It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
This is from his website ThoughtRevolution.Info:

To create the toroidal geometry, imagine folding the matrix into a tube which gives birth to helical geometry. Then fold the tube upon itself to create a torus. However, to create the tubes within the torus involve an abstraction in the interpretation of the matrices. The matrices correspond to the polarization of a static infinite state of potential. This polarization, sometimes referred to as yin and yang, creates an expansion and contraction of this infinite potential into a finite kinetic state. These states of existence correspond directly to information systems. Thus the numbers represent the compression of the information in the system, the dense masculine aspect. Physicists tend to get stuck on this part by focusing solely on particles. The expansion of the information in the system can be seen as the sparse feminine aspect, or more simply seen as the lack of information in the system. This compression and expansion of information within the system allows the extrapolation of more detailed geometry within the torus as seen with the cylical helical geometry.

The coils are fabricated by twisting metal rod together, such as copper or steel, to from [sic] a helix with a specific number of twists over a specific distance. For example, the octagram is a triple helix so it invovles [sic] three metal rods. This is done by a custom made pneumatic twisting machine fabricated by Gregor Arturo himself. Once twisted, the helix is wrapped around a steel bar of a specific diameter. After this, you essentially have a helix within a helix. This process is reflective of how chain mail is made. The larger helix is then sliced into its corresponding coil pieces forming C's of toroidal coils. The coil is closed upon itself and then welded together. The coil is then polished up and the welds cleaned. The steel coils are heated up and allowed to cool in a magnetic field. The copper coils are slightly heated, and then cool off on their own. Besides the steel being magnetized, this process is to also allow both metals to grow a layer of oxide on its surface; both of which are semiconductors.

From Coast to Coast AM:

The Triad

This coil system is the first of its kind. It consists of three toroids cast in an alloy of bismuth and tin. The geometry was derived from intrinsic patterns found within Vortex Mathematics, a field pioneered by Marko Rodin. From the math, the first dimension is understood as magnetism, the second as electricity which is represented by one of the toroids, and the third is seen as light which involves an interweaving of the second dimension. This is essentially a magnetic propeller, where the materials push the magnetic field out of its core, and vortexes it into an implosion toward singularity. This is one step toward making a working flying saucer.

--Gregor Arturo

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The matrices correspond to the polarization of a static infinite state of potential. This polarization, sometimes referred to as yin and yang, creates an expansion and contraction of this infinite potential into a finite kinetic state.

Really?

There days, anything goes... What idiot, that Gregor guy, and how gullible the ATS members...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Sterling Allan has posted a story about Daniel Nunez, "Directory:Unification Coil by 1StopEnergies":

Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
September 29, 2012

"The Unification Coil was invented and created by Daniel & Erica Nunez now in partnership with NativeCleanEnergy.com. They combined the work of Marco Rodin’s “Rodin Coil” and Randy Powell’s “Abha Coil” to come up with the Unification Coil." [1]

"Using the Unification Coil Rewired, the 1Stop Energies team has been able to successfully measure a clear indication of Overunity; which is more output power than input power. With more time, we will be able to raise these numbers and potentially create an unlimited supply of energy. Thank you for your support, donations, and energy; you truly make this work a reality." [2]

"Change is necessary in order for our planet to evolve and become truly sustainable. This can begin now, by introducing a new way of creating our electrical devices in a way which conserves energy. The Unification Coil utilizes Vortex Based Mathematics, Sacred Geometry, and Electromagnetism in order to create vortexes of self regulating electric energy. We exist in a pool of energy; which is why our planet thrives, now it's time to harness and give back to this pool. LED efficiency is only scratching the surface of what these technologies will promise; we look forward to demonstrating a full showcase of applications in the near future. Change is now; thank you for being part of the movement for energy independence." [3]

How does the Unification Coil Work?

Quoting from 1stopenergies.com...

