It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Atlantic Illuminati Ad – All Seeing Eye, Chemtrails, And Attempt To Make Body Scanners Cool

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I came across this 2010 advert for virgin atlantic and couldnt quite believe all that i was seeing.

We have an all seeing eye, suprise suprise. They have chemtrails wrapped round the globe. They try and make body scanners sexy. Chemtrails behind the statue of liberty. Rising sun behind the aircraft. The list goes on.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
They have chemtrails wrapped round the globe.

I think you mean "contrails". "Chemtrails" isn't even a word:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e564ecb5840e.jpg[/atsimg]

Besides, there has yet to be any scientific study proving "chemtrails".

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

I think it's just a very good advert. I don't see how you can claim it has anything to do with the supposed illuminati.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorpioRising

you dont see how it has anything too do with the illuminati? lol

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Looks like they need to advertise and push their point of view, trying to win over the masses. They know they're fishy but still need to make a profit. I won't take airplanes, and I tell everyone I know not to. You're pretty much paying Hitler money to put you in an oven when you ride an airplane. Extreme? Maybe. Entirely false? No.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

you need too watch what in the world are they spraying,theres your study

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
OP im whith you 0n this!
thay tie it all in whith somthing evryone can suport sex.
suddenly i to wanna do a whack azz dance in a bodyscanner! no wait a minute then my DNA could unravle muppet style

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Well no. I don't. But then I don't buy into the whole 'illuminati' stuff.
A conspiracy or darker agenda can be found in almost every thing if you look hard enough. Doesn't mean it really exists though.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

the only ones doing stupid dances in a bodyscanner are the ones in that add , noone likes em and they know it.
edit on 15-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorpioRising

everyone got their opinion , thanks for yours.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The owner is a pimp for global warming hoax. That's all you need to know. He reminded me of the seed of rothschild, wearing sandals, handing out his 'save the world from global warming' guide, as a purpose for living.

I have no choice but to hold these freaks to their positions, because they try to change their image and stance whenever they play a new snip of music for us to all dance to.

I'm sure you saw what you saw. You cannot be paranoid any longer.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

you need too watch what in the world are they spraying,theres your study

I need tooooo watch it?
I'll watch it to humor you and other "chemtrail" believers, but there's something you chemtrailers need to get through your skulls.

At the very beginning of "What in the world are they spraying", a reporter asks a chemtrailer: "so the contrails I'm looking at are actually 'chemtrails'"? She says: "yes because contrails would have dissipated by now".

That is the biggest bunch of bull that you can try to feed an intelligent, educated person. With that logic, clouds should be dissipating or they should be called "chemtrails" as well. Contrails are frozen water vapor and ice crystals. Clouds are frozen water vapor and ice crystals. Clouds and contrails are the same exact thing! They are both frozen water vapor and ice crystals! Neither will dissipate or evaporate unless they are in a certain part of the atmosphere that will allow them to.

It's absolutely unbelievable that because a contrail that is made up of exactly the same elements of clouds and doesn't dissipate, it's automatically "chemtrails". If contrails are "chemtrails", then so are regular, normal, every-day clouds.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

if you wanna debate chemtrails go make your own thread chemtrails is not the main topic of my thread . and btw, you do not see me coming after your 9/11 truth movement do you? which is harder too believe? that the goverment killed 3000 americans, or that chemtrails exist? @t least people can see these chemtrails and have been reported everywhere around the globe what do you have for 9/11?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I've seen this ad several times on tv and thought "cool ad" rather than "OMG, conspiracy!"

Dunno, you make of it what you want to see but I wouldn't be surprised if people saw Illuminati links in the comparethemarket.com ads too next as an added bit of theory.

No offense to anybody but symbology in this ad and "9/11 caused by US government" are one and the same to me, completely bogus.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I dont take airplanes anymore and I try to not travel very much in my car either, I think the video would have been sexier if the women were in the xray machine rather then the men dancing around like fairies but maybe thats just me.

I also dont think that the xray machine works like that and shows your underwear I thought it just showed like your skeleton and any metals you might have on you.

I am not a big fan of television anymore I prefer movies and I also prefer to download most things I watch because I don't want to waste money and put it into the hands of hollywood nazis

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Good catch.

That video is packed full of subliminal components.

It's not just the visuals that are so uncanny, it is also the timing of the lyrics of the music with each individual segment.

Such a idea for a music video could have had merit in a perfect world, but in our world of corruption and misdirection this gem was instead twisted into a vehicle for agenda promotion.

Quite a shame that is, such a waste.

Thanks for linking me to it though, it's quite a piece of work.

link   

chemtrails is not the main topic of my thread

I see you couldn't come up with much when smacked down with facts. "Chemtrails" may not be the main topic of this thread, but you still are claiming that because contrails are included in a video, they're automatically "chemtrails" and that's where the "chemtrail" debate comes into play.

They're not "chemtrails", there's no such things as "chemtrails". They are contrails, plain and simple. Do you yeild this fact?

link   
reply to post by belowabovetopsecret

See this is an example of the type of paranoid thing I hoped to avoid when joining ATS.

The ad is just for fun, just like their ad celebrating 25 years of the company's existence that had the stewardesses and pilot for this brand new thing walking through a 1984 set airport with everything turning their heads amazed at these fresh faced and pioneering people.

There's nothing suspicious about this ad and the remarks of "I don't fly or travel at all because leaving my house or buying food from a store will ensure I'm being followed by shady characters" just makes you seem freakin' insane.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Have any of you flown up into the sky everyday since 1930 or whenever, and tested the chemical components of EVERY inch of trail in the sky?

Oh you haven't?

Therefore let us stop throwing fits about the chem trail debate. The guy's thread topic is a Virgin Atlantic Advertisement and the subliminal nature of the content herein.

Take that off topic, derisive debate somewhere else.

If the OP want's to say that word, it's his call. This is a clear attempt to derail the thread.

Now, about that All-Seeing-Eye iconography. Odd how that shows up everywhere isn't it?

edit on 15-1-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I didnt say that, why are you trying to make me out to be crazy, I said that I dont fly and I dont like watching tv, and I dont like giving my money to hollywood nazi types google mel gibson nazi for more info... anyways I buy my groceries at walmart and albertsons and have no problem driving there but I dont waste money on vacations and travel anymore

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join