It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured on Video: TSA patting down a 3 year old!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I honestly, no matter how hard I try to wrap my head around it and find even a single iota of rationality behind this....can not.

This literally makes my stomach turn.

How on earth can this tiny little child be looked at as ANY type of threat? I mean SERIOUSLY?

There is something VERY wrong with our country right now folks, to be allowing this type of disgusting behavior to take place...

The camera man's commentary surrounding this despicable event:

In light of TSA's new more aggressive security pattdowns I figured I share my family's wonderful experience which I captured on video. My son and wife were somehow flagged for additional screening. I did not post my wives pat-down as I want to spare her the embarrassment but watching my 3 year old receiving additional screening was ridiculous.

edit on 17-1-2011 by DimensionalDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I agree it's completely unnecessary and absurd and that our country is pretty screwed up, BUT..

All they are doing is conditioning him for when he grows up.
edit on 17-1-2011 by Liquesence because: to add

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
As soon as these monsters come to UK I'm never getting on a plane again in my life.

I don't know how people can just accept this as the norm and continue to support these people. By flying or buying a plane ticket, you are supporting criminal activity. Please stop it now.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It looks like they even made it sort of like a game...watching this disturbed me.

I guess terrorists come in all shapes, sizes, and ages?!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

According to abuse experts these patdows "groom" children for abuse by sexual predators.

This is beyond insanity.

Every TSA employee who touches a childs genitals should be arrested and put on the sex offenders list!

I'm sure several pedophiles have joined the TSA.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'd like to start by saying I wholly agree this is unacceptable, I don't wish to play devils advocate but there is only one reason I can think of why they would ever do this to a child.

Because of their parents,
Sadly some parents who do take part in less than legal activities , and I repeat only SOME, take advantage of the fact they have young children & will use them to hide items etc.

Again I'm not saying what they do to this child is acceptable, that's the only reason I can think of why they would entertain the idea of doing it in the first place.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It seems that TSA was totally broadsided by the little boys jeans. Yes TSA, jeans have metal snaps and a metal zipper! You can see them fumbling with his little zipper. Outrageous!

Good thing mom kept her cool. If was me I don't think I would have.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What if that child did have a bomb, what if it was a muslim child made to wear a bomb?? would you still think "innocent little child, dont touch him" and when the bomb detonates in mid air kills hundreds of innoent people??

The child may be totally unaware and innocent but the radical muslim extremists will go to any lengths, as they have done before, i cant see anything wrong with rolling a metal detector over a child if it means possibly saving hundreds of lives, sorry but i think you are over exaderating on this case.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This makesmy head burst into flames too;
call mea "shill" :
I think the idea is:a sufficiently depraved "bad guy"could use babies or small children to smuggle items. not that a three year old is gonna grab a boxcutter from his underwear and take over an airliner...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

With this type of thinking and paranoia, the 'terrorists' truly have won.

And the gov and mainstream media have sold their propaganda well.

"Fear everyone, including 3 year old children! It's for your safety!"

Now submit to your molestations!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
It seems that TSA was totally broadsided by the little boys jeans. Yes TSA, jeans have metal snaps and a metal zipper! You can see them fumbling with his little zipper. Outrageous!

Good thing mom kept her cool. If was me I don't think I would have.

That is exactly why I don't trust myself to fly. Seeing a child molested in this way would be too much for me to tolerate. Even knowing they do this to American children makes me feel disgusted with them. I never much cared for the Soviets' KGB either.

This is why we should not be trusting the government with centralized power over us. Imagine what they will do when they have the power to deny health care to Americans in a rationing scheme. That is the power of the government to issue death warrents to innocent and vulnerable people and just as there is no rhyme nor reason for molesting this child outside the insanity of poltical correctness, there will be no rhyme nor reason for the government murdering people in the name of health care denial even when you are insured.

In our current unjust system, you at least have the chance of getting out from under one death sentence and pursing other avenues for care. At least hospitals are required to treat you if you show up in the emergency room - insurance or not. With the government in control, there will be massive abuse just like we see them randomly abuse people with the power of the Patriot Act. The Patriot stripped us of the Bill of Rights. Government health care will strip us of the right to live and breathe.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is realy ridiculous!. Like the little guy packs any weapons or something. Looking at the bodylanguage of those tsa people it looks/seemsthey get a powerdrunk kick out of their work. Glad we don't have these kind of mindless protocols in Holland!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

I feel sorry for you. You truely have been brainwashed just the way TPTB want. You live in fear and bigotry.

