It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB Preparing: The TSA and Arms, Drugs, Water Confiscation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Are you aware of what the TSA does with what it confiscates? Everything confiscated is immediately deemed government property and is stored, and taken away by vans/trucks. I've been doing some research, and it appears there is very little on where all of this stuff is taken.

What you need to know, is that even if you specifically request something they confiscate be "thrown away" they are required by their job to "confiscate it". Nothing is thrown away, why?

Did you know that they used to donate some of the water, toiletries, and other things to homeless shelters? So they were confiscating this stuff because it was potentially explosive, and then letting homeless people drink it? Either they are poisonous murderers, or there was nothing to worry about in the first place.

The TSA has never been able to show any peer-reviewed studies to support this worry over liquid-combinations being dangerous to air-travel.

But let's look at a few of the most common, and troubling things that are taken at TSA checkpoints at Airports:

Water Bottle
Shampoos
Deodorants
Knives / Pocket Knives
Weaponry
etc

Now, just do a quick search for "water is the new oil", the results and theories are endless, anyway you slice it, oil will continue to be prosperous only for another 40-50 years probably after that, oil will will be relatively low-demand, and the price of it will be too high. Water, which is used in Hydrogen run cars, and which is used for drinking/showering/etc etc etc will be the new most expensive commodity of population growth continues.

www.google.com...=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=water+is+the+new+oil&cp=15&pf=p&sclient=psy&site=&source=hp&aq=0&aqi=&aql=&oq=water+is+the+ne&pbx=1 &fp=f478bdfafcb0c911

The results are endless, take a look at this infographic:

So what is going on? How come the government is allowed to confiscate and then stockpile the sum of the Developed world's confiscated freshwater at airports on a daily basis. Do you understand the huge profits that this will net them in the 50 years to come? I know, you may be thinking: why don't they just buy water, surely this is not a viable method of profit. I'm sure they have don that, I'm sure they're invested in Water ETFs, and I'm sure they've stolen water as well. But this is just another method of "stealing". They have a trashcan for recyclables and a trashcan for trash at my airport security. Guess which one is completely empty, and which one is completely full and gets changed all the time. The recyclable one, guess what it is full of? Water.

The other disturbing items that they confiscate serve to tell you that there may be a real disaster coming, or rather they may be creating a real disaster. Why else would they need, shampoo, water, pocketknives, deodorants. I think most of us here on ATS agree there really is no threat to be found in a Shampoo bottle. It's just like the X-Ray machines, they were not in place for our safety, everyone knows that.

Constantly question this stuff, guys. There has to be a legitimate reason for this, and frankly it's hard to be creative about what this stuff could be useful for. The easiest explanation is that they are systematically stockpiling water, disarming the public, and preparing for disaster by confiscating toiletries.
edit on 14-1-2011 by wildshoetwt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Very interesting. I had no idea this was going on. You might have stumbled upon their plan to confiscate supplies for their underground bases. I know there are at least dozens of secret underground facilities in the U.S. alone and I know they have been preparing for the 2012/2013 solar storm disaster. This airport scenario might actually be true.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Interesting theory. Regardless of whether these items are going to the homeless, going into storage, or being thrown away, I would like to know where they go. We're paying for it, right?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The patriot act is up for reinstatement too, right now. Defeat that and it goes a long way toward ending the TSA.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
Very interesting. I had no idea this was going on. You might have stumbled upon their plan to confiscate supplies for their underground bases. I know there are at least dozens of secret underground facilities in the U.S. alone and I know they have been preparing for the 2012/2013 solar storm disaster. This airport scenario might actually be true.

This is a better theory perhaps. Stocking up FEMA camps, underground facilities, etc for later use.

I've heard the underground facilities they have are huge but I know very little about them.

Either way, this isn't stumbling upon anything big. This should be on the front of everyone's mind. Why are they taking this stuff? Why do trucks haul it all away once a month, where do they go?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wildshoetwt

I know they are taking these supplies to the bases. I've seen photos of dozens of trucks in these underground facilities that were dropping off food, water and other supplies. It just seems way too suspicious when you see a bunch of trucks hauling off confiscated supplies once a month, never to be returned to the original owners, then you see the same exact trucks parked inside these bases.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Yeah that's definitely crazy and shocking too. I never gave it a second thought until now when I read this.

S&F methinks

top topics

join