It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011- The Disclosure Deadline Has Ended And Now Change Is Coming

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
My avatar is just my messing about with 'Gimp' because my 2yr old daughter wanted me to be 'alien mummy'

Ask yourself this, what made your 2yr old want you to be an alien mummy? have you ever seen a picture of an 'alleged' alien hybrid, I believe that you haven't otherwise you would be freaking out by now. Just a coincedence I mean its normal for mothers to join a conspiracy website that just so happens to have an Alien Forum in it, isn't it?

I chose it for here because its a picture of me as an alien nothing more exciting than that

"Why would a bunch of aliens travel all this way just to see us, what have we got to offer? - what if they didn't travel at all, what if they were already here.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by renor33
reply to post by SaturnFX

Its funny u be soo negative towards it, why is it that there soo many ex government officials have come forward about this. Exo politcs is ex officials on a mission to reveal the goverments lies. Youtube STANLEY FULHAM he is an ex NORAD officer. There is to much evidence mate

www.sydneymusicweb.com...

Alot of witness testimony, sure, but there are alot of witness testimonys about ghosts, Muhammed, Jesus, Fairys, etc...
Now, the people pushing the alien thing are indeed more credible (somewhat), but where is the meat and potato's? Where is the actual physical undeniable evidence tested in labs and shown to be extraterrestrial in origin? Why do all these ex-government officals come forward after their career with nothing beyond some words (which often end up in a book somewhere, or them on a nice speaking tour paid well)?

Why also is it that people do not trust the government one bit in this subject, unless a "ex" government offical comes forward and talks about it...then suddenly, what they say is tops? Disinformation is not denial, its muddying the waters with crazy talk to make the whole conversation sound just stupid.

If you were in charge of a secret that some was slipped, how would you control it? Would you just send a few people out to say "nothing to see here", or would you bury the secret under a mountain of nonsense?

Now, consider how many "ex" government employees and whistleblowers have come out, and how they all tend to have a completely different story about the same thing. Which is the truth...something cannot be black and white...hot and cold...etc

See the problem with witness testimony yet?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
"Why would a bunch of aliens travel all this way just to see us, what have we got to offer? - what if they didn't travel at all, what if they were already here.

Then they would be Earthlings, not Aliens

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoseChung
The worst thing is that people read matrix and think people mean the film, that's just ridiculous.

Regardless of etymology the word "matrix" has entered popular culture due to the film and David Icke's subsequent book Children of the Matrix. Icke even mimicked the film's title sequence on the cover over his book. That, I believe, is the context in which it is being used by the op.

The op states: “what we think is real is nothing but an illusion and that we are forced in to some kind of matrix…I am having one hell of a time in my lucid dreams”

From Icke’s Secret of the Matrix dvd: “David Icke reveals the illusion that is life in this 'physical' reality. How is this 'world' - a provable illusion - just a lucid dream?”

From Icke’s Tales From the Time Loop: "In early 2003, Icke had some amazing experiences in the Amazon Rainforest of Brazil that revealed to him, as never before, that the world we think is “real” is only an illusion; a lucid and manipulated dream that he calls the “Matrix”!"

The op also implies that people who don’t “get it” are asleep and need to connect dots to reveal the "truth":
“Please I implore you to join the dots for yourself and question everything I have written and then look for yourselves. One day very soon we are all going to wake up …Its time to wake up and make the connection and realise just who is pulling the stings... anyone who has their eyes open will be able to see what I am talking about. Please I implore you open your eyes”

The David Icke Guide To Global Conspiracy: “This book investigates and examines many subjects and aspects of the "conspiracy" and "connects the dots". The picture that appears once you understand how it all fits together is astounding. This is the book that will wake up the masses…”

Icke also proclaims that non-human entities control the world and the op mimics:

”ET has infilitrated our military / possibly even run by it
ET has infiltrated all major governments around the world
ET have infiltrated all positions of power incl banks
ET have infiltrated all levels of energy giants”

The op also duplicates Icke’s mistrust of government officials:

“The US government, well ok, lets gets this straight, not the US government as we know it…”

“Our governments know what is coming and are trying so desperately to do something about it to save themselves. These people do not give a rats arse about anyone but themselves.”

“Our governments and leaders who have kept this secret for so long, who have murdered many to keep the secret want forgiveness, they do not want to face any trial for their crimes and it appears that ET are going to grant them that when they show themselves. I for one do not feel that I can forgive these people.”

