It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth must prepare for close encounter with aliens, say scientists.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
And please, could those people who claim aliens are here already either show proof or stop with the claims please. You cannot make a definite statement like that unless you have 100% proof and since none of us would be on here discussing aliens if they were already here and seen by so many that the man in the street had proof.

1 person can lie. A group can hallucinate.

BUT 15 million EYE WITNESSES on UFOs and abductions?

Go back to your 5 senses - see, hear, touch, taste, smell if that's all to reality you believe, for whatever your 5 senses is not responding, its is not reality but fiction. Enjoy your loneliness. It is your comfort and solace, a right of all humanity. BTW, all history and any place you had not step upon is also a lie. Trust your 5 senses well.

Cheers.
edit on 16-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

So there's 15 million eyewitnesses, surely there should be a level of proof from that number but where is it.

You see, you are taking what I say from the wrong angle, I believe they are out there but no one has got proof so that we would not need forums like these because it would be there in front of us, so the simple fact we gather on places like here proves there is no proof.

All you have done is prove 15 million have claimed something has happened but have supplied nothing but verbal testament or unsafe video. I'm not saying they are all lying, just saying that at the end of the day we still are arguing over what when who and how.

Why would we need to do that if the 'proof' was there...

Lastly, 15 million eye witnesses to what? Do they really know what they saw, we get people on here claiming birds are UFO's, people who simply won't believe lanterns are not UFO's and even the odd nutter who says UFO's morph in to planes and land like them...

People on the whole are NOT reliable enough...

Hi Seeker,
There is sense in what you say, I suppose arguably 15million people could have seen the same thing at once and still be wrong. But the biggest change over the last 50 years is in the boffin community, sure they may have acknowledged amongst themselves an alien reality, while at the same time in public the idea of aliens landing was a real scoffing point like, "ridiculous" "impossible technology". Then it became a little watered down with statements like, "nearest star systems are so far away, no one could ever reach here" how times have changed. They are actually discussing, presumably in advance how to deal with, what was once the impossible. As far as I have seen to date, the idea of aliens landing here by some form of exotic transport is still in the theoretical zone only, so why this think tank, and now? or are they just trying to be more user friendly to the non-scientific community with a bit of plausible silliness.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join