Well said Alex !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
reply to post by BenIndaSun

That poster is 'interesting'. I honestly don't recognize this country any longer. Check out this website : iWatch Posters (Government Military Website).

Army Antiterrorism Awareness poster targeted to school-age children.

They have uniformed military serving in a police role, they have a group of soldiers being taking a pledge in a brainwashing style event, they have a poster targeting family members (turn in your spouse), they have a teen student in front of a school, and for the one targeting young children a before and after photo saying if you can spot the difference you might be a hero - which I'm not sure there is any difference - they just want kids staring in to the poster for as long as they can.

LOL...I went and played where's waldo to see if I was a hero....

www.tradoc.army.mil...

I did find the difference....spoiler alert below, or you can try it

there's a bookbag under the bushes of the top one

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

This is IDENTICAL to Bolsheviks brainwashing in 50's in Central Europe. I'm afraid that it is too late to stop this madness. US is one and half leg in totalitarianism. May be US citizens are more familiar with NAZI propaganda - it is all same! Just look at NAZI posters and compare it with your daily reality... Terrible ... Horror et terror. With economic situation quite similar to early thirties of 20. century ... Wake up people ... this is not some c-theory, this is reality.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
First of all i thought we had a intrusion at level 7 with that siren at the beginning of the video....
, second of all how did he know i was sucking my thumb since i was hiding under the bed and third, i so enjoy his cia haircut, it simply rocks big time.

Now for the serious side, right so the way he presented everything were already doomed..i say doomed, mass paranoia , mass fear , mass interpretation , mass assumption. Since most here support what he has mentioned, now i ask you, don't you see a common methodology being used, then again that is what he does best.

In my humble opinion, simply wake up, try and get back to reality, live your life to the fullest, love your wife or girlfriend or boyfriend and continue to interact with society as best as you can. I am not saying to roll over on your back but i am saying that this individual does what he does best and its called, " making money" and do not forget that.

ATS members, life is way to short to begin tripping out as if we are back at woodstock taking the various colored acid trips. People, simply enjoy your life, noone promised that it was going to be easy and sure as hell wont get any easier. Try to educate yourself to improve your standard of living, there is absolutely nothing wrong with educating yourself and trying to move up any ladder, that be a corporate ladder or any business.

Simply move forward one step at a time and above all remember a basic fact, a simple smile is always the most neutral approach to any hardship and you would be surprised how helpful people can be who you might have thought were the enemy in the past/present/future.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AllinTheMind89

You are right about the overload of cameras in Europe? An example of how effective they are is in an incident concerning my mother who was mugged right in front of a Glasgow City Council run camera. I phoned their offices to find out if they captured the crime on the CCTV but they said they could not comment and that was the end of the matter.
I then called into the local police department and they said it would cost too much to find the tape from that night etc....a lot of red tape. Anyway my mother was not hurt in the mugging only that they took her purse and mobile phone! Just go home and thank your lucky stars she was not attacked physically!
I retorted back, so if it was one of your officers or your mum, you would just let it go as they were not hurt?
He cautioned me as i was getting angry, but no wonder.
So, they are not there for OUR SAFETY but for whose safety or just for spying???
Why are we paying our taxes when in this incident the crime went unsolved and the perpetrators got off Scot free??
Has anyone else challenged the use of surveillance cameras in their area and why are they there?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

No - corporate ladder is bad. At least for me. I like to have control over my actions and it is quiet impossible in corporate environment where you basically do not know on what you are working - or you know it pretty well and then shame on you. Is it really your way of life to work for ugly virtual person who was hundred times convicted of crime? Sure it was perfectly OK to work for IG Farben ... It was just a corporation ...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeddissad2
reply to post by tristar

No - corporate ladder is bad. At least for me. I like to have control over my actions and it is quiet impossible in corporate environment where you basically do not know on what you are working - or you know it pretty well and then shame on you. Is it really your way of life to work for ugly virtual person who was hundred times convicted of crime? Sure it was perfectly OK to work for IG Farben ... It was just a corporation ...