Anyway, even if this kid did have an "underwear bomb" I don't think a metal detector would find it. Does C-4 register on a metal detector? What about anthrax or some other threat? Metal detectors are not the total answer.

TSA clearly was groping the little boy. They undid his zipper and felt inside because it set off the metal detector. They clearly got a thrill out of it.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
What if that child did have a bomb, what if it was a muslim child made to wear a bomb?? would you still think "innocent little child, dont touch him" and when the bomb detonates in mid air kills hundreds of innoent people??

The child may be totally unaware and innocent but the radical muslim extremists will go to any lengths, as they have done before, i cant see anything wrong with rolling a metal detector over a child if it means possibly saving hundreds of lives, sorry but i think you are over exaderating on this case.

I just feel that if "they", whoever the hell "they" are, whether they be terrorists or TPTB, have us what-if'ing life, then something has gone terribly wrong. Far more likely that you'll get struck by lightening than affected by a terrorist, yet you still go outside when it's raining. Last year I think terrorist action killed something just over 300 people worldwide! That's miniscule.

You can't live by "what if", because you can take the what if philosophy to anything and justify anything by it. Well, what if another DC sniper (who shot his victims from the trunk of his car) comes back, thereby we need to have checkpoints and inspect everyone's trunk. I mean, hey, what if???

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The training period is over. The US population spoke out at the onset of this insanity but now just shuffles through to get to their precious planes to fly off. Next they will start this atrocity at public buildings across the country, libraries, schools, post office etc. etc. etc. John Kerry, Mike Castle, Mike McCaul own shares in L-3 Communications who just got a big contract to make the scanners along with Chertoff former sec of homeland security who was hired by Rapiscan who also was awarded a contract. Also Alphone' D'amato and Tom Daschle's wife lobby for L-3.

What happened to the airports who said they were thinking of going to private security companies?? I'm sure they were threatened by the thugs in DC so they could keep their union stooges in employ.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well you must be unaware of the huge amount of foiled bomb plots and people arrested in the UK under terrorism law, we cant put down our guard ever, just because nothing has happened since the london bombings doesnt mean something isnt waiting to happen, im not scared or living in fear, i just think we need to make sure everything is checked and make no exceptions...

and i watched the video, i didnt see them put there hands in the kids pants, you made that up like like a lot of other people make crap up, YES i disagree with strip searching children because its not needed, but using a metal detector on EVERYONE including children should happen for the safety of everyone.

I dont care what your opinions are on the TSA, if im honest you sound like your paranoid and that the government are coming to get you, maybe you should go and see a shrink??

If you think this post is directed at you, then it probably is..

Cheers

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
"Any people that would give up liberty for a little temporary safety deserves neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Anyone who does a little research, and a little thinking knows there are better ways to handle security than what they are using. This stuff just infuriates me beyond my ability to articulate without a string of expletives throughout the entire post. And it infuriates me even more that we tolerate it. I do not fly, I refuse to do so.
I do however, understand that some folks don't have a choice.

But the rest of us should be putting the hurt on these airlines pocket book. S&F DD

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I understand the IDEA.

That is that for any searches at all for PETN to be effective, they have to be COMPLETELY and UTTERLY random.

Now how they are determining random, I don't KNOW. lol

But personally, if I were a terrorist, and I wanted to kill passengers, I'd figure out what liquids combine to make a big boom and I'd have several participants 'mix' a bomb in a trashcan by throwing away their drinks before getting in line to be searched.

But then again, i wouldn't do that if I were a terrorist, because there's 10001 targets a lot easier to hit that would scare more people than that.

The entire world, if you think about it, has ALWAYS depended on the fact that not that many people are willing to be that utterly evil.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Good point. As of now we are wasting money playing defense so it appears we are doing something. Guy has an underwear bomb so we scan underwear. Oops too late. Guy has stuff in a shampoo bottle we ban shampoo on planes oops to late etc etc etc. Heck you want to create terror send about ten guys around sniping at people randomly and leaving ala akbar notes. Remember the DC sniper? Like you say there are way too many ways for a terrorist to get in here and create havoc. We as a nation need to be much more alert much like they are in Israel. Sadly many sit around waiting for big brudder to ride in and save the day. One would think after Katrina some would wake up that government can't do it all and when they try to they screw it up more likely than not.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join