It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Atlantic Illuminati Ad – All Seeing Eye, Chemtrails, And Attempt To Make Body Scanners Cool

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The original version of this song is so good. Why'd they have to go and butcher it.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nyloncylon

Just this morning while i was accidentally watching the television (america's funniest videos)...A weight watchers commercial comes on and i just don't pay attention to that sort of thing but while i divert my attention elsewhere the lyrics that are most emphasized on the commercial ring into my ears: "A New Dawn, A New Day". This is a Weight Watchers commercial, and yesterday the EXACT SAME PHRASE is being pointed out in a Virgin Airlines commercial. Random coincidence? I think not.

Something akin to the commercial I witnessed: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

You are laughable at best sir...yeah man clouds are the same as contrails !!

Whatever is in these trails is largely not just water anymore...and they happen at different elevations so no more of weedwhackers rubbish either...chemtrails is a word, they do exist...and they did not before last all dam day, every day of the year as they do now.

What has changed, that causes them to show up so much more ? apparently we have 50 times as much air traffic as 15 years ago.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The ad reminds me of the opening credits of a Bond film, which is interesting in itself.

In respect ot the body scanner section. I am sure that the Virgin marketing people have researched what puts customers off flying and address that in the ad - hence the 'sexy' body scanner. It also subliminally says that flying is safe.

Is the ad an illuminate promo? Off course, much of the advertising put out by large multinational companies, reinforce how good for us it is that they exist. It is the corporate elite who run the world - just look at Mosanto for proof of that.

The answer? Don't watch so much TV. Use the Internet while it's still free. Think for yourself. Be sceptical about everything.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I also dont believe in Chemtrails, but i also think it is possibly happening. The thing that confuzed me was this link, why would congress discuss a bill that includes chemtrails? It is mentioned in SEC. 7.(B) I'm new on this topic so could someone maybe tell me their opinion? Will be making my way through the rest of the posts now

Love and peace

thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.2977.IH
edit on 18-1-2011 by WishIcouldTellU because: (no reason given)

Link worked fine yesterday, lol strange. Just google H.R.2977.IH

SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.
(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space

from "http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977.IH: and www.fas.org..."
edit on 18-1-2011 by WishIcouldTellU because: Link doesn't work anymore

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I didn't really see an all seeing eye anywhere (in the vid)..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join