"The coil itself is a physical mirror image of the magnetic fields that exist all around us. By using specifically patterned designs that implement rotations of copper wire, the coil creates a magnetic vortex which is capable of condensing the energy of the magnetic fields in such a way that it can be harvested and utilized. This quantum energy becomes available to us in the form of both high voltage and high frequency energy without any moving parts. Energy in this state can then be utilized for a wide number of applications."

Products: Finished Coils and Kits

Quoting from 1stopenergies.com...

"We are now accepting pre-orders with a 14-30 day processing time. With every donation of $500USD you will recieve a kit (Frame with Spooled Wire Bundles), and with every donation of $1500USD you will receive a finished coil. These coils will match others across the globe and will serve as a great way for people to exchange information and test results; as well as generate new exciting applications using these technologies. . . .

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

They said they needed help from an electrical engineer. If they use the money from those donations to hire a competent engineer, the first thing he'll do is show them the right way to measure since it's apparent they don't know how.

I wonder if they took Buddhasystem's advice about how to measure?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Just when I thought that all possibilities to create the thickest and the most idiotic Rodinesque word-soup have been exhausted, I'm proven wrong, for the site you link to redefines previous natural limits of stupidity.

It is constructed using the mathematics of both Marko Rodin and Randy Powell; in order to successfully create the path of least electrical resistance

a) nobody has ever demonstrated that this is the "least electrical resistance". I asked you many times to spend $4 on a multimeter and prove this once and for all, you have consistently refused (for obvious reasons, such as you don't believe this statement to be true in the first place).

b) OK, least resistance. Why/how this is connected to "over unity"???

The Unification Coil has the ability to focus energy into a condensed center-most point in order to balance, maintain, and amplify electrical performance

Umm, what? How can you amplify performance? It's like "distill gas-mileage". And how a point can be condensed? Mary, do you give ANY thought to the links you place here? Like, do you THINK, ever, about what's written there? How do you plan to "condense a point"? What performance do you want to amplify? Are you not ashamed of the possibility (which in my opinion is more than that, it's a fact) that the text you linked to was meant for the less educated, for the woo-woos... You name it.

Harmonic electronics are also a very important byproduct of the Unification Coil Technologies. People who currently live in residences that are wired with standard electricity will finally have access to an energy supply which does not poison the body; but instead improves wellness (subject to peer review). The frequencies at which the coil operates are inaudible to the human ear and thus create no noise, vibration, or [waste] heat.

Again, this is meant for the uneducated and for the stupid. Being audible or being not audible has absolutely nothing to do with energy dissipation, such as what happens when electricity creates heat and energy loss. One (of many) real life example that demonstrates the utter stupidity of the site, the text and the people who authored it is the medical sonogram. The transducer operates on frequencies that are definitely inaudible to human ear. At the same time, it does create vibrations that propagate in the body of the patient and get reflected. I thought you knew this, Mary. I'm not even touching the subject of "harmonic electronics".

This quantum energy becomes available to us in the form of both high voltage and high frequency energy without any moving parts.

Umm, now it's "quantum". I haven't seen any explanation from Rodin or his imbecile followers, regarding how it's all tied in with quantum physics. Rodin likes to do math on the level that resembles the math comfort zone of my two small kids. Like 2+7, 3+6 etc. My 4 year old is really good at that, and I give Rodin credit for being at least at the same level of development, that's undeniable. It's OK to be a retard. It's not OK to trust this idiocy if you are a grown up and functioning individual. Or you pretend to be one.

And of course, every idiot duly thinks he can realize his American dream by selling crap to others, as in the following

We are now accepting pre-orders with a 14-30 day processing time. With every donation of $500USD you will recieve a kit (Frame with Spooled Wire Bundles), and with every donation of $1500USD you will receive a finished coil. These coils will match others across the globe and will serve as a great way for people to exchange information and test results; as well as generate new exciting applications using these technologies. This is the type of ABHA coil/frame that we are currently offering

Ah, even when you pay a few grand you are supposed to produce your own "test results" which are supposed to be "exchanged". Look, so they haven't found any interesting test results themselves but want your hard-earned money to try and find things by yourselves. Wow.

