It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well said Alex !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Okay, Alex, thanks for telling me a bunch of stuff I already knew, now what? Everyday on ATS it's the same thing, "TPTB are going to do this they are going to do that", well how can we stop it? You guys keep recycling information, but no plan to stop it? 'Cause basically this is all of you older guys fault, you guys were suppose to "row, row, fight the power", but you all fail. Thanks a lot for this, my life will basically be over before it even starts.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

You are another prime example of what Alex Jones does to people. He makes you feel worthless and hopeless. He successfully made you feel that your "life is basically over", and you have no control, or anything... and some big bad boogie-man is in control over you.

Oh yes, thank Alex Jones and other conspiracies for making people feel this way. Watch him spread some more unfounded fears so people will either give up, commit suicide, or snap and end up like Jared Loughner, or in a mental institution.
edit on 16-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
I feel sorry for you young people. [...] IN the 70's we hippys took care of business and got our job done. We resisted the gov in many avenues. I am 55 and see the young people today as weak, cowardl, young pigs from what i see on the internet, no real values. I dont believe in much hope for them to get any balls and fight in the streets or on the campus. It is happening just as the bible says the end times will be. father against son, son against brother, separation is their plan. Fight you worthless young scum , educate yourselves to what is really happening.

If you truly "got your job done" we wouldn't be in this mess you apathetic pious relic of a decade that done nothing sufficent enough to prevent the Orwellian chasm the world is about to enter.

Maybe if you stopped longing for your glory days of the 70's and pointing the finger at those with as low as half your life experience you'd realize that being in your fifties is inconsequential and certainly doesn't relieve you of the obligation to fight the humanitarian battle against our oppressors.

It's funny that you believe the youth of today are "weak, cowardly, young pigs". I would have said the very same about a 55 year old slandering a demographic instead of undertaking the responsibility of guiding them.

If I had to chose an attitude, I'd throw in with the "young pigs" over yours any day of the week. I'd be ashamed if I thought I resigned to blaming younger generations when in my fifties.
edit on 16/1/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Okay, Alex, thanks for telling me a bunch of stuff I already knew, now what? Everyday on ATS it's the same thing, "TPTB are going to do this they are going to do that", well how can we stop it? You guys keep recycling information, but no plan to stop it?

'Cause basically this is all of you older guys fault, you guys were suppose to "row, row, fight the power", but you all fail. Thanks a lot for this, my life will basically be over before it even starts.

First, you shouldn't blame your own problems on someone else, that causes many of society's problems. No one takes responsibility.

How can you stop it? You yourself cannot completely stop it. But you can put a small dent in the system, and if enough people do that we will stop the takeover of our liberty and individualism.

Mostly don't partake in their proceedings, don't travel on airplanes, don't use their government services, find ways to legally avoid paying taxes, don't shop at retailers associated with government such as wal-mart, don't use a bank, don't use credit cards, don't pay interest (there are ways to do this)

Don't watch TV, don't just vote to vote, speak out against cameras and other police state mechanisms

Live your life according to your principles. If you don't like big government programs and control, act like it. Don't cooperate with authority just to appease them and make the situation more convenient.

Also, spread the information with your friends (you will very quickly find out who true friends are), share with your family. If things get much worse, living in a different country might be a better more rational choice if you enjoy freedom.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
We have all ready been in a police state since the Patriot Act was signed. I know first hand, I tried to join the Disclosure Project and contacted the Alex Jones show in Jan 2007. The FBI had me picked up and I was held for 46 days without any charges. When I brought this to their attention they would just laught and tell me that they could keep me as long as they wanted to. All I will say about it now is what I discovered is what really caused the Dooms Day Clock to move up to 5min till Midnight. And no it didn't have anything to do with UFOs. The patriot act has all ready taking away our rights. Right to have a gun, free speech, protest, etc. They just haven't figured out how to do all this without a fight. But you can definitely be held without charges as they said up to 30 years or more if they want to. TSA would not be able to do what they are doing without the Patriot Act. Please, contact Senators and Congressman to repeal this law. Read the Act if you have never read it.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

The people do not understand the patriot act is a worldwide law, and it means america can do it all over the world, not just in usa.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Greetings Nano-infowarriors,

>>> Alex Jones for President 2012... he is now the new baseline for reality... maybe the New Savior maybe the wolf in Sheeple clothing...???????

