It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011- The Disclosure Deadline Has Ended And Now Change Is Coming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Disclosure has come and gone, yet still we are unaware.

A long time ago there was an agreement, the ebe's gave technology specifically to the US government to better this planet and its people. In return the ebe's were allowed to abduct human beings for their own agenda(s) this agreement was given a deadline. That deadline has come and gone, and still no disclosure.

The US government, well ok, lets gets this straight, not the US government as we know it, although they are made aware of alien presence they do not monitor it. I am talking about a government within a government orchestrated by a small select of elites, that control a vast network of power. These elites have been running the show for a long time now. Anyway the US government (within government) decided to use this technology for military purposes, this includes, weather alteration, laser beam technology,cloaking,inter-dimensional travel and many more such amazing technology. This technology is being used to make people rich and very powerful.

The ebe's have stepped back and not interfered, mainly because they do not care (in the sense of compassion) for hu-mans, they only care (in a sense of thier job) for the earth. Our governments know what is coming and are trying so desperately to do something about it to save themselves. These people do not give a rats arse about anyone but themselves. Their egos are so inflated that they cannot see what their actions are doing anymore,

When you have killed one person, whats another 10000+ they are just dots on a screen to them. For people thinking that ET are going to save the day, IMHO its not going to happen, unless of course I am completely wrong and I have misunderstood.(I pray that the case)

The time frame of this disclosure has come and gone like I said and still nothing is said to the people, we can't handle the truth apparently. Instead we get to watch documentaries and movies on the subject to sow the seeds. Its to late for that, the time is coming and I am not the only one that can feel it. General census is that there is something happening in the way people are opening up about their beliefs, as though a time has come where thinking outside the box is accepted. Is it too late?

From what I understand something is coming that will shock our very core of existence, our entire lives are about to change and there is nothing we can do about it and guess what there is a twist in all of this.

Our governments and leaders who have kept this secret for so long, who have murdered many to keep the secret want forgiveness, they do not want to face any trial for their crimes and it appears that ET are going to grant them that when they show themselves. I for one do not feel that I can forgive these people. So many innocent hu-man beings have died so that the people in charge can have more power and more money and more greed. So many innocent free energy scientists have perished at the hands of the corrupted people.

I can't say for sure when but we are about to see just how far ET has infiltrated hu-man life here on earth, we are about to be shown that all is not what it seems.

For example

1. ET has infilitrated our military / possibly even run by it
  2. ET has infiltrated all major governments around the world
  3. ET have infiltrated all positions of power incl banks
  4. ET have infiltrated all levels of energy giants
    [*]ET New style branches of monitoring connected abductees (MIB) have been set up
  5. ET have been working with NASA for more than 30 years
    [*]We continue to work off-world in order to continue our species on other planets

From what I have come to understand in the last 7 years is that what we think is real is nothing but an illusion and that we are forced in to some kind of matrix so we are not tempted to do anything about it and again from what I have come to understand very recently, there are 'others' , now, here that have either arrived or woken up and are now challenging this power struggle. We are nothing but pawns in this game and the fight is right above our heads. This is why the sightings of 'strange objects' have increased tenfold.

I don't proclaim that I know everything, because I don't but it is my understanding that the FT's that are doing the rounds early in the morning and in the early hours of the morning are monitoring the activity of this new arrival. You can bet your life that SETI/NORAD are watching little blips all day on their deep space sensors.

This increased activity and change has somehow ignited peoples intuitiveness/awareness if you haven't already start meditation and continue to explore your own minds for the answers and let us know what you see. The link to ET is easier now than ever and if only everyone was to close their eyes and connect we would have a much better understanding of the role that we play in all of this.

Times are changing and I can only speak from experience but I am having one hell of a time in my lucid dreams and my meditations are off the clock. Never before have I felt so alive and so aware of what is going on. Suddenly the switch has been flicked and I can see many of the answers to my never ending questions

The only thing we can do at this time is prepare ourselves, we cannot stop this change no matter how much energy we expend.

Do you feel effected by all of this, do you feel that something isn't right,has any of the following happened to you?

1. Increased fluctuations of lucid dreaming?
  2. New awareness/understanding of religion/god
  3. New awareness of a higher power (not god)
  4. Feeling like you exist in several places
  5. Being able to expand your consciousness beyond the universe
  6. Clearer thoughts/understanding during meditation?
  7. The sudden feeling that you must learn a language?
  8. Increased Coincedental occurrences
  9. Beginning to find who you really are and what your purpose is on this planet
  10. being drawn to something bigger than you cannot explain
  11. Sudden feeling to change your ways, be less selfish,recycle
  12. Sudden feeling to start to do something to care for the planet
  13. Increased awareness how political groups work in order to gain power
  14. Waking up and knowing what is ahead of you
  15. A feeling as though you are being led to find the answers to your questions

This is not something that we can just shrug and continue to place our heads in the sand, this is real, it happening and if you are not prepared for it, then it will effect you deeply. Please I implore you to join the dots for yourself and question everything I have written and then look for yourselves. One day very soon we are all going to wake up to something that will change our lives forever.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
All this is about what you feel as you stated...just what you feel. no empirical evidence, nothing..just a gut reaction.