The op actively uses meditation and lucid dreaming (also known as conscious dreaming) - “ I am having one hell of a time in my lucid dreams and my meditations are off the clock…Clearer thoughts/understanding during meditation…” Trusting these methods to reveal the “truth” about the extraterrestrial infestation suggest a dissociative disorder, a failure to distinguish between reality and fantasy.

Here’s a quote from Newsweek:

“…My favorite activity is conscience dreaming” and [Mark] Potok thinks he might mean “conscious dreaming,” an idea particularly perpetrated by a British writer David Icke. “The link to Icke, who is an extremist, might be weak, but the basic idea of conscious dreaming is impossible to understand but boils down to: what we think is reality really isn’t. We live in a holographic universe,”

And so we are back to Jared Lee Loughner's belief system.

Sure, Potok’s conclusion is diluted by assuming Loughner meant “conscious” instead of “conscience” but it is more fitting. “Conscience” as in “a sense of right and wrong with an urge to do what is right” certainly does not apply to Loughner considering what he did.

Franspeakfree, I suggest you stop the meditation and seek out medication. Take time off the Internet, too, and go and speak to some real people. Tell them what you are telling us and see how they react.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

The worst thing is that people read matrix and think people mean the film, that's just ridiculous.

Regardless of etymology the word "matrix" has entered popular culture due to the film and David Icke's subsequent book Children of the Matrix. Icke even mimicked the film's title sequence on the cover over his book. That, I believe, is the context in which it is being used by the op.

The op states: “what we think is real is nothing but an illusion and that we are forced in to some kind of matrix…I am having one hell of a time in my lucid dreams”

From Icke’s Secret of the Matrix dvd: “David Icke reveals the illusion that is life in this 'physical' reality. How is this 'world' - a provable illusion - just a lucid dream?”

From Icke’s Tales From the Time Loop: "In early 2003, Icke had some amazing experiences in the Amazon Rainforest of Brazil that revealed to him, as never before, that the world we think is “real” is only an illusion; a lucid and manipulated dream that he calls the “Matrix”!"

The op also implies that people who don’t “get it” are asleep and need to connect dots to reveal the "truth":
“Please I implore you to join the dots for yourself and question everything I have written and then look for yourselves. One day very soon we are all going to wake up …Its time to wake up and make the connection and realise just who is pulling the stings... anyone who has their eyes open will be able to see what I am talking about. Please I implore you open your eyes”

The David Icke Guide To Global Conspiracy: “This book investigates and examines many subjects and aspects of the "conspiracy" and "connects the dots". The picture that appears once you understand how it all fits together is astounding. This is the book that will wake up the masses…”

Icke also proclaims that non-human entities control the world and the op mimics:

”ET has infilitrated our military / possibly even run by it
ET have infiltrated all levels of energy giants”

The op also duplicates Icke’s mistrust of government officials:

“The US government, well ok, lets gets this straight, not the US government as we know it…”

“Our governments know what is coming and are trying so desperately to do something about it to save themselves. These people do not give a rats arse about anyone but themselves.”

“Our governments and leaders who have kept this secret for so long, who have murdered many to keep the secret want forgiveness, they do not want to face any trial for their crimes and it appears that ET are going to grant them that when they show themselves. I for one do not feel that I can forgive these people.”

The op actively uses meditation and lucid dreaming (also known as conscious dreaming) - “ I am having one hell of a time in my lucid dreams and my meditations are off the clock…Clearer thoughts/understanding during meditation…” Trusting these methods to reveal the “truth” about the extraterrestrial infestation suggest a dissociative disorder, a failure to distinguish between reality and fantasy.

Here’s a quote from Newsweek:

“…My favorite activity is conscience dreaming” and [Mark] Potok thinks he might mean “conscious dreaming,” an idea particularly perpetrated by a British writer David Icke. “The link to Icke, who is an extremist, might be weak, but the basic idea of conscious dreaming is impossible to understand but boils down to: what we think is reality really isn’t. We live in a holographic universe,”

And so we are back to Jared Lee Loughner's belief system.

Sure, Potok’s conclusion is diluted by assuming Loughner meant “conscious” instead of “conscience” but it is more fitting. “Conscience” as in “a sense of right and wrong with an urge to do what is right” certainly does not apply to Loughner considering what he did.

Franspeakfree, I suggest you stop the meditation and seek out medication. Take time off the Internet, too, and go and speak to some real people. Tell them what you are telling us and see how they react.

