It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 15

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Haha great stuff - 222 i see again.

Bloody hell.
This is fun.

When do you think everyone else will start noticing the coincidences that just seem to be everywhere now?
I think jazz10 has - he has a thread on iridium in skunkworks - i'm defending him at the mo.
Maybe we should pool our knowledge and rethread as a complete notion?

Maybe call the thread "Is anyone else seeing the patterns? We need them to create the full picture"

I can't wait to work it out so everyone can see the magic and illusion that is our current existence is just made of the science we forgot.
www.youtube.com...

We just need the right ATS members to see the thread and it'll take off.

edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: addition

edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: idea

edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: notion

edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: correction

edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: link

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I would just like to make it clear that unlike Alex Jones and William Cooper, I do not oppose the New World Order, the Illuminati, or the Masons. I seek to understand and decipher their knowledge of the coming future. As I am terrified at the prospect of 2012 and the fate of mankind. I have had frightening apocalyptic visions and dreams of the foreseeable future. Which perhaps explains why FEMA is purportedly making preparations for mass casulaties and a catastrophic disaster.

I firmly believe that the powers that be, the Illuminati (the "enlightened" ones), the cognoscenti, what have you, know that some cataclysmic event is in store. I'm not sure if it's going to be a natural disaster, an asteroid is going to strike Earth (proportionate to the Grand Canyon or the Ice Age), or an extraterrestial race is going to emerge that will bring upon the apocalpyse. But unlike Y2K, I sincerely believe in all my heart, that there is a profoundly catastrophic event set to occur in the coming Year of our Lord.

It may well be that TPTB are well-aware of this coming event and realize that given Earth's finite resources, measures will need to be taken in order to secure the fate of mankind. Or perhaps they're being coerced by some shadowy, ominious force or by a hostile alien civilization that is adverse to our presence on this planet.

For the sake of argument, if Jesus Christ descended from the heavens and brought peace and civilization to humankind. Then conversely, the Anti-Christ will descend upon us and bring death and pestilence. Whether these are spiritual or extraterrestial entities is beyond my purview. And how the Mayan calendar factors into the equation also transcends my understanding. As does the predictions of Nostradamus.

But what I do know that there are too many signs, premonitions, and omens of something terrible to happen...

And I don't think that I'm being overly Malthusian in my fears.

But I propose to you that the military-industrial complex has greatly expanded since the end of WWII not due to the spectre of the Iron Curtain, but due to the fear of a hostile extraterrestial race. I believe that the Cold War and War on Terror were mere pretexts in order to escalate funding for great advances in technology and weaponry to defend against the alien threat.

No more clear has this "alien agenda" been revealed than in President Reagan's address to the United Nations General Assembly:

"Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?"

A one-world government makes much more sense when we consider the possibility of hostile alien species throughout the universe. And while I do fear an Orwellian government, I hope that there is some logic or coherence underlying our military-industrial complex and that it is not just mere misguided war profiteering.

I really do believe that disclosure is set to take place in the near future. Either because extraterrestials are going to make their presence unmistakably known or the New World Order will need to promote this agenda in order to secure public support for the curtailment of civil rights and the escalation of military and defense spending of "Star Wars" like proportions.

But who really knows...

I just hope to stay alive long enough in order to witness these events of Biblical proportions....

edit on 16-1-2011 by Lou Minotti because: Grammatical editing

edit on 16-1-2011 by Lou Minotti because: Grammatical error

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I know that Jesus didn't literally or physically descend from the heavens given the Immaculate Conception, but I suppose figuratively or metaphorically speaking, his spirit did descend from the heavens or another universe.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lou Minotti

Or maybe He did and its just science we don't understand at this time in our history

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Again, sorry, nothing to do with 9/15 but:

Per Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception by Max Heindel:

"All race religions were religions of law, and creators of sin through disobedience of that law. They were under the direction of Jehovah, whose lowest vehicle is the human spirit, correlating him to the world of abstract thought, where everything is seperative and therefore leads to self-seeking.

That is precisely the reason why the intervention of Christ became necessary. Under the regime of Jehovah unity is impossible. Therefore the Christ, who possesses as a lowest vehicle the unifying life spirit, must enter into the dense human body. He must appear as a man among men and dwell in this body, because only from within is it possible to conquer the race-religion, which influences man from without.