In your eye's it may be bad or evil or however you choose to interpret it, but that does not and cannot define what for others a corporate ladder or a step up in any business may do to significantly improve his or her standard of living. But i do not agree with his methods or his interpretations of what the meaning of improving a persons standard of living is. After all, it is his own interpretation and not mine, for my personal agenda does not incorporate what he strives with very surgical like words, phrases and theatrical appearances to try and alter my personal interpretation of what i must do to a achieve a higher standard of living, for he has achieved it for obvious reasons and only continues to fuel the fire with the occasional bucket of coal. It's really nothing new to me.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Pig in a Fence

Another Version

HOW TO CATCH WILD PIGS

The Majority follows this path as they are brought to he Slaughter Coral ..

Yeah
Stop Think VOTE! what is going to Happen is The One's you Elect May make Laws in the Dark Shadows of the Government and have them pass around the Wee hours of the Witching Hour ! Much Like the Patriot Act!

Study the Background of the One you put in office , were they came from , who they actually are

Is it any wonder that Americans are so Blindly as The Majority of the Presidents are Related to Royals (Kings Queens of Europe) & Members of Secret Society's Bones Men , Freemason , and the Ones that were not were Not were either Assassinated or were Brought Down !

Presidents related to royalty
en.wikipedia.org...

Genealogical relationships of Presidents of the United States
en.wikipedia.org...

Presidents and Secret Societies
www.directoryupdate.net...

List of Freemasons (in a Political Scale )
en.wikipedia.org...

as Some of them were sugar coated & ate with Silver utensils

Pure example is Bush SR Amazed by the Scanner that show a LED Screen in a Supper Market! even tho
The Scanner were around since 1980

On Tape, a President Itrigued by a Scanner
www.nytimes.com...

(Bush SR Totaly Clueless of the Middle class and National Debt) Clinton Slams Bush! !! a Must see!
Clinton vs. Bush in 1992 Debate

or even a Coffee Maker ! that the Average American uses at a Local Gas Station that is second nature for most of Us

Hillary vs. the coffee maker

But these are the People we Elect to Speak for us !
Need we say more ?

And People wonder why we are Moving into a Police State Study in Who you elect! Question the Authority's
for most the Only Power we have is the Pull of a Lever in a Booth or Press of a Finger!

edit on 16-1-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

For me - European - is AJ style of presentation hard to swell. First time I encountered his show I thought: What a pathetic clown. Then I realized that if you want to address US public, you have to use such PR methods. Look on rest of US media or election circus! (Europe is going same way BTW). Quality of information at prisonplanet/infowars is bad, but still better then at Fox or even CNN - IMHO.

After long time of thinking I decided to lower my "standard of living". I moved from city to country. I gave up car and use public transport (very problematic but possible). I reduced significantly my energy footprint/bill. I do not eat preprocessed food and I buy from local farmers. It is cheaper and better quality. I work for small companies/individuals (as programmer). As I'm single, it is possible. I'm not sure if I'll be able to stick with my way of life if I have family. With like minded wife ... we can (really) do it.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Being able to put people in office that can make a difference would be great, only the Electorial College is the one that elects our President not the American People. Plus we only have a 2 party system so all we get to chose from is Bad or Worse, Until more people get the oportunity to be elected, without billions of money backing them we are doomed with the government we can get. The Electorial College needs to be done away with totally. They can be bought off and are bought off. That is where most of the Campaign Funds go.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have always wondered.....

WHO is going to start the revolution.
The government. or the people?

If we let the government start it, then that is just like telling a bully to stop when teh damage has already been done.

Because that is what will happen if we just sit here hand wait..

So WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?

Yes I want a revolution!
YES I WANT CHANGE.

NO I DON'T WANT A PRESIDENT.

TODAYS DEMOCRACY IS AN ILLUSION.

IT IS LIKE A GOOD PRODUCT WE ARE ALL BEING SOLD!

So...

Who will start the revolution?

and how?

Is it You maybe???

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeddissad2
reply to post by tristar

For me - European - is AJ style of presentation hard to swell. First time I encountered his show I thought: What a pathetic clown. Then I realized that if you want to address US public, you have to use such PR methods. Look on rest of US media or election circus! (Europe is going same way BTW). Quality of information at prisonplanet/infowars is bad, but still better then at Fox or even CNN - IMHO.

After long time of thinking I decided to lower my "standard of living". I moved from city to country. I gave up car and use public transport (very problematic but possible). I reduced significantly my energy footprint/bill. I do not eat preprocessed food and I buy from local farmers. It is cheaper and better quality. I work for small companies/individuals (as programmer). As I'm single, it is possible. I'm not sure if I'll be able to stick with my way of life if I have family. With like minded wife ... we can (really) do it.