But most of that could be right, and I'd love to see you prove otherwise. Bringing Jared Lee Loughner into the discussion and dismissing everything just isn't going to cut it, sorry. And if you learn to meditate properly it works as a medication in itself. If you research you'll find plenty of professional medical people and scientists saying the same thing.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

You contradicted yourself, in the opening post!!! Look:

The ebe's have stepped back and not interfered, mainly because they do not care (in the sense of compassion) for hu-mans....

THEN??? This:

I can't say for sure when but we are about to see just how far ET has infiltrated hu-man life here on earth, we are about to be shown that all is not what it seems.

For example

ET has infilitrated our military / possibly even run by it

ET have infiltrated all levels of energy giants

Sorry, but as pointed out...these are ramblings of your own mind, created in your own mind....and based on nothing other than your own thoughts.

Not based on any evidence or facts of any kind.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

The ebe's have stepped back and not interfered, mainly because they do not care (in the sense of compassion) for hu-mans....

THEN??? This:

I can't say for sure when but we are about to see just how far ET has infiltrated hu-man life here on earth, we are about to be shown that all is not what it seems.

For example

ET has infilitrated our military / possibly even run by it

ET have infiltrated all levels of energy giants

Sorry, but as pointed out...these are ramblings of your own mind, created in your own mind....and based on nothing other than your own thoughts.

Not based on any evidence or facts of any kind.

Even if he's clearly contradicted himself there, some of the stuff he's saying in that post is right. Time will tell.

Just one more thing. : accepting that our reality is basically a form of illusion isn't something nice at first. It hurts. That's probably why most people will go to extreme lengths to deny it, because they can sense that pain. You have to try though, because if you don't one day something will happen that will break that false sense of reality for you. It's not all bad though, because once you know it's likely that you'll never truly want to go back.
edit on 16-1-2011 by JoseChung because: added

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

But most of that could be right, and I'd love to see you prove otherwise. Bringing Jared Lee Loughner into the discussion and dismissing everything just isn't going to cut it, sorry. And if you learn to meditate properly it works as a medication in itself. If you research you'll find plenty of professional medical people and scientists saying the same thing.

Though the op does reveal traits of both Loughner and Benewitz - Benewitz's alien invasion paranoia and Loughner's mistrust and dislike of government - I only reference them as examples of how dangerous it can be to allow your wild fantasies to go unchecked.

I agree with your thoughts on meditation and accept that it can be a very good thing. But if you use meditation and dreams to turn reality on its head and believe the resultant fantasies to be true then it can only be harmful.

I actually hope that Franspeakfree is simply making this all up to get a bit of attention.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Though the op does reveal traits of both Loughner and Benewitz - Benewitz's alien invasion paranoia and Loughner's mistrust and dislike of government - I only reference them as examples of how dangerous it can be to allow your wild fantasies to go unchecked.

I agree with your thoughts on meditation and accept that it can be a very good thing. But if you use meditation and dreams to turn reality on its head and believe the resultant fantasies to be true then it can only be harmful.

Agreed, and that's kind of what I said in my first reply on page 1. Basically delusion is a powerful thing and will be an obstacle, especially in meditation. It's well known as one of the worst things that gets in the way and you need to be honest with yourself to get past it. I just don't think it's right to dismiss everything in his first post as wrong though, and it started to seem like that's what was happening. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater and all.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I just don't think it's right to dismiss everything in his first post as wrong though, and it started to seem like that's what was happening. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater and all.

In this instance I think it is right to dismiss everything the op says. However, I will reconsider if Franspeakfree provides solid evidence to the claims that ET have infiltrated the government and reality isn't real.

As proof has already been asked and the response was-

Why should I ...??

-I feel both baby and bathwater are justifiable thrown out.

cheers.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I just don't think it's right to dismiss everything in his first post as wrong though, and it started to seem like that's what was happening. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater and all.

In this instance I think it is right to dismiss everything the op says. However, I will reconsider if Franspeakfree provides solid evidence to the claims that ET have infiltrated the government and reality isn't real.

As proof has already been asked and the response was-

Why should I ...??

-I feel both baby and bathwater are justifiable thrown out.

cheers.

Hahah, fine by me, but only fools will dismiss everything he says. I've go to go out as Liverpool are playing soon and I want a decent seat in the pub, but honestly : if you dismiss everything he says in that post, that's your own problem. I can't post here all day and night trying to convince you otherwise. His whole post will not be dismissed by everyone either, so you'll have to accept it.