Your thread is laid out eloquently, your information is fairly up to date in regards to pop-culture conspiracy theory, but there is nothing backing you up beyond the age old "I feel something is coming" because some arbitrary date has come and gone that you felt was significant.

I feel that in 50 years, on some holographic virtual world conspiracy land, someone is going to be given the same speech because 2060 came and passed with no disclosure and so the secret government and EBEs agreement is now null...etc

What makes your feelings greater than my feelings in regards to validity?

aka, I think your wrong...

but, if something happens, I will give you a gold star on your head...until then, well...back to the documentrys and movies for me.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
when hitler lost ww2, he called up the ets and told them that they back stabbed him, in response the ets said this:

"we didn't mean to hurt you human but we realised the endless possibilities of having our headquarters in the USA, afterall germany will always be threatened by invasions."

so hitler told them to "get ****ed" and ordered his scientists to resume their nuclear research. he planned to nuke america and force the ets to come back to him. of course by then it was too late and hitler lost the war.

since then the ets have been establishing their empire in america, the cold war was an excuse for america and the rest of the world to build more and more weapons.

the true reason for building the weapons was and still is the preparation to counter the other aliens that are coming to earth in the future.

the grays are using earth as a base to fight their enemies...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Disclosure has come and gone, yet still we are unaware.

just possibly because 'disclosure' was a figment of someone's imagination?

When was the supposed disclosure date? where is the evidence that anything you have written is factual and not fictional?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

In honor of the new civility...

I know that this forum is dedicated to speculation of UFO/Alien/ETEs, but I think this goes way past speculation and makes a number of assumptions.

I personally have no assumptions about most of what you've said, so before I can answer your questions, can you answer some of mine?

1. What was the deadline that has come and gone?
2. How do you know this information?

Thanks,
The Rabbit

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
My first double-post! Woo-hoo!
edit on 14-1-2011 by WickettheRabbit because: Double your pleasure.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

General census is that there is something happening in the way people are opening up about their beliefs, as though a time has come where thinking outside the box is accepted. Is it too late?

Funny you should say that. I've been reading online and doing inner spiritual seeking for a few years now. I've came to the conclusion that all is one. For some reason, at the beginning of this year, I've felt obligated to tell people about oneness. Where before 2011, I have just been reading about it and keeping it to myself.

Now I see that if people were enlightened as I have been, maybe I could help save the Earth in this way. I guess it's because now that its 2011 people are seeing what bad shape the Earth is in and people like me want to do something about it.

Are you saying that you have seen people sharing their beliefs more frequently in this way?

Have you been sharing your spiritual beliefs or have you seen others share their's or both?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
when hitler lost ww2, he called up the ets and told them that they back stabbed him, in response the ets said this:

"we didn't mean to hurt you human but we realised the endless possibilities of having our headquarters in the USA, afterall germany will always be threatened by invasions."

so hitler told them to "get ****ed" and ordered his scientists to resume their nuclear research. he planned to nuke america and force the ets to come back to him. of course by then it was too late and hitler lost the war.

since then the ets have been establishing their empire in america, the cold war was an excuse for america and the rest of the world to build more and more weapons.

the true reason for building the weapons was and still is the preparation to counter the other aliens that are coming to earth in the future.

did he call them on his phone?

never mind this has gone beyond the point of discussion already

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

If you actually believe this, you need help.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Go to my profile and visit my 'Predictive Dreams' thread. You'll see some very useful information that might be related to yours.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

Originally posted by RizeorDie

did he call them on his phone?

never mind this has gone beyond the point of discussion already

no, he went to his house on the mountains and screamed out as loud as he could. thats where he spoke to them. its funny because thats where he had his best ideas... the ets taught him everything...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thank you for caring for the masses and presenting this. Yes changes seem to be in play and yes I also feel ancient but considered new energies are here and comming to battle they been busy its alot of evol out there smh. Do I think humanity is going to be sitting on the side lines physically and spiritually no I think humanity will play a big part as well in their salvation physically and spiritually (many wish to help). So I take it one day at a time try and maintain a positive outlook on all things. An pray for the best for us all...

Them creating extra weapons well the SUN CAN ASSIST WITH that dont you think emp emp emp no thing is launching. Use of THEIR BACK UP ENERGY. Hmmm good back up the SUN shall assist.
Be well and keep the faith

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

What movie is that from? Iron Skys?