I'm now accepting pre-orders for samples of my excrement. You will need to find out whether or not it will increase your wellness. Please send a check in the amount of $1500. The excrement will arrive fully assembled and ready for ingestion.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
And of course, every idiot duly thinks he can realize his American dream by selling crap to others, as in the following
They may be incompetent when it comes to the physics of electromagnetism, but it's clever of them to NOT sell the units, but rather accept "donations", because this way they can't get in trouble in criminal or even civil courts when the people making donations compare their data and find out that none of their coils make excess energy and get mad when they discover they are suckers.

Similarly, Bedini doesn't sell free energy machines, but rather "experimenter's kits".

So incompetent as they are in physics, I give them credit for having some good "charlatan sense", on how to rip people off, and get away with it.

I said earlier that I gave them the benefit of the doubt and assumed they had good intentions. With this announcement, they have lost that benefit and I now call them charlatans. At least Rodin doesn't seem to be trying to rip people off with his nonsense crap so that puts him a notch above these charlatans.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Very interesting discussion here, picture of the triad is amazing!

Some overlap of topics with my thread where I may possibly have discovered a new property of light or at least described something new.

Curving Light Waves/ATS

I think the length your thread (huge amount of good info) suggests a large amount of interest and support for these ideas

The interest is there, and there is a lot of energy going into research about vortex energy. If found, it could help alleviate some of the problems of humankind.

In my heart I believe in vortex power. I can understand esoterically somewhat(as can many). They fit into the theory I have and am developing but I don’t know the math. I do have some pictures and concepts of 4d, next or wave reality involving vortexes and I think I could well have made some discoveries in this area that I will release after this sometime.

That being said I know little of vortex mathematical science and can’t prove anything scientifically yet except perhaps what is in my thread.

Someone will crack the puzzle; I think it’s just a matter of time

edit on 30-9-2012 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2012 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
At least Rodin doesn't seem to be trying to rip people off with his nonsense crap

But he used to, remember? He was peddling "investment opportunities". Now he's graduated and doesn't do THAT anymore. But that Nunez kid just entered the rarified strata of internet crooks.

And it's sad. He looked like a curious kid with honest looks and enough consistency to construct a few elaborate coils. He never did any meaningful measurements with them, and was all too happy to post videos on the Internet without making any effort at all to try and understand what he was observing. That's the era of Twitter and Facebook. People will post stuff so quickly that they can't be bothered to actually THINK. And so Mr.Nunez committed intellectual suicide. Now, on to the slippery slope of selling crap on the internet. What else is new? Sad, actually.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by primalfractal
In my heart I believe in vortex power. I can understand esoterically somewhat(as can many). They fit into the theory I have and am developing but I don’t know the math. I do have some pictures and concepts of 4d, next or wave reality involving vortexes and I think I could well have made some discoveries in this area that I will release after this sometime.

That being said I know little of vortex mathematical science and can’t prove anything scientifically yet except perhaps what is in my thread.
If you at least recognize the need to prove things scientifically, that puts you a step ahead of those who feel passionately about vortices or some of the other things discussed here, and never feel the need for proof.

I'm fascinated by real vortex research myself. My favorite vortex video was removed from youtube because someone added a Pink Floyd clip to it, so I can't show you that one, but here's the next best vortex test video I could find. Outside of this test they are normally invisible but they do have measurable effects. The last aircraft I flew in had some wingtip modifications to mitigate the vortex effects...I'm not sure why more aircraft don't have that...probably because it's hard and expensive to get aircraft changes approved.

