It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

The posts on this thread about the history of suppression of free energy have been rejected. I believe in error. And when I post, I, personally, am attacked as unequal to the task of "denying ignorance" in comparison with people like yourself and your cronies.

That's the problem on this thread.

edit on 02/24/12 by Mary Rose because: Punctuation

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Maybe this website can shed some light: The Starburst Foundation. A reference to findings already discussed:

Electrogravitics

Advanced Propulsion: Electrogravitics

Starburst researcher Paul LaViolette has shown that subquantum kinetics provides the basis for understanding the electrogravitic propulsion experiments of Thomas Townsend Brown, Jean-Claude Lafforgue, Eugene Podkletnov, John Searl and others. Some of these technologies, such as those of Brown and Lafforgue, provide thrust to power ratios ranging from 10,000 to 300,000 times that of the Space Shuttle’s main engine. By providing a theoretical underpinning for the phenomenon of electrogravitic and electric field propulsion, subquantum kinetics lays the foundation for engineering the air and space vehicles of our future.

Click to read more

The names Thomas Townsend Brown and Jean-Claude Lafforgue are new to me.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
The Starburst Foundation

Click to read more

I clicked to read more and see some keywords (at the end of the first page) - keywords that I've noted on this thread: "space," as in more important than matter itself and where the action is, rather than the visible objects in the universe, and "ether" (aether):

Dr. LaViolette has shown how the subquantum kinetics field potential concept is able to explain why an assymetrical capacitor will develop a propulsive force towards its larger electrode when energized with a high voltage potential. Standard field theory acknowledges that the electric forces on such a capacitor will be unbalanced, but leads to the belief that these will merely produce stress within the capacitor without any propulsive force. In subquantum kinetics, these field potentials are anchored in the space surrounding the capacitor (in the surrounding ether) and as a result the capacitor is free to move in response to the resulting imbalance of forces. This explains the thrust seen in Brown’s assymetrical [sic] capacitors tested by Townsend Brown as well as those tested by Jean-Claude Lafforgue. Tests of the Lafforgue asymmetrical capacitor have been carried out by Jean-Luc Naudin; see his website. These technologies routinely violate Newton’s third law.

The name Jean-Luc Naudin looks familiar. Of course the post mentioning him was ridiculed. Surprise surprise.

Another term that seems to be important is "asymmetrical." I remember Col. Bearden using the term.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Starburst researcher Paul LaViolette

From YouTube's AlienScientist, who according to my research, was banned from ATS:

Uploaded by AlienScientist on Dec 7, 2009

Discuss this topic on our Forum: www.alienscientist.com...

Special thanks to Dr. Paul LaViolette for his hard work and research into RocketDyne, Project SkyVault, Microwave Phase Conjugation, etc. This video explains EM Drive technologies such as that featured on www.EMDrive.com... as well as those covered in much more explicit detail in "Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion" by Paul LaViolette. New From AlienScientist!

Barium Titanate is a type of metamaterial that is added to the paint of stealth aircraft to make them more radar absorbant, because the compound is meta-active (has a negative permittivity and permeability) for frequencies in the radar range. Some compounds such as Gold have a negative permeability but a positive permittivity. This property gives gold it's yellowish metallic hue.

www.AlienScientist.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
The LHC takes a lot of funding to build and run, no doubt about that.

The LHC was mentioned in this video:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
and the rebuttals are informative too, to me

I was appreciative of -PLB-'s expertise regarding the dimmer switch Jamie Buturff video. Very helpful.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Regarding suppression:

edit on 02/24/12 by Mary Rose because: Fix link

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

mary, orgasmic energy is also suppressed, yet you ridicule my thread, just like bs.
i think you maybe a trojan horse for the establishment.

if not that, then you are intentionally prolonging this thread, so that someone, who is not knowledgable and researched rodins whoopee cushion, may get the impression, that if it generated 2oo pages of content there must be something to it. when in fact it was disproved within 5 pages at most.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBalazs
mary, orgasmic energy is also suppressed, yet you ridicule my thread, just like bs.

I don't know what you're talking about.

i think you maybe a trojan horse for the establishment.

You made me laugh out loud.

Perhaps I don't understand where you're coming from, however.

if not that, then you are intentionally prolonging this thread

Perhaps you have little experience with people like me. I'm a determined individual and a persistent researcher.

Also, I have a strong ethical obligation to participate in trying to improve the lot of humanity. I don't just worry about myself and my family and friends. I relate to humanity in general. And when I come across public figures who I believe have their heart in the right place and are trying to make a positive contribution to humanity, in general, and, have valid expertise to share with the world, and those public figures are ridiculed, I take exception to it, as if those public figures were a member of my own family.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Starburst researcher Paul LaViolette

I'm ready to move on in my research.

I just did a search on ATS to see what's already here on LaViolette and was astounded to bring up one of my own posts

Originally posted by 7keys
Dr Paul LaViolette. . . www.youtube.com...

