It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it is completly possible that

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
right now you,me are being watched.
plusible?

is it part of the propaganda of higher entities or people in power that we feel the paranoia of being watched or is it actually going on? like with all of the information on this site, i look for little clues and signs that will either go with or against my gut feeling, these are pretty easy to distinguish... much like how i know when i need to go have a wee or not.
ive noticed if i am logged into this site for an extended period of time things on my computer dont change in the way of folders moving and what not but the feeling of the computer changes or something..
can the frequencies being blarred out be controlled from somewhere else
much as when a computer over heats it goes louder or whatever
i know this is pretty out there (hence it being in the rant section!)

but what do you people think

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well, the webcam on mac computers can be hacked and activated without the computer even indicating that it's on. so yeah, probably.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Plugged

sheesh thats spooky! i sometimes get my whole screen go black for a second or two and then its just as if that didnt happen,but im sure its someone jacking into see whatevers happening on my screen on their screen!

i am pretty sure that if they have as much wealth and control as we all go on about they could easily shut the internet down without us knowing it or turn it into something exactly how they wanted it to be.

i am also sure that theres some sort of subliminal messages that can be thrown into the screen and much easier to do if you think of the hum the computer constantly lets out. zombie mode on!

check out kids playing video games hand held ones especially and watch them go mental when they cant pass it, this is what i think computers are slowly doing to us. we cant be shocked as much anymore, cant be bothered if the process isnt as immediate as clicking a button and so on.

ofcourse i am just ranting though!!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
If that is the case, then it would suck to be the guy that actually watches the people, because he would see a LOT of people masturbating throughout his career

I always think about stuff like this though. Another thing I always think about is what if the world is designed just for me like in that Jim Carey movie, and everybody is just watching me. They act like they're living their own lives, but in reality they're just robots or actors or something. Really weird thought, I know.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Happens all the time - my laptop camera shutter noise is always sounding off - I've covered it with its own sticker

Also my internet connection is mental as of late.

I'm not worried though it's nice to know someones looking out for me haha.

The satellites look like they may be capable of observing a lot more than we'd think possible. It seems to tie in with the use of Iridium and a global layer of Iridium caused by the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs.
edit on 17-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: more info

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I don't have a webcam or microphone on my PC but I can tell you with some degree of certainty that when I post things on the Internet that are highly critical of the UN that my Internet connection will slow to a crawl until my cable modem actually looses connection to the DNS servers. All attempts to reboot or restore the modem to factory specs fail.

Twice I've done this and twice my cable modem has crapped the bed. I'm thinking electronic bullets just like DirecTV has used against its illegal subscribers.

Watching me? No, but monitoring my activity? Yes. Correcting an activist? Most definitely.

For all who would question: Time Warner and Motorola modem, dissenting posts made toTwitter.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

I have had no privacy fact since 1992.

I reckon everyone in uk and usa are already under electronic mind control.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Occasionally I send out a text message to myself, starting out with "To any government officials that are illegally monitoring my text messages and phone calls:" and then I just say the most offensive, insulting things that you can imagine. Then to close off the text message, I write "To ensure that this text message is illegally read, I will include some key words that are most likely of interest: terrorist, obama, bombing, anthrax, assassination, conspiracy, murder, bush, pentagon, capitol building, white house"

It always perks my spirits up knowing I made some guy feel like the clown he is.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

The main problem i have is that they perve into our home listening to anyone speak, and they pretend everyone is me for some reason.

It really shows how rubbish these people are.

I also do the same in google, just write offensive words sometimes and phrases, they can collect all the info they want.

But these scum have absolutely ruined my life, but heck thats life.

Also do you see my user name, what is andy short for, anyone know, lol. How can they pretend i am others, when my name is there for them.
edit on 1/17/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

What do you mean by they think others are you? You lost me there.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

What do you mean by they think others are you? You lost me there.

They perve into our home and claim every one saying something is me. Anyone a complete stranger could come in here nothing to do with our family, and say something and the clowns perving in here think its me.

I will not go into details.

But if they perve into our home for 19 years since i was at school, and no crime ever in that time, do you think the police and gov will ever stop this rubbish i doubt it. They just cannot stand a human did nothing.

Most definitely they perve into loads of homes, and alot of you may not of known it.
edit on 1/17/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join