It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie picture I took with my cell at a festival.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Coole pic .
But, unfortunately , it looks nothing more than just a vague visage and if shot a second or two either way would have probably shown nothing more than a group of people around a fire .

Regards

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theviking727

Exactly, I was waiting to see if anyone saw the arm around the fire - it looks more like a rattle to me than a tomahawk but good eye. Shaman perhaps?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Yes I agree a rattle would be closer, was stretching with the tomahawk but it did look like an arm holding something. hadnt thought shaman. good point

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
i see a face, kinda

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I was wondering if anything out of the ordinary happened at this festival? What was the atmosphere like, people happy - any quarrels, etc.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

It was mixed, mostly happy. I was uh . . . psychically talking to a tree when I took the pic so, yeah . . . if that gives you an idea.

edit on 24-1-2011 by Boreas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

That's a good thing - talking to a tree

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You need a new cell phone.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

I also see the Native American in the left of the fire, complete with headdress and looks like he's holding something. Is that an actual person standing behind the right of the fire?

Ok, stupid unrelated question... did you happen to post this pic in another forum a year or two ago? It looks like one I've seen before and I can even tell ya where if you want to know, but it could just be that I'm thinking of another bonfire pic. I don't remember seeing the Native American in that pic though.

I personally think this is an AWESOME pic! I have Cherokee in me this feels very spiritual for some reason. I actually love it. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Looks like a face with a hook nose is appearing in the fire to me.

I like the picture, but I don't see anything paranormal within it. I do however feel that some of you are experiencing the "matrixing" effect. Please view this link for more information.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Matrixing is possible, or paradolia but I think it's a great pic, nonetheless. It's nice to believe there's actually a Native American there though.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

This phenomenon is fairly common and is called Pareidolia, it happens when the mind finds meaningful shapes amongst random data.

The photo is actually pretty spooky, but merely because it looks like people have gathered around an oddly colored flame to perform a dark ritual

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boreas
Been waiting to get past 20 posts so I could share this. Maybe it's just me but I thought this was pretty creepy. Took it at a musical/hippie festival in The Middle of Nowhere, New York a couple years back with my cell. I was told the location had something to do with Native Americans but I don't know if that was true. Let me know what you all think!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18777631b1e5.jpg[/atsimg]

You say, New York State. Get this, back in the early 70's my cousin seen what he described as an Indian riding on a horse along the Wallkill River just north of Walden. Actually the north part of the town, on the edge. He was an armature black and white photographer at the time. He went back in the house to grab his camera just inside the door, and came back to where he was standing on his front porch to take some pics. The images took. I saw the pics, and I remember I seen the outline of a horse that had a figure riding it decked out in skins like the figure around the fire. My cousin said it was an Indian so I went with it. It looked more like a mountain man, trapper type, to me. Same with your figure in your picture. Looks like a mountain man.
edit on 25-1-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

Dude...That is the spirit of an Aboriginal. Clearly.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I see Jesus.

I am converting to Catholicism now.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Lets not use any imagination. After all, it would undermine the "spirit" of this whole forum.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
sorry but i don't see anything in the picture.

2nd

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
I see Jesus.

I am converting to Catholicism now.

I wouldn't do that, I would go with reformed Protestant Christianity.

it is what founded your countries heartfelt ideals you know...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

I wouldn't do that, I would go with reformed Protestant Christianity.

it is what founded your countries heartfelt ideals you know...

Oh no. Not this stuff again. I'll play along anyway.

Your claim is odd because the country's heartfelt ideas seem to be much more founded upon Masonic egalitarianism than anything christian.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

oh yeah... and may I ask which state you reside in ?

what appears to you happens to not be "fact" but only your own personal belief system

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join