WWW.INFOWARS.COM... the only truth from the horses mouth himself, now we know Alex studies everything about the Elite he even knows them personally, he knows all there tricks and how us sheeple need him to lead us... hummm,... did it not say in the Bible that at first the people will love Satan and believe everything he say's.
But where does Alex's power and knowledge come from? how deep does the rabbit hole go? did he not even knowing become corrupted by the things he(Eat's, Drink's and Sleep's) from? maybe he takes the make me smarter Elite pill?... Well then why should Alex not be tested as Job was... He also says our Presidents lie to us and they always say the lie in reverse of what the truth is and how they really feel behind the tellepromtor... does not Alex have a production crew too... does he not use the same marketing and blue beam showcasing?... Hypocrite?... Glory on to him... Right?... He believes in Evil and is a divider... Poor Alex, he fights to save our souls and now they are coming for his... the test begins... But I'm rooting for you Alex>>>Jesus said, "A grapevine has been planted apart from the Father. Since it is not strong, it will be pulled up by its root and will perish."... let's hope they don't take his money away and disconnect his internet

Jesus said, "There was a rich person who had a great deal of money. He said, 'I shall invest my money so that I may sow, reap, plant, and fill my storehouses with produce, that I may lack nothing.' These were the things he was thinking in his heart, but that very night he died. Anyone here with two ears had better listen!"... do we need his Alchemized gold? Do we need to store up his Efoods?... do we have more faith than Alex gives us sheeple credit for?

Together we Thrive/The all See will Vanquish

Jesus said, "I will give you what no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, what no hand has touched, what has not arisen in the human heart."... Do we need Alex to tell us what the truth is from the digital matrix? If you are aware of Evil then Evil is aware of you... Alex love's to tell us about the Evil and Satan's trick's

Lets stay grounded in the fight and anger of money and politics... there is nothing else and no other reality... WOW! the real Jesus will have his work cut out for him(if he really is coming back)... I hope he brings cash and knows how to tweet, he will also have to go on Oprah... then Dr Phil will think he's going to need help because Jesus thinks he's Jesus otherwise who C.A.R.E.S... "IN MONEY WE TRUST" or "IN GOD WE TRUST"?... How will we capitalize on Jesus "Golden Talent"???

Jesus said, "A person cannot mount two horses or bend two bows.

Does Alex know what's at Area 51? will he dare hurt his credibility$ to talk about it? then he knows nothing about how advanced the "Blue Beam Project" and "Project Dream-Box" is... 911 was an "OUTSIDE JOB"... Edgar Cayce knew what was at Area 51 before it had a name
... 300,000,000 years ago the real Alamo was fought between good and evil... Lucifer Rebellion code is now activated once again... we are all now externally running amok... we have all connected to the tree of the forbidden internet fruit, AND IT'S GOOOOD???... but lucky for us Satan obeys his Father but does his job very well to keep us on the outside and nothing from within.

A friend said, "Lord, there are many around the drinking trough, but there is nothing in the well."
Jesus said, "There are many standing at the door, but those who are alone will enter the bridal suite."

As for Alex favoriet subject of America being the mystery baby-lon and we have sinned a sin of abortion... Jesus said it best;

A woman in the crowd said to him, "Lucky are the womb that bore you and the breasts that fed you."

He said to [her], "Lucky are those who have heard the word of the Father and have truly kept it. For there will be days when you will say, 'Lucky are the womb that has not conceived and the breasts that have not given milk.'"

O! and GOD forbid The saint Alex drinks or did any kind of smoke-e smoke-e... or worst yet,(see look at the word he used "worst")
he looks at booty
... what a Perrrrfect Chirist-iam-not he is
... Be-aware of the one who call's himself a saint... I pray to the "ATS" god's that this post is not of topic
=(lol)

Mr X-Flare

Disclosure Project;
This is all for conspiracy entertainment purposes only and not to be taken as fact from from a Real-Stinker who probably has a hyper active imagination and lives in a basement unemployed with a big wiser-belly, so please consult with your Religious leader before taking any of this seriously and use your own discretion in faith and judgment of the words... but who knows?(''').
edit on 16-1-2011 by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR because: Yep!

edit on 16-1-2011 by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR because: I'm most likely neurotic... look at the type of words he uses

edit on 16-1-2011 by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR because: It's complicated

edit on 16-1-2011 by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR because: I was DIEGRESSING/DEGREASING... always listen at the Nano-wit-of-Alex tongue.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

You are so correct, We are already under a one world government and have been for sometime. But so many people do not even want to know the truth.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DyingBreed
Why hasn't he been off'ed already?

