glitches are sure to show up and because this data stream happens to be a picture, it shows up visually.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Abductee001

if you want to take a picture of a dark night sky you need to use the bulb setting on your camera, or if you dont have it, a night shot with a slow exposure. You also need to hold the camera staedy whilst taking the shot or better yet use a tripod or put the camera on something to hold it still.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

interesting new thread on snowing insects in iceland.

there you have it! im off to read it now!

top topics

join