It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Atlantic Illuminati Ad – All Seeing Eye, Chemtrails, And Attempt To Make Body Scanners Cool

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

weird how people say illuminat peeps dont exist , but there symbolization
is everywhere in everything,, i for one will not even let my kids watch saturday morning cartoons ne more due too this.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Good catch.

That video is packed full of subliminal components.

It's not just the visuals that are so uncanny, it is also the timing of the lyrics of the music with each individual segment.

Such a idea for a music video could have had merit in a perfect world, but in our world of corruption and misdirection this gem was instead twisted into a vehicle for agenda promotion.

Quite a shame that is, such a waste.

Thanks for linking me to it though, it's quite a piece of work.

Most agreed.

Thanks OP.

But of course...
those whose primary focus is "the score" of whatever silly "game" they are glued to,
Will see it as a "nice commercial", and nothing more.
(" ohh honey, look! a new way for us to get to the $uper bowl!")
"how nice, and lucky we are to live in this GREAT country!"

edit on 15-1-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

are you going to state facts and proof on the OPs question about your 9/11 theory? seems like you did the same thing you accused him for........

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by belowabovetopsecret

See this is an example of the type of paranoid thing I hoped to avoid when joining ATS.

The ad is just for fun, just like their ad celebrating 25 years of the company's existence that had the stewardesses and pilot for this brand new thing walking through a 1984 set airport with everything turning their heads amazed at these fresh faced and pioneering people.

There's nothing suspicious about this ad and the remarks of "I don't fly or travel at all because leaving my house or buying food from a store will ensure I'm being followed by shady characters" just makes you seem freakin' insane.

You are new, so I don't blame you for not having a clue what you are talking about.

So in a friendly gesture, I will kindly show you the errors.

No advertisement is just for fun. They are intended to advertise a product to increase it's popularity and sales.

X-ray scanners are not safe, they are medically dangerous due to ionizing radiation. This radiation has the potential to damage your cells and molecular structure significantly. The higher the dose of ionizing radiation you are bombarded with, the higher ratios of damage your organic composition receives.

Why do you think doctors and dentists hide behind a huge lead curtain every time you get an X-ray? Because too much will destroy your body and cause many types of cancerous growths.

Getting scanned at the airport all the time (especially for avidly travelling business folks), is now a significant danger they are facing. Some people travel daily, and daily X-ray scans is a recipe for a cancerous tragedy within merely weeks or months. Simple common sense.

And if someone merely decides not to drive everywhere or fly anywhere, and save their $ is their choice. A fine choice at that, they are causing less pollution and eating less resources, which makes life better for everyone collectively.

I am sorry but I have to dissect your post and dismantle it.
I want to give you the tools you need to realize that you were wrong in your initial assessment.
Nothing wrong with being wrong, I am wrong all the time too, but there is something wrong with refusing to acknowledge when you were incorrect when presented with a compelling case.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I am not sure how my view of this video has any errors since I am stating my opinion and if I cant have an opinion then I dont know why this site is here...

I didnt say anything about how the xray machines work or that they are dangerous or not I know they are dangerous that is another reason why I don't fly I am not going to go through those machines I don't even take xrays at the doctor unless I really have to. Of course they hide behind lead to keep themselves safe but the reason they are doing that is because the xray tech doing a hundred xrays a day probably wouldnt be good to have that much radiation put into them not because its going to kill you doing an xray once in a while

I am not an idiot and I dont need you to show me anything, just like I dont need the government to tell me how to think or what to do either.

I also didn't say any of that stuff that is what the other person said in reply to what i said

"Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by belowabovetopsecret

See this is an example of the type of paranoid thing I hoped to avoid when joining ATS.

The ad is just for fun, just like their ad celebrating 25 years of the company's existence that had the stewardesses and pilot for this brand new thing walking through a 1984 set airport with everything turning their heads amazed at these fresh faced and pioneering people.

There's nothing suspicious about this ad and the remarks of "I don't fly or travel at all because leaving my house or buying food from a store will ensure I'm being followed by shady characters" just makes you seem freakin' insane."

Thanks

edit on 15-1-2011 by belowabovetopsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Oh I'm not saying the Illuminati may or may not exist, they probably do for all we know but I just don't go out looking for it in everything I see. If you see stuff in it then please, break it down because I'm still new to this whole conspiracy thing so I'd like to know what exactly you see in case I happen upon it myself while watching something in future.