C-5A Wing Vortice tests at NASA Langley Research Center

Real vortices are still fascinating even if they don't do the made-up things which Rodin claims.
Since your father is a PhD physicist you have an advantage I didn't have to get a perspective from a non-pseudoscientist, though I must admit I didn't believe everything my father told me either, and it turned out he was wrong about a few things so I can understand that. However, he was right more than he was wrong, and I'd suspect that might be the case with your father also since it takes a pretty sharp mind to get a PhD in physics.

Originally posted by buddhasystem
And it's sad. He looked like a curious kid with honest looks and enough consistency to construct a few elaborate coils.
Yes he did, and the spiel on his website about helping the planet, etc really did make it sound like he had good intentions to begin with, and I suspect he did. I'm not sure what made him start to fall down that slipperly slope to peddling charlatan garbage but it is most unfortunate.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Very, very cool vid

Led me to picturing some things about vortexs last night.

Reminded me of this for some reason.

You are right and wrong about my father. He is very smart with well over genius level IQ, he is also a world champion rogainer and orienteer. I can thank him for a lot of what I know. He is a good man who means well with a bad temper and cognative dissonance. You hit a nerve because he had no logical reason to disagree but still gave the idea no possibility. He would never just give up to keep peace. This would have been ok but I was near death last year from barmah virus/cfs and the arguement happened a few days after I got out of hospital. Should turn out

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think these gyrotwisters help give an understanding of the principles and feeling of a vortex. You can start them without the cord if you have a real feel for the shape and timing of the movement.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I wonder if they took Buddhasystem's advice about how to measure?

You're referring to the YouTube Comments section previously posted about?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Sterling Allan has posted a story about Daniel Nunez, "Directory:Unification Coil by 1StopEnergies"

I see there is a two page Comment section so far.

This commenter seems to be one of the most articulate:

Mark Euthanasius 09/30/2012 11:08 AM

People who confuse voltage with energy and power are not credible.

Average or RMS voltage times average or RMS current only equals power for the special cases where voltage and current are in-phase. That is not true in highly reactive AC circuits. One cannot accurately measure power using a pair of DMMs one measuring voltage and the other measuring current. All the sacred geometry in the world is not going to alter these facts.

These devices are air-coils: They have comparatively low inductance and low Q. All the bundling and criss-crossing leads to high parasitic capacitance. The low Q and high capacitance make these poor quality coils.

Indications of overunity using instruments that are not appropriate to the task, and/or by people without the commensurate skills are very common. Even retired professor Dr. Steven Jones fooled himself with bad measurements. That leaves two choices:

1. Get the device tested by someone with the appropriate skills and equipment, or
2. Make a self-runner.

The self-runner makes for indisputable proof. Since the point of over unity is to get free energy, the self-running device is really the most appropriate path to take. Since off the shelf power converters are readily available with over 90% efficiency, making a self runner from a device that supposedly outputs 4.58 times its input should be trivial. I can guarantee that 1StopEnergies will not and cannot make a self-running device.

$500 for some plexiglass discs that have been sawed is one heck of a mark-up.
A thousand dollars to assemble one coil is extraordinarily expensive.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Sterling Allan has posted a story about Daniel Nunez, "Directory:Unification Coil by 1StopEnergies"

Is this guy correct?

Asterix 09/30/2012 10:31 AM

. . . Purchase or lease a REAL wattmenter, such as this one:

www.clarke-hess.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I like this exchange:

Asterix 09/30/2012 12:33 PM in reply to Mark Euthanasius

Let's establish a "gold standard" these claims, such as:

"Until a measurement is made using NIST-certified instruments using NIST-endorsed methods, any claims of measurement are not credible."

That should knock out at least 90 percent of the field, don't you think?