He used all his own vehicles, taking only the vital and dense bodies from Jesus. When the latter was 30 years of age Christ entered these bodies and used them until the climax of his mission on Golgotha. At the time Christ entered the body of Jesus, the latter was a disciple of a high degree, consequently, his life spirit was well organized. Therefore, the lowest vehicle in which Christ functioned and the best organized of the higher vehicles of Jesus were identical; and Christ, when he took the vital and the dense body of Jesus, was thus furnished with a complete chain of vehicles bridging the gap between the World of Life Spirit and the dense Physical World. Jesus' body was already attuned to the high vibrations of the life spirit... An ordinary man's vital body would have instantly collapsed under the terrific vibrations of the Great Spirit who entered Jesus's body... Thus Chist Jesus possessed the 12 vehicles, which formed an unbroken chain from the Physical Wold the the very Throne of God"
edit on 16-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: added last part

edit on 16-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Have you seen the gematria of the sun magic square? Its 12 x 222 = 8880

www.jesus8880.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I wish I was born on 8/8/80 (August 8, 1980) by that reasoning.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Dirty deeds of the Royal Illuminati?

8/8/80
The Central Hotel Fire, Bundoran was a fire that took place at a popular family owned hotel in the heart of the seaside resort of Bundoran, Co. Donegal in the northwest of Ireland. On 8th August 1980, a fire broke out killing ten people, including both locals and holiday makers.

Perhaps the RIIA (Chatham House), MI5, or MI6 was making a statement here.

Or it could just be another coincidence?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Its all in the numbers matey. You should check my posts in Skunkworks on 'Iridium the massive conspiracy!!' Jazz 10 is on to something huge - This whole thing is connected, it's finally getting cracked and it's us doing it!!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I started a thread on it - The Theory of Everything.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Actually, if that fire took place in Northern Ireland, the IRA or Sinn Fein could have been behind the dirty deed. But who knows? It is peculiar given the date.

I guess I need more facts to determine the true culprit

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

The interesting thing about the magical squares is the fact that they are vibrational cyphers where it not only carries the vibration of the 888 but also the vibration of the components that figure in it's adding. The multitude of ways a square can be figured reveals the sub-tones or characteristics of those numbers used in the sum. Or, by example: 1, 10, 55, and 640 all have the same base vibration (1) but have varying tastes or essences based on the vibrations of the other numbers. This is why number games and things like 12+1 appear a lot in ritualistic type things. Sep 15=9/15= 9+1+5=15 and 1+5=6 or 9+15=24, 2+4=6. 6 is an inverted 9. So 9/15 could be 9/6 I'm not sure if that answers that OP's question any more than the rest of it did, but it got me thinking.

edit on 20-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It all seems kind of strange and kooky at first blush until you take into account how strange the Freemasons are. They're rituals and practices would seem alien to me. I have never been to a Masonic temple but I have attended a few Jewish services at a temple and I'm not trying to sound anti-semitic (because believe me I'm not), but I felt so out of place and alien there after being raised Roman Catholic. The tefillin really struck my interest though.

edit on 21-1-2011 by Lou Minotti because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
September 15th is almost here in CA.

I guess we'll see if anything of earthquake and/or occult significance happens this year.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well its twelve oh two CST and I have just been reading here on ATS about the 'metor shower' in AZ and CA.

wwwabovetopsecret.com

If it is a metor shower, some think it may be the satellite falling to earth.

www.abovetopsecret.com

Or even UFO sightings..

Guess we shall see.

edit on 15-9-2011 by MissPoovey because: added link

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: iamahumandoing
Ive took the bait.......

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: iamahumandoing

Yea, here's everything you need to know about the Puleo frequencies, Orwellianly dubbed "Solfeggios," as they are not an actual scale, and if you need special software to "play" with them NOW, then HOW the hell did anyone else ever do it?!
OH, that's right, they didn't.
Pretty simple answer, and usually the right one.

I'll give you this though in regards to the OP - I wouldn't be surprised to find Horowitz and Puleo are (were - Puleo is deceased) Masons, if not involved in some other sort of group to promote higher (more dissonant and annoying) tuning. Puleo was a Christian who promoted Chakras 9sort-of) and smoking marijuana - that's rare if not suspect - and Horowitz is a Messianic Jew who promotes 6 Chakras instead of 7. So take that for what you will - i take it as total disinfo BS.

SO, yea, those who promote the hoax are likely some sort of disinfo type jerks.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

sorry forgot the link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join