It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come Palestine does not attack Jordan?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Poonman

One of the most idiotic argument often made by idiotic Anti Semitic people.

Did the Jews attack Germany, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, France, Italy, Latvia, and so on?
All of these are countries from which Jews were gathered and sent to death camps.

Take that thumb out, grow up and learn history.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

Jordan does not have beef with Palestine while maintaining no beef with Israel either.Jordan knows not to intervene but will defend itself against either if attacked or provoked make no mistake on that. Jordan's got themselves a sizable military and arsenal so do not ever sleep on Amman. Consider them to be the "Quiet Sleeping Giant of The Middle East" comparable to some European and South American nations. They could even give us stateside a little run for our money.

Long range icbm but am unaware of their nuclear capabilities.

Jordan remains a staunch ally of The US now.
edit on 27-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bernardschnitzel
ill ask you this
if muslims care so much about their `brother muslims`

then why dont all those `poor` palestianian refugees come into one of the kazilion muslim countries nearby

ill tel you why
and dont give me the `blockade ` #,

the answer is because their `broither muslims dont want them`

muslims dont give a dam about muslims

theyre like rats, fighting for position

Actually, it's because under international law, refugees have this thing called the "right of return." An occupying power is required by law to allow all refugees to return to their homes and property. Israel has chosen to ignore this law, and so refugees they remain. Any Palestinians who wish to become citizens of a neighboring nation are, in fact free to do so - Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq all have substantial populations of Palestinian expatriates. Kuwait also had a very large number, prior to the Emirate expelling them after the gulf war.

Unsurprisingly, most Palestinians want to live in Palestine.

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by bernardschnitzel

This is ridiculous!

ATS staff are constantly reminding members about “civility and decorum” on the board, I would say calling all Muslims “rats” is the exact opposite of “civility”. Taking into account the almost weekly lecture we get form ATS staff about being civil I think it is only right that I tell someone who describes his fellow man as being a “rat” that he is not welcome on this site. Yet I am the one who gets the “snip”, why did your entire post not get removed for lacking in “civility”.

Your comment is incredibly offensive to all Muslims and defenders of tolerance in society.

Try the "ALERT!" button. ATS does tend towards a severe double standard when it comes to talking crap about Muslims, but in general, using the alert feature tends to get appropriate results.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bernardschnitzel

The countries bordering Israel just don't have much room for more Palestinian refugees. And there's already a large influx of Iraqi refugees (escaping from the Iraq War) in Syria and Lebanon. As of Jan. 2010 (UNRWA statistics) Jordan has 1,983,733 Pal. refugees, Syria has 472,109 Pal. refugees, and Lebanon has 425,640 Pal. refugees.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by coolieno99

Those numbers are extremely inflated for the sole reason, Palestinians are the only people in the world who pass on their refugee status to their second and third and so on generations.
By definition, refugee status is only given to the actual refugees.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

This is a declaration. All your assests, your house, estate, money, computer, everything, now belongs to me... what? this is better than an old dusty book since its being posted 2/23/11 on the INTERNET!! But seriously you better get the # out my house.

For godsakes, the Israelites got banished from the Holy Land in the Bible and aren't allowed back until God says its okay, no one is #ing remembering that part are they?

Based off of this, I would think the Holy Land is up for grabs. I know the Christians would've been all over that #, if the Muslims didn't get it first... guess thats what the Holy Crusades were all about.

But anyways, we didn't even like Muslims anyway. At least scapegoating is a nice reason to target Islam so we can vent out all our internal hatred outward at a foreign enemy that constitutes a percentage of the world's population. Sounds 1984ish in terms of the use of war, but idk thats just me.

Also Islam is based off of the Old Testament dumb#. Islam = Ishmael, "Judaism" = Sarah? was it? the one who was like 90.

Its funny how people think theres such a big #ing dissimilarity between the two religions. The Old Testaments teaching and morals are the same, the traditions that goes with it are corruptible and can be perverted to be used as a weapon against humanity. I liked the New Testament more since it was more on the lets make peace side.... but seriously everybody is just in need for war. Its human nature to inflict harm upon another being and like it. Domestic violence, crimes, war, war crimes, Israel is essentially participating in much violence as well as debauchery. Israel or the US is probably going to turn out to be the nation which Revelations states will # the world over. Well its not surprising, but sure as hell ironic.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Your a fly, and you've just been swatted:

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

Lol using the holocaust bull# again. I remember reading somewhere and seeing that the holocaust is an old tactic used to stir empathetic emotions but honestly, after looking at the link as well as doing research, its Jews that let other Jews get killed. Its digusting but WWII was anyway so... figures. The link seemed legit and credible to me. The Evian Conference event though did win me over. The ADL uses the holocaust # so many times we would need bigger drains to get rid of the rivers of tears.

That website is written by rabbi Jews, so I'd like to see what you have to say other than it being bull# or they are antisemetic or not even Jews. Whatever bull# you'll come up with I hope its at least sound, if you're even going to read the link then respond. But in anycase cat's out the bag, no point in denying truth, just accept it for what it is. Zionism is a political movement, it was crafted by Hertlz, Germany and Nazism was used to aid Zionism, Jew's lives were sacrficed because of it.

It is an historical fact that in 1941 and again in 1942, the German Gestapo offered all European Jews transit to Spain, if they would relinquish all their property in Germany and Occupied France; on condition that: a) none of the deportees travel from Spain to Palestine; and b) all the deportees be transported from Spain to the USA or British colonies, and there to remain; with entry visas to be arranged by the Jews living there; and c) $1000.00 ransom for each family to be furnished by the Agency, payable upon the arrival of the family at the Spanish border at the rate of 1000 families daily.

The answer of the Zionist leaders was negative, with the following comments: a) ONLY Palestine would be considered as a destination for the deportees. b) The European Jews must accede to suffering and death greater in measure than the other nations, in order that the victorious allies agree to a "Jewish State" at the end of the war. c) No ransom will be paid This response to the Gestapo's offer was made with the full knowledge that the alternative to this offer was the gas chamber.

These treacherous Zionist leaders betrayed their own flesh and blood. Zionism was never an option for Jewish salvation. Quite the opposite, it was a formula for human beings to be used as pawns for the power trip of several desperadoes. A perfidy! A betrayal beyond description!

In 1944, at the time of the Hungarian deportations, a similar offer was made, whereby all Hungarian Jewry could be saved. The same Zionist hierarchy again refused this offer (after the gas chambers had already taken a toll of millions

Zionist responsibility for the Holocaust is threefold.

1. The Holocaust was a punishment for disrespecting The Three Oaths (see Talmud, Tractate Kesubos p. 111a).

2. Zionist leaders openly withheld support, both financially and otherwise, to save their fellow brothers and sisters from a cruel death.

3. The leaders of the Zionist movement cooperated with Hitler and his cohorts on many occasions and in many ways.

And Israel is in the hands of these Zionists... oh the joy the world is in for.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

Your last paragraph there sounds just like your explaining Canada, and trust me taking in the whole world is taxing, and we only get about 200,000 a year.................

top topics

<< 1   >>

join