I put the video on pause to write down what I just heard: "Physics traditionally has been based on mechanics. And we're talking about a chemical approach - a chemical reaction approach - to physics. Actually you could say it's alchemical. It ties in with ancient ideas, too. . . . The basis of existence is flux. This is totally different from what physicists have been teaching. . . ."

from the "Nassim Haramein solves Einstein's dream of a unified field theory?" thread - another abusive thread, where the term "Rodintrash" appears.

Anyway, yes, the OP of this thread is dead, and the only topic that has life at this point is suppression of valid technology.

Also, I want to point out that the YouTube video that the member 7keys posted was produced by Project Camelot, who, of all the sources I can think of, are among the best for bringing black projects and the suppression of technology for the good of humanity out of the darkness of secrecy into the bright sunshine of acknowledgment.
The word "courage" comes to mind.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

And when I post, I, personally, am attacked as unequal to the task of "denying ignorance" in comparison with people like yourself and your cronies.

Mary, I never took a proper anatomy class. If I started posting on medical discussion boards saying that bypass surgery is mainstream, is wrong and according to my alternative knowledge it should be done with kitchen utensils, I'd probably experience ridicule. And if I was expecting to be treated as an equal by actual heart surgeons, regarding this issue, that would probably mean that I'm demented.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

You have not the capacity to understand. You've made that crystal clear. Try meditating. It might help you.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You have not the capacity to understand. You've made that crystal clear. Try meditating. It might help you.

I heeded your advice. After cruising for an hour in deep prajna paramita, I see it more clearly that:

a) kitchen utensils should not be used in bypass surgery
b) there is no black hole of any sort inside Rodin's donut
c) people who refuse to acquire knowledge as a matter of principle are pathetic

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

See, ridicule rules the day. That's a fallacy. But I've pointed that out many times and it doesn't do any good.

So be it.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

See, ridicule rules the day.

As a few people said, once there is anything of substance, this will change. Again and again, I'm asking you to show a piece of math describing how a "black hole", in whatever interpretation you should choose, is formed right in the center of a plastic donut (my kids have a few of these, by the way). You complained bitterly about your desire to discuss math being unfulfilled, so as always you are welcome to fix that. Are you game? Well if not, there is not much to discuss, and ridicule is as good a way to make a thread entertaining as any other.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
You complained bitterly about your desire to discuss math being unfulfilled, so as always you are welcome to fix that.

I'm not a mathematician, and you know that, so, your point is simply more ridicule of me, because my role is as a researcher, which is valuable, and there are plenty of members on ATS who could post about the ins and outs of math, but I suspect they stay away because of the reaction they would get. Why post when it's a waste of time? The fallacy of ridicule is counterproductive.

edit on 02/25/12 by Mary Rose because: Wording

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

The fallacy of ridicule is counterproductive.

But the spirit of cooperation makes humanity reach for the stars.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Tidbit

History of surgery begins at a kitchen table .

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

You're pointing out the value of individuals starting from square one using their own reason and intuition in a search for truth, undeterred by claims of authority from others?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

reply to post by 23432

You're pointing out the value of individuals starting from square one using their own reason and intuition in a search for truth, undeterred by claims of authority from others?

I guess history compells us all to state the obvious time to time .

In this case , the individual in question is one amazing Dr. William Halsted .

Modern Surgery Founded On The Kitchen Table: The Amazing Dr. William Halsted

March 25th, 2010 by Harriet Hall, M.D. in Better Health Network, True Stories

One night in 1882, a critically ill 70-year-old woman was at the verge of death at her daughter’s home, suffering from fever, crippling pain, nausea, and an inflamed abdominal mass. At 2:00AM, a courageous surgeon put her on the kitchen table and performed the first known operation to remove gallstones. The patient recovered uneventfully. The patient was the surgeon’s own mother.

This compelling story is the beginning of an excellent new biography of William Halsted, the father of modern surgery, Genius on the Edge: The Bizarre Double Life of Dr. William Stewart Halsted, by Gerald Imber, M.D.
Dr William Stewart Halsted - Learn more

Who would of expected for such a man to be also remembered by these words ;

Yet this man who accomplished so much for science was a drug addict for 40 years. He was given morphine to help him withdraw from coc aine and ended up hooked on both drugs for the rest of his life. He only worked part of each year. He would disappear for months at a time, apparently to binge on coc aine in privacy. He was sometimes observed by colleagues to be suffering drug effects or withdrawal symptoms. Sometimes he would leave in the middle of an operation, saying he had a headache, leaving his residents to finish the procedure.

He was an odd duck in many ways. He was abrasive, abrupt, inconsiderate, forgetful, and apparently unfeeling: his personality quirks constantly antagonized his students and colleagues. His marriage was apparently sexless and his wife was also addicted to morphine.

His story is interesting in more ways than one. It provides insight into a crucial time in history when medicine was transitioning from superstition to science, when scientific surgery and modern medical education were being born. It is also fascinating to realize that this flawed man was able to maintain an incredibly productive scientific career for 4 decades despite his addictions. I can’t help but wonder what would happen to such a man today.

Somewhere , something incredible is waiting to be known .

Car Sagan .

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join