I just feel some are being paranoid for the sake of it. I don't travel either but that's because I don't have the money to be able to do so as much as I'd like to fly all over the world and see the wider world than just the place I live and surrounding areas. I've only flown to a place and back again once in my life because to me with little money, flying is still a luxury hat I can't afford and other times I've turned down chances to vacation to places you could drive to, I've refused because I've been busy or would prefer the company of those I talk to online. Not because somehow a drunken celeb who spouted anti-semitic rhetoric in anger and confusion after a few beers is somehow akin to Adolf Hitler.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
i feel that there is a shadow government telling the masses what to buy, wear, read and eat. as well as telling us who we are and what we want. is it the Illuminati? i dont know. but our commercials are made to make us believe in what they want us to believe. so whether this commercial is made by the Illuminati is un knows but they are at least trying to get people to think that flying virgin is much cooler and you should not worry about the scanners..

not sure about the chemtrails but they definitely added them in the video. could be because they want you to feel like they are nothing or just apart of the world of air planes but know one truly knows.

they also promote alcohol as well, which we all know is bad for us.

is this an Illuminati video i dunno but virgin is a horrible rip of of a company and i would not trust them..... they are why i am with T-mobile.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Interesting thread.
I can't imagine doing a dance in a body scanner.
I applaud Virgin Atlantic for their challenge to reach space, but referring to acceptance to Globalism is repugnant.
As for bonerZ, ignore it, it's off topic comments seem to be invisible to the Mods. Especially after the recent thread from the owner.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
also, to add, i don't know if anyone has mentioned the song playing. i think it sounds like the band Muse. but the lyrics that keep repeating are describing "a new dawn, a new day" which is verbatim a very esoteric phrase with a huge meaning. Jordan Maxwell talks at length about this EXACT phrase: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I thank you for your post. As I said in my previous (above) post, I'm still new to all this. In fact, you probably posted that as I was typing my last foray into this thread because yours wasn't present when I hit reply so I think we're in agreement there.

Please don't take this as sarcasm because it's anything but, I'd just like to express that hopefully I can be as informed as you and others on this website in these matters.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

i do not know why when people bring up something related to the iluminati or has some good info about anything, haters come and totaly try and debunk the obvious! i chose this site over the rest because i thought this site was about getting too the truth, but i see threads deleted,moved etc, and noone really allowed too speak there mind , except the naysayers , and the nothing too see here people.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Oh. Chemtrail is not a word. Meaning they aren't gridlocking my town right now with chemicals. They just happen to be miles long, and spreading into a blanket of gray.

Dictionaries must be fun to write.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

maybe not a word in the dictionary, but they sure poison my beautiful blue sky everyday!!!!!!!! and im sick of it!!! no wander why all this unrest is going on people are getting tired of this crap!!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Why is this whole thread about chemtrails? The thread is about symbolism in the video.
Way to destroy any attempt at a discussion on what the topic was made for.

No one else finds it creepy that there's two eyes watching (big brother) as the people walk through the body scanners?

OP stop replying to the chemtrail bait.

EDIT: Oh and no one else noticed the girl carrying the Ice Cream (I SCREAM?) down the aisle?
edit on 15/1/11 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

yea i fell into the thread cutters trap sorry, nice catch on the video with the icecream , i caught the eye part.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12

weird how people say illuminat peeps dont exist , but there symbolization
is everywhere in everything,, i for one will not even let my kids watch saturday morning cartoons ne more due too this.

I'm sorry but you have kids? I know 12 year olds that type with better spelling and grammar.

No I'm not a grammar nazi, however when it comes to an issue like your trying to push namely a hidden illuminati agenda, something that is essentially ridiculous to believe in and of itself, I'd prefer my theorists to at least know how to spell-check. Which by the way ties inherently into your claim. That is:

That this video is somehow part of some grand conspiracy to brain wash you into thinking that body scanners are cool? Or well hey not even counting the fact that as the song says the times are changing, body scanners are a part of life now. I don't support them and personally I think they're an invasion of personal privacy, that said though there was a time were credit cards were considered the mark of the beast.

All I see here is an advert that looks more like a James Bond opening, yes this corporation is probably not all above board, but if you really think that they would go through all this trouble just to show off "illuminati" meanings ... well I might listen to you if you actually thought before you typed.

TL;DR
This is just a hyper stylized commercial, nothing more nothing less.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Awolscout

cool story bro. go find a thread that interests you then instead of derailing this one.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

im so tired of you insulting @holes!! with your theres nothing too see here attitude!!! everytime something like this is posted here you freaks come to insult, and push your view on everyone!! like its your job, why are you really posting here? what is it about people pointing out this stuff that gets your panties in a bunch ? huh, im just going too start ignoring you naysayer, insulting pieces of crap, waste your time trying too keep people asleep and in the dark, so many people are awake too this stuff now more than ever , YOU FAILED!!! end of rant.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

cool story bro. go find a thread that interests you then instead of derailing this one.

So then you completely missed what my point was?

That sometimes a commercial is just a commercial, which is exactly what the case is here. I can stare at anything long enough and see what I want to see. I could go outside right now and look up at the sky and see any sort of symbol that I want in the clouds. That is the same case as a large chunk of secret society research, of course they exist. But I highly doubt to the extent that the OP implies, and to be honest how can a larger percentage than just the few people on the fringe ever consider it as actuality if some sort of ... intelligence isn't displayed within?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Wow, an awesome ad. I think you could read into it that it has elements of the all seeing eye, or an attempt to make body scanners cool, as most of us here on ATS beleive the body scanners are a violation of our privacy, those on the other side of the argument beleive body scanners will make them safer, so this commercial can be, and probably is implying that flying virgin airlines is stylish, cool and safe. Well done ad.

Just my 2 cents

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join