It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korea prepares for war against US

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I also can't see the US attacking NK in the near future. NK has massive artillery aimed at Seoul and US forces(which have recently be drawn out of artillery range).

North Korea being the most dangerous member of the so called 'axis of evil' is probably also the lowest on the target list(including Iraq and Iran).

The US also seems to be congragating troops in middle east, which might suggest Iran as the next target, but who knows maybe they'll have their military client state,Isreal, instigate aggressions against the next prize, that way when the retaliation comes they'll have a show of justification to continue their conquest of global domination.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
saber rattling, nothing more.

i've seen this before and its getting boring to me.

looks like propaganda directed at thier own people to continue to get them to believe we are nothing more than drunken immoral people who want to kill every korean on the planet.

Nah, we have the U.S. media to do that for them.

[edit on 30-8-2004 by Shadowtrooper90]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp23
I also can't see the US attacking NK in the near future. NK has massive artillery aimed at Seoul and US forces(which have recently be drawn out of artillery range).

That is exactly why US is ready for air attack, with most US troops out of the harms way. In such a war, only South Korean people will suffer the ultimate destruction, esp. in Soul.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
i agree with flyboy, theres not gunna be a war in korea, or china, only plausible thing is taiwon, an d the usa mite send some troops but would def not expand it, and i that statement i made about the article on NK being BS , is true, it is- it doesnt show the strength of the usa or such, and its mostly pro northkorea. now look im not a ignorant all invincible american, i agree the usa army is expensive and yada, and i would almost bet my left nut that there will be no more invasions in the near near future unless backed by a MASSIVE World coalition (or massive draft). the us troops are stretched far to thin, but u cant immeditatly dismiss the us army-since we havent seen the usa in a massive war since ww2, we dont know what kind of economic (powers/ resources) can be brought in- the usa is the only remaining superpower (and by that i mean) although it dont have the "most" troops (china does) it has the most troops positioned globally, it has global dominance and im SURE that a nation with this much power, has some plan for a war with another power- especially with its troops scattered so thin. and dont say they dont cuz thats ludacris- we dont know about these plans cuz we dont work in the top secret lower levels of the pentagon etc. etc. and as for all the troops in the mideast-its not cuz were invading iran next..its cuz the war on terror seems to be centered there and thats why it makes sense to have a large military presence.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
here is a problem with the war being in taiwan everything in the news north korea and her efforts in non conventional war fair makes her the target as well as the fact north korea is historicaly aggressive on their own soil as much as possible if they attack outside their borders it will be on south korea or taiwan and it will cause china to panic and pour into north korea to make sure they are not next even though they may be allies if someone shoots crap outside of there borders at someone its going to go like this

1) china will want to be inside north korea so they can be safe
2) they can have insurance against future attacks because they will be in a position to take control

china will go into north korea and let them do the dirty work tearing up taiwan and south korea and then china will turn on the from inside it makes plausable deniability possible and offers an advanced build up for china inside the north korean borders they dont have to fight inwards they can fight inwards out and their reinforcements can fight outwards in meeting in the middle with 3 less countries to share the world with

check and mate

[edit on 4/10/04 by drbryankkruta]

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join