I will agree with you in respect to major eu capitols. Given the past two decade and the surge of "financial immigrants" across the e.u. it is more than evident that a new wave of ideology is slowly gripping it's citizens. Extreme right wing groups, far more extreme than what the u.s. currently has, are sprouting wings and preying on people who have simply given up, or are blaming some huge corporate eye instead of moving forward and as you have indicated decided to move to improve your lifestyle while supporting your local businesses. This is what many fail to understand. It is all about community interaction and the ability to say Good Morning or Good Night without the fear that someone is about to shoot you.
As for the Hollywood style theatrics, sure they seem to stimulate the viewers but that is their primary purpose. To lower the brain waves and alter them to a point that they " loose track of time " for no apparent reason other than to inform what they say to be news. It is far easier to conceal in plain view rather than hide in the shadows.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by tristar

Being able to put people in office that can make a difference would be great, only the Electorial College is the one that elects our President not the American People. Plus we only have a 2 party system so all we get to chose from is Bad or Worse, Until more people get the oportunity to be elected, without billions of money backing them we are doomed with the government we can get. The Electorial College needs to be done away with totally. They can be bought off and are bought off. That is where most of the Campaign Funds go.

I understand your point and do agree, but as history has shown us over and over again, that time alone will, is the trigger for any change within any "democratic" society. Nothing and noone is perfect, but patience and persistence with logic and rational thinking being the foundation of any change will eventually bring about the change of the majority. Again, its rational thinking and not screaming to people and "telling" them that is how it should be done.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by igigi

See all those advertisers pasted all over his website?

Because I do.

Note that to get his radio station you need a subscription unless you live in that area he broadcasts, don't you?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
In a society where the president and the high-up politicians make more money than the average person,
there can be no true justice..

More money means more greed.

Money is something which should be given to everyone in an equal amount every month.

Because everyone is worth as much as his sister or brother.
Everyone are human beings.

This greed and selfish society has lived for too long..
We must unite and stand vigilant. Hard, true and strong..
Together now more than ever, YES WE CAN change the weather!
We are the people my breathren!.... And, yes we were all along..

I dream of a day.. Where everyone whatever origin, will be treated the same, not by laws and regulations.
But of the heart and soul filled with true love for its family, by every single human being OF this planet.

The only one's who can start a revolution and make change is the people. A people that rely on the goverment to do everything for them is not a people at all. That is a lazy bunch of people who got nothing to live for.

CMON NOW!

WHERE'S YOUR HUMAN PRIDE?
YOUR DIGNITY?
SELF RESPECT!

WHERE's THAT 'I RATHER DIE ON MY FEET, THAN TOO LIVE ON MY BACK' SPIRIT??

Because I....

I RATHER DIE A DEATH OF HONOR WHEN SPEAKING OUT, HIGH, ALOUD! THAN TO LIVE QUIET IN FEAR, SHAME IN WAIT FOR DEATH TO COME ABOUT! I RATHER BE A TERRORIST WITH A LIFE THAN A SHEEP, CHICKEN OR COW! THAN TO WAIT FOR A UNWORTHY FUTURE FOR MY PEOPLE. A FUTURE WHICH I CAN'T ALLOW!

SING WITH ME NOW!

Together we are the people! Together we are strong! Together we can wake the sheeple! We can move! we can march! come on my people come along!!!

I hope y'all feeling me..
edit on 16/1/2011 by Triztheone because: NOW!
edit on 16/1/2011 by Triztheone because: NOW!!
edit on 16/1/2011 by Triztheone because: NOW!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I don't care if he's a fraud or not..

Doesn't matter..
Beacause many of the facts he have stated are true!

And That is enough for me!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Thank you for your reply, and I do agree in part, but the problem is we do not have a lot of time to sit around waiting for someone else to fix things. It is just my opinion that the Electoral College, overrides the votes of the American individuals. Why have it anyway??

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think the police state is only 25% in place, if that, for sure it will go up, always does.
I can only speak for myself, I don't want to be in a chemical haze or live under tyranny. It's reminiscent of when people would accuse their opposition of being a pinko/commie.
Now that is changed to terrorist. I guess we are foolish as the rest of our world thinks.