Trying to figure out what form of fiction your giving the plotline from overall.

oh wait...your being serious...
Any actual facts to back this up, or was this "channeled" information? (and no, John Lear and friends is -not- credible source)

and before you go on further, yes...I heard about the alien/nazi connection and all that, those are old threads here and elsewhere that is based in 100% thoughts, channeling, and nonsense with nothing to back it up...just some rather fringe people stating matter of factly whats going on in secret places because they magically know

I love me some good fiction, and love it even more when there is a remote possibility that it could be true, but until some solid facts come out, then all it is, is just fantastic speculation that needs to be kept in context.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Is this a theory? It smacks of that crazy twitchy Bill from UFO hunters. So and so says they are an alien human hybrid. Bill takes that as fact and goes about the investigation. Not a single piece of information is provable, they are all assumptions with no basis in facts, or anything to back them up at all. Pure conjecture.

i am new here, and this is a conspiracy related site, but I ask like the others, what deadline, what information, where is it coming from, can you even attempt to prove anything?

Or should I take it on your word, and your word alone, that the entire history of humanity is false and aliens control everything.

Seriously if that's the case, why cover it up? If they control it all, why not just enslave us outright, they would need superior technology just to get here, so why bother trying to hide?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

I a confused at yours and RizeorDies replies. Of course this thread isn't a "Proof" thread. The OP did not intend to give you "Proof." If you read the last paragraph you saw that he implored you to check everything for yourself. Which IMO is the only way to prove this topic to someone. Meaning, you will be the one to prove it to yourself, not someone else.
As for the OP, I would agree with you and do sense that something is coming. No idea what it is but I feel it in my bones.
And disclosure HAS in a sense come and gone. No one is going to put a flying saucer in your front yard and say, "look, here's the proof." You need to pay attention and use your common sense.
edit on 14-1-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I meditate too, had just finished before I got on here and this is the first thread I've read. If you meditate you should be extra careful of 'feeling' this and that is about to happen, as you might just be getting further into your meditation and better at it, which makes you more sensitive to everything. All types of delusion and phenomena (that eventually pass if you stay focused on just meditating.) can spring up too, as you'll know if you've been doing it for long.

If you actually believe everything you wrote though, (you stated it as is if was true.) you really need to think about how you think you know it. Do you 'know' it? Or just believe it? Because if you don't 'know' it to be the case but simply believe it, you could be having all types of delusion, and meditating will just amplify things if you're wrong and attaching to this stuff without knowing it to be true.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by Versa

I a confused at yours and RizeorDies replies. Of course this thread is a "Proof" thread. The OP did not intend to give you "Proof." If you read the last paragraph you saw that he implored you to check everything for yourself. Which IMO is the only way to prove this topic to someone. Meaning, you will be the one to prove it to yourself, not someone else.
As for the OP, I would agree with you and do sense that something is coming. No idea what it is but I feel it in my bones.
And disclosure HAS in a sense come and gone. No one is going to put a flying saucer in your front yard and say, "look, here's the proof." You need to pay attention and use your common sense.

The OP is stating has a fact that 'disclosure' has come and gone, I don't see why I shouldn't be able to ask for evidence of this 'fact'.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Comment removed due to sensitivity of information
edit on 14/1/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

General census is that there is something happening in the way people are opening up about their beliefs, as though a time has come where thinking outside the box is accepted. Is it too late?

Funny you should say that. I've been reading online and doing inner spiritual seeking for a few years now. I've came to the conclusion that all is one. For some reason, at the beginning of this year, I've felt obligated to tell people about oneness. Where before 2011, I have just been reading about it and keeping it to myself.

Now I see that if people were enlightened as I have been, maybe I could help save the Earth in this way. I guess it's because now that its 2011 people are seeing what bad shape the Earth is in and people like me want to do something about it.

Are you saying that you have seen people sharing their beliefs more frequently in this way?

Have you been sharing your spiritual beliefs or have you seen others share their's or both?

May I ask in a civil way ,what is oneness? And why are you compelled to share this oneness?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Oh, and Fran, just wanted to say

Regardless of the negativity I appear to give based on pushing for facts over chatter, I really do enjoy your threads and the time you spend putting things together.
I feel its put together intelligent enough to respond to verses just move on..I feel though that its the duty of my skeptic mindset to counter and put it in its place. I want the truth to be known equal to you, I just do it in a way that pushes for evidence over belief and puts things into perspectives, else we will all be wearing the proverbial tin foil hat.

So, keep it up...but next time, give a bit more meat to bite onto verses just a summery based on feelings..at least site some sources

Gave you a S&F for the effort of stoking a discussion..and so you don't become disheartened at trying to spread whatever message it is your trying to spread...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join