It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
If that source isn't good enough for you, shall I quote directly from page 137 of Swerdlow's book, Blue Blood, True Blood, Conflict and Creation?

You mean to say Montauk - The Alien Connection.

I'll grant you the subject matter of black projects and aliens is bizarre.

But it's not the subject of this thread.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
You mean to say Montauk - The Alien Connection.
No I don't mean to say that, I meant exactly what I said.

If you click on "17-breakthrough" in this link it will take you directly to the passage I cited.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I thought I was helping you by providing a direct link so you wouldn't have to navigate to the quote but apparently in my effort to avoid confusing you, I confused you anyway, sorry about that.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Spoke too soon.

Nevermind.

edit on 11/01/11 by Mary Rose because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I've observed Cameron being interviewed.

There are some very strange things in this world, (and beyond), yes.

But let's get back to electromagnetism, electrical engineering, and vortex math, shall we?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

If you click on "17-breakthrough" in this link it will take you directly to the passage I cited.

I thought I was helping you by providing a direct link so you wouldn't have to navigate to the quote but apparently in my effort to avoid confusing you, I confused you anyway, sorry about that.

What?

Why didn't you give me this link the first time?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

reply to post by buddhasystem

I've observed Cameron being interviewed.

There are some very strange things in this world, (and beyond), yes.

So you believe in him extracting energy of Biblical proportions from certain parts of his anatomy?

But let's get back to electromagnetism, electrical engineering, and vortex math, shall we?

No we shan't. I object to using these terms in one breath. The latter component has nothing to do with vortices and hence is an implied fabrication and a lie.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

What?

Why didn't you give me this link the first time?
The text I quoted doesn't appear on that link.

If I had posted that link then you'd say "I don't see the text you quoted there" and you'd be right.

So I provided the link where the text I quoted appeared. And all you had to do to see that link from the link I provided was click on "go back".
edit on 1-11-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Going back to step one:

If that source isn't good enough for you, shall I quote directly from page 137 of Swerdlow's book, Blue Blood, True Blood, Conflict and Creation (A Personal Story)?

An entity calling itself Tubor entered my body with such force that I shuddered hard and nearly fell to the floor. Claiming to be the Draco controller of a mission to prepare Earth for occupation, Tubors main concern was other alien and human influences on the population that might thwart their plans. These reptilian beings were extremely nasty and hostile toward anyone who questioned them. Tubor commented that it was disgusted with my body and detested the way a human felt. Humans were considered to be weak, fragile, and too prone to emotional reactions.

Insisting that I had a contract with them which permitted them to use my body before their official arrival, Tubor said that I was also destined to be a liaison during the invasion. Using a human in this way would allow both sides to understand the mind-set of the other. I had supposedly agreed to this because I was once the Sirian ambassador to their home world as well as to Arcturus and a planet called Umo.

The quoted text is not from Blue Blood, True Blood. It is from page 137 of Montauk - the Alien Connection. I have both books. The first sentence is left out, however:

The next time Preston used Wilhelm Reich procedures, he brought his tape recorder.

Just for the record.

But you made your point about craziness.

However, there is craziness in the universe.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
The latter component has nothing to do with vortices . . .

Maybe not, but I like this screen shot:

Corresponding Link

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I have both books.
I see. In that case I'm not sure why you were questioning my source about him being a former ambassador for the planet Umo if you already had the book where he claimed that?

The first sentence is left out, however:

The next time Preston used Wilhelm Reich procedures, he brought his tape recorder.
Yes I didn't include that in my quote but it appeared in the source I linked to. I also didn't include the sentence after what I quoted. Does this somehow negate his claim about being a former ambassador to the planet Umo?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

No.

Quickly glancing at your first link, it came across to me as a hit piece.

Who is StealthSkater?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Quickly glancing at your first link, it came across to me as a hit piece.

Who is StealthSkater?
I know you claim to be an expert researcher and all that, but are you talking about the link I posted where when you open it up at the very top it says "Written by Chris Ketcham"? Chris is really the author of the article. Stealthskater hasn't written much of anything as far as I can tell, but is apparently someone with an interest in the Montauk project who hosts information about that and other topics, from various sources.

Of course it's a hit piece, however, as I'm sure you've confirmed with the "ambassador to planet Umo" claim in your own copies of Swedlow's books, he really didn't have to make anything up to make the Montauk boys look pretty ridiculous, it seems like they provided plenty of evidence of ridiculousness all by themselves. All Ketcham really had to do for his "hit piece" was repeat what they said.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I know you claim to be an expert researcher and all that, but are you talking about the link I posted where when you open it up at the very top it says "Written by Chris Ketcham"?

Of course that's what I'm talking about. And yes, I noticed the "Written by Chris Ketcham." I've never heard of him or her. Who is Chris Ketcham?

At this point, take that as a rhetorical question.

So, you like posting hit pieces, so that you can make people look stupid.

And, you like deleting sentences that put things in context, such as "The next time Preston used Wilhelm Reich procedures, he brought his tape recorder."

And, you don't care whether an article has a byline, as I noted about myself in our previous exchange, but when queried about the accuracy of the article you posted, your responses is:

It's entirely possible that some of the claims in that article I can't confirm are completely false.

It's entirely possible that some of the claims in many of the sources you look at are false.

Now, just keep that great skeptical attitude you have regarding the source I posted, and apply that to all the other sources you look at.

Well done, Mary!

To me, being an excellent researcher means having a passion for the truth, and having the patience to ask questions repeatedly. By the way, the only reason why I ever made such a bold statement about myself was because I was attacked for not having expertise in science, which I acknowledged. But the point is, I'm interested, and I'm honest. I'm not here to appear to win debates.

edit on 11/02/11 by Mary Rose because: Punctuation

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

. . . so the man of the hour now is Andrea Rossi, but nobody seems to be able to verify his cold fusion claims either. I was kind of hoping I was wrong about Rossi, but so far I can't say it looks that way.