Mark Euthanasius 09/30/2012 01:15 PM in reply to Asterix

Asterix, I think that it would knock out more like 99.999%

I had a thought that might help Sterling. He could sell measurement protocols developed by experts to budding free energy inventors. His NEST group would then screen all claims against whether or not the claims had first been tested using those protocols. I think that there are at least a few experts who would willingly help Sterling get those protocols written up as a favor to help keep this site going.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
From the Comments section of "Unification Coil Rewired: 458% Overunity":

Hi Daniel.I do enjoy your work very much,but when you make a claim of overunity of that amount(well any amount) you must be able to back it up with carful testing.Those DMM's wont cut the mustard with those frequency's.You need a 2 channel scope atleast,and show the input and output on the scope.At the moment your meters will be reading peak voltage and amp's-without any indication of on time and off time.So output could be what the meters read for .1 second's,while input may be for .9 second's

TinManPower 4 days ago 3

Hello TinMan, we appreciate your support and would like to assure you that this is not a trick of meters or a fluke chance. We have replicated this demonstration with multiple coil designs, and have tested using the Klein Tools MM2000 (TRMS meter); as well as the Rigol DS1052E (Dual channel oscilloscope). We have also shared with information online and already have a few gentleman replicating the work and getting excellent results. This is real. Blessings and thank you for your feedback.

Daniel Nunez in reply to TinManPower 4 days ago

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by primalfractal
He is a good man who means well with a bad temper and cognative dissonance. You hit a nerve because he had no logical reason to disagree but still gave the idea no possibility.

I am interested in that term "cognitive dissonance":

n. Psychology
A condition of conflict or anxiety resulting from inconsistency between one's beliefs and one's actions, such as opposing the slaughter of animals and eating meat.

In the context you're using it, you're saying that your father feels confused, or, you think he's confused but he doesn't think so?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You're referring to the YouTube Comments section previously posted about?
yes.

Is this guy correct?

www.clarke-hess.com...
I don't know what a wattmenter is. Assuming he meant wattmeter, I can't say if that wattmeter would be adequate or not, as the link is a 404 for me. I'm not sure any wattmeter is adequate, which is why we keep coming back to the topic of oscilliscopes.

Alternatively, I think the NASA scientists have a simple solution which I posted when this topic came up earlier. Don't use a wattmeter, but instead follow their suggestion to make the device do work like lifting a load of known weight with a string wrapped around a motor shaft. I don't know of any way to fool that NASA scientist recommended setup, but I know several ways one can fool a wattmeter with waveforms it wasn't designed to measure.

I like this exchange:

I think that there are at least a few experts who would willingly help Sterling get those protocols written up as a favor to help keep this site going.
I'm not sure Sterling wants that. Rather than keep his site going, it may shut it down...if it weeds out 99.9% of mis-measurements, perhaps he'd have nothing to talk about!?

. We have replicated this demonstration with multiple coil designs, and have tested using the Klein Tools MM2000 (TRMS meter); as well as the Rigol DS1052E (Dual channel oscilloscope). ..
Daniel Nunez in reply to TinManPower 4 days ago
I didn't see any (Dual channel oscilloscope) in that video. What it shows is the use of meters which are inadequate for the reasons described, among others. Even if he has an oscilloscope, I'm not sure if he knows how to use it and properly interpret the measurements. Based on his expressed need for help from an electrical engineer, he has as much as admitted he doesn't possess electrical engineering skills.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Is this guy correct?

www.clarke-hess.com...

To provide a good link: Watt Meter - Model 2330

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I'm not sure Sterling wants that. Rather than keep his site going, it may shut it down...if it weeds out 99.9% of mis-measurements, perhaps he'd have nothing to talk about!?

Regardless, it's the right thing to do.

I think there would be enough to talk about. Talk about bringing the .1 % to market.

Based on his expressed need for help from an electrical engineer, he has as much as admitted he doesn't possess electrical engineering skills.

I believe his intent is participation in an open-source community and is not the charlatan that you have called him. Perhaps a qualified engineer will join his project.

About how much does an oscilliscope cost?
edit on 10/02/12 by Mary Rose because: Format

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join