It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

image of obama and shooting victims with blatant advertisement of new message of Together we thrive

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by filosophia
It came from the white house homepage.

OK, I'm calling Shenanigans. I had to look and look for that picture and I finally found it. It's not on the White House Home page. It's in Home - Photos and Videos - Photo Gallery. And it among MANY similar photos from that night, none of which sport the flier you're so concerned about. It's the 4th of 13 photos. You make it sound like it's plastered on the front page!

Photo Gallery

I think its funny they don't even show the victim's families face,

They show the victim's face. What do you want?

i couldn't even find the father of the little girl whom i was looking for

Do you know if he was there? At the memorial?

I suggest you take a good look at those photos. Out of 13 photos (13, ha! coincidence?) the first one is Obama meeting with his speechwriter (ha!), the second one he meets with an official. The third one is Obama meeting Ron Barber, Rep. Gabrielle Giffords’ district director, and his family. Not family members of Gifford but Gifford's district director (so in other words more officials/directors, not sure if they are part of Gifford's extended family but Barber is not Gifford). Then the fourth picture is Obama meeting the shooting victims and their family. And that is the photo with the brochure. So in other words the first picture of them meeting the family has this brochure in the forefront. You call shennanigans, huh? Why? Did you think the photo was a fake and some joker was just trying to make it look like they are turning this into a political rally? But then you found out that it is on the white house website? Am I right or am I wrong?
edit on 14-1-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have been wondering what campaign motto they were going to replace "Hope and Change" with because it will simply not be effective in 2012.

".......in politics nothing is accidental. If something happens, be assured it was planned that way".

- President Franklin D. Roosevelt, 33rd Degree Freemason

Link to other interesting quotes by Illuminati:

www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Am I right or am I wrong?

You're wrong. All my questions and points were in my post and you completely ignored them. I don't know why you think there should be certain pictures there that aren't. I don't really get your point at all. That there are pictures of Obama on his website? Hello? He IS the president, you know.

What you guys apparently aren't aware of is that the U of A got that slogan FROM Obama!
It was his originally. So, I don't see what the problem would be if he used that slogan... I just really don't know what you're complaining about. Can you explain?
edit on 1/14/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Am I right or am I wrong?

You're wrong. All my questions and points were in my post and you completely ignored them. I don't know why you think there should be certain pictures there that aren't. I don't really get your point at all. That there are pictures of Obama on his website? Hello? He IS the president, you know.

What you guys apparently aren't aware of is that the U of A got that slogan FROM Obama!
It was his originally. So, I don't see what the problem would be if he used that slogan... I just really don't know what you're complaining about. Can you explain?
edit on 1/14/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

of course the U of A got the slogan from Obama, since he will most likely be using it for his 2012 campaign slogan, so tell that to the people who say the university of arizona printed up the 14,000 t shirts for that event.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join