He didn't just talk about ET's in his post and was right about other things, that's why it won't all be dismissed. You can try to discredit what he says, but if you succeed, many more people talking about the same thing will just take his place. It's too late in the day to stick your head in the sand and expect nothing to happen.
edit on 16-1-2011 by JoseChung because: added

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

These things happened to me and still happening.

# New awareness/understanding of religion/god
# New awareness of a higher power (not god)
# Feeling like you exist in several places
# Being able to expand your consciousness beyond the universe
# The sudden feeling that you must learn a language? Beginning to find who you really are and what your purpose is on this planet
# being drawn to something bigger than you cannot explain
# Sudden feeling to change your ways, be less selfish,recycle
# Sudden feeling to start to do something to care for the planet
# Waking up and knowing what is ahead of you
# A feeling as though you are being led to find the answers to your questions

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Then they would be Earthlings, not Aliens

I suppose thats true or is it an earthling is something that inhabits the earth. However, an Alien is: Dissimilar, inconsistent, or opposed, as in nature. I accept that they could be called both, but why bring in it up? what could you possibly gain by leaving this post unless you were just in a playful mood at the time.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

THEN??? This:

What do you possibly think that you would achieve by this?? is it a "Ive solved it everyone we can move on now" type of thing. Because unfortunately its not possible to dismiss personal experiences. By saying, "move along people theres nothing to see here " to a bunch of people that are experiencing strange things in their life, really isn't going to make an iota of a difference, Unless of course you have your own experience and if thats the case you will know what I writing about. Experience trumps evidence any day.
You see this isn't a prophetic thread I am not telling you an exact time of when its coming, this is a personal understanding, this isn't you must believe me you will go to hell type of thread, these are my words nothing more nothing less.
edit on 16-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshint

These things happened to me and still happening.

# New awareness/understanding of religion/god
# New awareness of a higher power (not god)
# Feeling like you exist in several places
# Being able to expand your consciousness beyond the universe
# The sudden feeling that you must learn a language? Beginning to find who you really are and what your purpose is on this planet
# being drawn to something bigger than you cannot explain
# Sudden feeling to change your ways, be less selfish,recycle
# Sudden feeling to start to do something to care for the planet
# Waking up and knowing what is ahead of you
# A feeling as though you are being led to find the answers to your questions

Believe me when I say that you are not the only person experiencing these things. If you don't believe me count how many people you talk to, who will say something like "I get this sense that something is happening" or Something isn't quite right" or "What are we doing to this planet" also count the coincedences that happen day to day, the more you become aware of them the more you will see.

Please write a thread and tell us of your experiences. I believe we will be seeing more and more threads about this topic coming to light in the next few months.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
ok this is actually how i been feeling and what i'v been seeing. i give you some thumbs up maybe even 2 thank for sharing, its nice to know that some other people out there feel and see the same things im seeing or feeling THX

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
ok this is actually how i been feeling and what i'v been seeing. i give you some thumbs up maybe even 2 thank for sharing, its nice to know that some other people out there feel and see the same things im seeing or feeling THX

You are not alone in any of this, unfortunately it seems that people do not want to open up in the thread and prefer to send me a U2U I would be happy to hear of your experiences.

Don't worry about the usual sceptics, their bark is worst than their bite
I mean you can't blame them without experiencing any of this what possible conclusion can they come to?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Ask yourself this, what made your 2yr old want you to be an alien mummy?

For the same reason she wanted all the other versions I did of me and her including cat mummy, fairy mummy, and green monster mummy... for fun, that's what 2yrs are like. What were you thinking

Just a coincedence I mean its normal for mothers to join a conspiracy website that just so happens to have an Alien Forum in it, isn't it?
Why shouldnt a mother join a conspiracy site and be interested in Cryptozoology and UFO's and Ancient Civilisations? I wanted an avatar so I used the pic i'd done of me... I don't see what your getting at there at all

don't know what your point is here either!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Awesome post
I agree with all fifteen points even the one about having an urge to learn a new languange!, I've started (trying to), learn Japanese, what's all that about lol
edit on 17-1-2011 by redzi0n because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2011 by redzi0n because: grammar

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Fran, your thread suggests over and over that there is only one ET race with one agenda interacting w. humanity/govts. Have you even bothered to read any other books besides "The Day After Roswell"?

Disclosure will happen when the masses have educated themselves on this matter. Your thread is not educated. Its equivalent to saying there's only one kind of human w one kind of agenda on this planet. I would argue that: that kind of narrow world view is what is keeping disclosure from happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join