Have you seen this article? “1 MW E-Cat Cold Fusion Device Test Successful”

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Another link to consider, regarding the history: "Swedish Skeptics Confirm 'Nuclear Process' in Tiny 4.7 kW Reactor"

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

"Swedish Skeptics Confirm 'Nuclear Process' in Tiny 4.7 kW Reactor"

From the above link:

. . . Denial was immediate. MIT and Caltech, who had been leaders in hot fusion work, immediately went to work “trying” to replicate the experiment. In just five weeks Caltech announced negative results. At a May 1st 1989 APS meeting in Baltimore, two thousand physicists gave a standing ovation to the Caltech team’s presentation. A lynch mob mentality, combined with denial, turned the exciting discovery of cold fusion into an enemy.

MIT helped set the tone by arranging a front page story in the Boston Herald on the day of the meeting with the headline, “MIT bombshell knocks fusion “breakthrough” cold.” The story was an interview with leaders of the MIT fusion lab that accused Fleischmann and Pons of fraud. The charge was later denied but tapes of the actual interview confirm what was said.

MIT further disgraced itself by altering data in its failure to replicate study. This was discovered two years later by MIT employee Eugene Mallove, who found copies of the July 10 and July 13 drafts of the paper. The July 10th version had a graph that clearly showed excess heat. In the July 13 version the graph was redrawn to show no excess heat. The atmosphere at MIT, as shown by a “Wake for Cold Fusion” party (before the data was analyzed) and t-shirts and mugs offered by the plasma fusion lab, was hardly impartial. . . .

Mallove was killed in 2004 in either a real, or staged, apparent robbery. PESWiki has posted the original Associated Press article:

”Police investigate slaying of N.H. man in Conn.”

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

So, you like posting hit pieces, so that you can make people look stupid.
I like posting the truth. If some people end up looking stupid as a result, you can't blame me for that. Some people may also end up looking smart, you can't blame me for that either. But the truth is the truth, isn't that what we are all after?

And, you like deleting sentences that put things in context, such as "The next time Preston used Wilhelm Reich procedures, he brought his tape recorder."
I asked you if this sentence somehow negated what followed and you never really answered except to post that.

To me, being an excellent researcher means having a passion for the truth, and having the patience to ask questions repeatedly.
As I said, I'm all in favor of questioning all sources. However I don't really see your passion for truth, because I only see you questioning sources you don't like, and the sources you really should be questioning, like Bearden and Rodin, well, frankly, I don't see you questioning them.

Have you seen this article? “1 MW E-Cat Cold Fusion Device Test Successful”
Yes.

Here is the ATS thread on that topic which I've posted in:
One Mega Watt E-Cat Cold Fusion Device Test Successful!

To bottom line it, he says this test was for a customer, but since the customer is "confidential", we really can't confirm it. The article in the OP suggests the customer may have wanted to remain anonymous in case it was a flop, but if the test was successful then they might want to take credit for being part of the greatest energy revolution in history. Actually the article that OP links to is pretty balanced. They don't call him a hoaxer but they certainly express some skepticism. So until there's something more than this, I'm afraid it's just another unverified claim by Rossi for now. If the customer comes forward and reveals details about where it's making and selling power that may change. But lots of healthy skepticism is still warranted.

Mallove was killed in 2004 in either a real, or staged, apparent robbery. PESWiki has posted the original Associated Press article:

”Police investigate slaying of N.H. man in Conn.”
If you look at that story in isolation it might raise your eyebrows. And this is the kind of story that free energy conspiracy theorists love to promote because it doesn't appear that the murder investigation was immediately solved.

But if you had put some of your expert researcher skills to work and searched a little more at the source you quoted (Pure Energy Systems), you might have found this follow-up story which sheds some light on the murder:

pesn.com...

More than 6 years later, we now finally learn that two of the revered Cold Fusion scientists accused murderers had lived with the boyfriend's parents at the Mallove rental home. After being evicted, a phone call from the upset mother who had been told their stuff was being thrown in a dumpster, sent the boyfriend to the scene where the murder resulted.
So it looks more like some disgruntled renters than TPTB involved in any technology suppression. Plus we also have the U.S. Navy's Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center proclaiming cold fusion is real:

“Cold fusion” rebirth? New evidence for existence of controversial energy source

Researchers are reporting compelling new scientific evidence for the existence of low-energy nuclear reactions (LENR), the process once called “cold fusion” that may promise a new source of energy.
Is this how TPTB suppresses technology, by having the US Navy announce it to the world? It doesn't add up to technology suppression to me.

That was just an unfortunate murder, which appears to have motivations other than suppression of cold fusion.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hello fellow Rodinites, I contributed to this thread many a page ago but have had a new revelation about vortex systems. It is very fun not only to study the physics of the torsion system but also the metaphysics. Has anyone here pondered about the relationship of evolution & INvolution?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
The latter component has nothing to do with vortices . . .

Maybe not, but I like this screen shot

I like being chauffeured to work in a stretch limo every morning, with champagne and all, but the reality is starkly different.

It's all about reality rather than fantasy, Mary, and you are hopelessly lost in the latter. There is no vortex and not a squeak of a hint of some prediction from sudoku tattooed on the Rodin's donut that we see is borne out in any observation. Then again, you believe that Swerdlow is a seasoned intergalactic ambassador and a multidimensional guru, I guess after that anything goes -- to the extent that you decided to enrich that Supreme Being with your own dollars. A sacrifice to appease cosmic forces, I suppose.

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join