It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Noory and Coast to Coast AM endorse a total scam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the great info
The Connection of George the Humanitarian Light Worker and C2C to such schemes is mind numbing to say the least and sickening when we realize that News Corp and RNN and its other actors in its stable of entertainers like Rush and Hannity have recently been exposed if not caught using paid actors to call in to stimulate or guide the thrust of whatever they are speaking on. They really cannot function without a script. Perhaps Michael savage is the exception.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d900aa0067a1.jpg[/atsimg]

www.opednews.com...
The legality of the practice was discussed, with some pointing to the precedent of the 1960 Communications Act amendment that followed rigged TV quiz show scandals. But others pointed to a 2003 Florida court decision that is said to have "legalized lying in news and media", with FOX TV teaming up with Monsanto to assert that there are no written rules against distorting "news" in the media as they suppressed safety concerns raised over introduction of synthetic hormones into livestock.
webcache.googleusercontent.com...:V-DrnPsRQeoJ:www.premiereradio.com/shows/view/premiere_on_call.html+premiere+on+call&cd=1&hl=en&c t=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com
updates
www.rawstory.com...

The implications are of course immense if one considers the volatile nature of politics, andf the ufo publics trust, and all too gullible nature of audiences period most of the time, to Icons like Noorry and Linda Moulton Howe and Streiber. As Fox already has its fingers in the news we read, in movie production, or how we should be entertained , and Newscorp and affiliates is already under fire in the UK, God Bless them, hacking private citizens, gov officials, famous actors , etc, one can see just why Cunards like these have been able to get away with it.

How you or I feel or are hurt, or had our brains collectively sodomized, by them means absolutely nothing, unless they are continually exposed where it hurts there pocket books or embarrassed as the the one degree above child molesters they are. They are harvesting us as long as they can..
This thread should serve as an embarrassment to them..Trust me they do read..just as they have their own shills in forums..and shills on their hotlines..open lines or whatever they call these disingenuous phone sessions.

Given the Hoaxes, these people allegedly covered , as stated on Ufowatchdog.com and a plethora of other sites.. and the doomsday paranoia enthusiastically pushed on us, like the caret hoax of 2007 despite continual objections, from viewers and listeners like ourselves..does serve however, to make us smarter, and the size of their audiences, contract . And they are shrinking, if past conferences patronage by these same hacks are any indication.

Regards all.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit

Have you heard Noory's commercials for skoreit.com?

It really is quite a scam.

Umm... Nothing wrong with skoreit.com or anyof the legit penny auctions.

It's just a hilarious business model - that plays on people's considerable irrationality.

Totally legit tho - just a bit like gambling - some will win - most will lose.

There are defintely some strategies that will work though - and since you can only win a limited amount of times a month - expert strategists cannot totally dominate the auctions - but I personally found that a winning strategy was far too time consuming to be profitable for me.

However - if I was unemployed - I probably would game it a little from time to time.

Much better to simply use slickdeals or fatwallet and buy low / sell high on the internet.

(or get really good at Multi Level Marketing - which I dislike but it does work for some)

Of all the utter nonsense and dis-info that is on Coast to Coast - I certainly find his advertising of skoreit to be the least onerous of that programs many mis-steps.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by truthmagnet

Very well pointed out, They know these niches and our human shortcomings, very well, and they know how to pump up the volume on paranoia peerlessly.. Most techniques like this should be considered nothing but lotteries and the games of chance they are. I remember back in the days when the y2k fever was at its crest, and boy they had those home generators, hand cranked radios, bunker food stuffs, to "help" us prepare for the worst. Fear does create profit, And these creeps help sell it very well.
ON those onerous example, I must concur again..the record is replete..Perhaps they oversold that remote viewing of Dames when Hale-Bopp and those young lads committed suicide, Heavens Gate. Not one apology can I find..but what the heck..it was legit..just entertainment, the same thing Real Mainstream News is passing for. It's hard to tell the difference now. One really has to do their homework to scour for facts. I'm happy this Op did his..It can only help, in the struggle to maintain sanity and common sense. We can't save everyone..there really is a sucker born every minute..but honest ones are too.
The worst we can do is assume someone else is looking into it, and that it will take care of itself.
I hope these A$$Clowns of Radio and Media continue to be exposed for what they really are.
The craving and niche for truth is a lot bigger than anyone can imagine.

edit on 17-3-2011 by Sys_Config because: Do I really have to?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

This time Coast to Coast Radio has exceeded its normal knack for promoting claptrap, paranoia, delusional thinking and out-and-out charlatanry (as entertaining as I might find all that). They're actually running an ad for an ancestry website which claims to have discovered that Pres. Obama is descended from the "first African enslaved in America". So stupid on so many levels.
Barack Obama's mother was a white American, his father a black African, neither parent a descendant of any enslaved African-Americans, let alone the "first" one, whoever that may have been. Obama's African ancestor came to America on a plane, not in the belly of a slave-ship. All black folks aren't the descendants of slaves, people!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jayelgee

The "first slave from Africa" might have had kids BEFORE being enslaved and taken away. Not that I'm giving ANY credence to that site's claim, but if - IF - I had to make that theory work, that's how I'd do it.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I guess you've got a point regarding the food stash / gun stash / seed stash / gold stash promoters. If paper money is destined to be so worthless in the future why do they all work so hard to try to get ours?reply to post by aching_knuckles

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jayelgee

Good one, Knuckles (hee-hee), however the vast majority of Africans bound to the Americas as slaves came from West Africa, not East Africa (Kenya)! Just sayin'...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Thanks for confirming my suspicions. If you ever want to see what a real-life Faustian deal looks like, check out the legal agreement on the IncomeAtHome site. You're pretty much signing away your rights to eat, breathe, blink, etc.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yeah, C2C has gone down hill thats for sure!! It seems like the guest all all "New age weirdo folks, lady type/men head wacko's - psykics that sound like nut jobs, insane!! The ads are just rips off products as said.

I like to tune into: GROUND ZERO : Hosted by Clyde Lewis is a powerful voice in the field of paranormal news and commentary. With a diverse background in news, acting, writing and radio, he entertains and captivates audiences across multiple platforms.

He does some really good show.

link= www.groundzeromedia.org...
edit on 17-11-2012 by RUFFREADY because: spelin of cores

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join