Have you heard the story about what the government did to his dad?

I can't remember it, it's been a long time,
but I think it was something about taxes and the destruction of some business or something,
but it was that traumatic experience that woke him up at an early age and,
I think,
caused him to refuse to sink into poverty
and to find a way to commoditize his message.
Now that everyone is starting to feel some of the burn,
his message is making more sense.
But on a personal level I think he has been a fairly consistent success.
What better way to avenge his dad than to be successful and spread the word.

... oh rats ... errr, umm, I'm go watch the video now, I might have spoken too soon.

David Grouchy

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I think that was the point of the patriot act, the usa people had no idea it was meant to be for the whole world, and america could do what they want.
edit on 1/16/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If anyone has trouble geting it into their head that we are already in a police state, just take a ride to Benton County AR, Home of Walmart. Young kids there that shoplift at Walmart, no matter how little the cost are charged with a Feloney. Only the Locals with big money just get jail time. The Fed Detention-County Jail is allowed to beat and torture and even incouraged to do so. Alex Jones is right about what he is trying to get out to the public, sometimes maybe exaggerated but he does a lot of research and many whistleblowers. If any of the Nay Sayers do not believe this then research what he says, he tells you where to find it.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Honestly? Alex Jones? This guy is nothing but a money hungry shill!

Whether that's true or not---- his words/advice and observations (most of the time) are spot on!

I loss respect for him when he pulled that Charlie Sheen prank but that doesn't mean he's not telling it like it is.

Perhaps there is a deeper motivation that drives Alex but whatever he's doing (and why) people are still benefiting freely.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

It's is said... They don't want the truth... they want the lies

May Peace be with us all... the greatest treasure in the quantum string universe.

Mr x

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

to the original post: divide and conquer is a tactic that has been used for large populations for a VERY long time... think BEFORE biblical times...

edit on 1/16/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Decided to look on the home Security website and saw this link:

www.citizencorps.gov...

On first glance it reminded me of the Communist philosophy and the Hitler Youth and even the Fifth Column in the new series of V.
I am a Scottish person so it seemed a bit extreme to carry out these duties and sign yourself into this is it paranoia gone too far?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

Like i have been saying america needs 100 million gang stalkers

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by igigi

Alex Jones has not solicited any money from me yet and I have not seen an agenda by Alex of nothing more than free information so far. I think it is important of the warning of the Police State thats behind

Text

the scene's. I think that it is important and should be recognized as real new's as real new's is disapearing!
respectfully dummyup.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I've been saying this for years now.

They are after our freedom of speech.

The government is more worried about their own people turning on them then "terrorists".

That alone should make you think.

Why do they want us to spy on each other?

If they are so worried about terrorists then why don't they deport all the Muslims that live in America?

Wow making your own people out to be terrorists is low.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It is very prominent when they are telling your kids to have emergency kits ready behind your back,seems to me someone knows something on a bigger scale is about to happen and terror would be a understatement when you read between the lines.Either or we are allready in the V,reptiles licking their lips for our children....
I`m laughing but if you truly visit that homeland website you`ll be getting serious as well hooray for the fifth column and that was fiction...this however is not.
edit on 16-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

I remember taking a trip down to North Carolina and along the interstate (can't quite remember the number right now), they had entrance ramps that were toll gate-esque, with cameras on every pole. This went on for MILES and quite frankly, kind of freaked me out.

I also recently returned from Europe and as I'm sure you all know, they have a ridiculous amount of cameras over there. Every street corner had one as well as metro stations. I understand security purposes, but there's no doubt that it seemed excessive.

Now here in the U.S., we have cameras on various street corners but also on traffic lights to "watch for people running red lights"....

rubbish

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join