It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

You are one lazy dude.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
You're very gullible.

If I said reality was a manifestation of prayers to invisible pasta I think people would want evidence for it. But what do I know? Maybe they just want to hear cool sounding stuff and call me a genius for it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
reply to post by Bobathon

No, I am not blaming you for not agreeing.
Hello? That's exactly what you're doing. Complete with clichéd psychological analysis.

You're talking garbled nonsense, and then accusing others of not understanding it, and blaming them for not taking your little theory of the atom seriously.

As I said,

What's the point if you can't relate any of it to anything specific and observable?
It's hardly reductionist to say it should relate to the real world. I'm just not interested in pretentious make-believe.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Bye bye then. Asking for evidence is being blind? Lol.

No. Not reading what is posted is ignorant.

Not understanding what you read is not my problem.

I have provided you with enough resources throughout the discussion to make my point.

You ignore that point's relevance in this discussion, therefore you forfeit any credibility to argue.

Becoming aware of one's philosophical presuppositions in contrast to others is that point.

Yours are different than mine or Rodin's.

Yours are not better than mine.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The best demonstration of the coil I have seen so far is Jamie Buturff's:

"Rodin Coil Front Page Sedona News Marko Rodin & Jamie Buturff interview"

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Hello? That's exactly what you're doing. Complete with clichéd psychological analysis.

You're talking garbled nonsense, and then accusing others of not understanding it, and blaming them for not taking your little theory of the atom seriously.

As I said,
What's the point if you can't relate any of it to anything specific and observable?
It's hardly reductionist to say it should relate to the real world. I'm just not interested in pretentious make-believe.

Not reading what is posted is ignorant.

Not understanding what you read is not my problem anymore.

I have tried to help you understand it, my patience has since run out... it is futile.

My case in point: You still think that there is nothing in reality which this model correlates to.

Biology, Physics anomalies, fundamental forces, astronomy such as black holes, macroscopic systems, microscopic systems, etc.

If you can't see it for yourself when Rodin talks about it, then I can't explain it any better than him. At least that part is clearly obvious when Rodin tries to explain it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well, in my model, if you pray really hard, His Noodliness will manifest everything for you. Despite no evidence for this, have an open mind to my philosophical presuppositions, man. The titanic sank because people displeased him greatly. If you disagree pray for something really hard.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Most interesting thread . I would like to thank all those who have taken time to post their arguments .

I personally want to believe Rodin's theory but like all the others , I am still looking for a real world application of some sort .

If the wave theory turns out to be correct , imho then the fractal nature of universe would have a valid explanation too .

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

It's an electromagnet.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
"Rodin Coil Front Page Sedona News Marko Rodin & Jamie Buturff interview"

Begin watching at 7:30. What about the application of turning the coil into a speaker?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Begin watching at 7:30. What about the application of turning the coil into a speaker?
That's how speakers work.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Well, in my model, if you pray really hard, His Noodliness will manifest everything for you. Despite no evidence for this, have an open mind to my philosophical presuppositions, man. The titanic sank because people displeased him greatly. If you disagree pray for something really hard.

Yes, clearly the point is lost on you.

All I can say is go back, read my posts from the beginning. If you want more clarification, go to the other threads about Haramein also. There are plenty of posts to get you started.

This video is fun.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

He said he eliminated the diaphragm.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Dude, you're just arguing that people should believe your model despite it not being falsifiable. If you can't deduce any predictions from it how can you falsify it? That's why you keep jumping into philosophy to justify the model. I think you missed the point. Models are adapted if/when they are shown experimentally to be accurate.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure spin doesn't have to do with actual spinning.
edit on 22-2-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Ha, what a moronic, bigoted little film. It's like watching some rednecks laughing at a set of tribesmen.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

He said he eliminated the diaphragm.

The diaphragm is there for efficiency. If there's anything at all there that can vibrate, it will produce sound.

This is 19th century stuff. All of Rodin's coil demonstrations can be explained perfectly well with very basic 19th century classical physics. It's just a freaking coil.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobathon
The diaphragm is there for efficiency.

Eliminating it makes it more efficient.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is plain ridiculous. You know what? F-- it. If people don't believe in sanity anymore, that's their problem. By all means, believe what you want. Call metaphysics science, call VBM a mathematical breakthrough, you're only setting yourself up for epic fail. Toodles.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

You sound like a petulant child.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Eliminating it makes it more efficient.
Don't be stupid, Mary.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join