Decades ago we were the beacon of hope for freedom to the whole world, [or so the historians write anyway, I would like to believe that's true]. Now when you come to America you get TSA grabbing your junk with a sweaty, contaminated, U.N. blue glove. Or from the south, then you get put into slave wage labor situations. And so many other situation we all know. I guess it's way better than Mexico.
Do they have TSA on the southern border? Hmm lucky in that regard if not.

Wake the sleeping giant that is America, toss a bucket of cold, fluoride filled, oil contaminated water over the giant's head.
They are slapping the taste out of the mouth of Americans. And still the giant does not wake.
The giant stares blankly though the afore mentioned chemical haze.

One U.N. Building and the District of Columbia. Man THEY do have EGGS, after all Americans out number them and have them surrounded besides.

I think I'd rather get the info from AJ/Guests and others like ATS, I can always follow the links to the documents. And I do. I don't always draw the same conclusion.
MS and Fx just say whatever with no proof or anything. Even when it's a blatant, stupid, not logical and Unscientific, lie. They just say it and don't get in trouble.

We should hold the MEDIA's feet to the fire. Oh sorry was that not PC to say? We can't be to careful.
I don't mean that literally, it's just a figure of speech. gees, DOn't kiLl mE brO

I like that AJ can say right to a cam that the people in government are crooks and are destroying the country, and the world with their illegal doings. And he never gets sued for slander or defamation of character. He does get very specific with allegation.
I surmise it's because he is right and if it had to go to court it would be negative towards the accuser.
It seems he would love that.

AJ's studio gets screwed by expenses just like us. So why not get support, by selling copies of his videos on the side. He does let anyone copy them. That does not sound like greed to me.

I find it interesting that so many attack the messenger rather than the info.
What makes people think that anyone is perfect. I don't think I ever heard him say he was a perfect human and is always right. I must have missed that one if he did.

If you already know the info he is telling us then I guess he is not directing it at us. It might be for those who don't know.

Also I find it odd that people freak out that he has human emotions still. But don't worry they are writing bills right now to remedy that. They will call it "The American Emotion Protection ACT" It will make it a law to put you in a loony bin when you express any emotion against Tyranny. You know how it goes.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by tristar

Thank you for your reply, and I do agree in part, but the problem is we do not have a lot of time to sit around waiting for someone else to fix things. It is just my opinion that the Electoral College, overrides the votes of the American individuals. Why have it anyway??

I tend to reply to as many or those who choose to use logic rather than emotional and on the spot thoughts, but you are most welcome and there is no need to thank me.

As no doubt with the recent events in Tunisia it took that majority well over twenty years to change their so called leaders and sadly with a body count. See, nothing can change overnight, eventually the majority bond to form what no electoral party or speech or corrupt officials can manipulate. It really requires time and during that time, everyone must do as best as they can, it simply requires time. As i posted earlier on, life is not easy and it wont get any easier, but as a thought driven person only time can alter anything that has been established. On that note, more than likely those who are borderline cases will be crawling out of the woodwork's with disastrous results as they prey on the anarchy rather than the cumulative unity of its nation, these are the very people that must be isolated and isolated fast.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I just hope nobody is dumb enough to buy into any of this when it is implemented. If they do, then maybe that's what the general population wants. Majority rule and all. Individual people have to come to the conclusion for themselves that they don't want to live with all of this suspicion, fear, and paranoia.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
For those that feel like there's nothing we can do, here's an example of one of the few things we CAN do:
Shasta and Goliath: Bringing Down Corporate Rule

With the attempt to pit citizens against one another, we should realize the importance of reestablishing community, getting to know, looking out for and working with the people in our local communities, especially in cities. People need to realize that we are not each others enemy. And in the midst of propaganda to convince us otherwise, it is up to us to maintain and strengthen the communal bonds, look out for each other and create within the areas we have most power, positive change.

In the article I linked, Shasta was probably better equipped to make these changes, as their community is full of like-minded individuals. While in more urban cities you have greater diversity in ideals, you still have the fundamental desire for well being, which community bonds can be built upon. Just another testament to the fact that we need to overlook differences and see each other in our true nature. When strong bonds are built, propaganda has a harder time seeping in.

On a spiritual level isn't this what we are supposed to be attaining? Non judgement, brotherly love, community, service to others. If we exalt ourselves above fear, ego, and self servitude, and put into practice these spiritual aspects in a real concrete form in our immediate tangible environment, might that just help break the chains that bind us?

Everything starts small, therefore our effort should start local.
edit on 16-1-2011 by kalamatas because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join