It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the reason for the MASS deaths?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Ok everyone, if any of you know more on this matter, please reply to this post, and correct me if I'm wrong. From what I've heard though, the reason for all these deaths is pretty simple. It's not fireworks or any of the other nonsense we have heard, but the following;
- According to an elderly man I spoke with on the subject (his source unknown) the US confiscated glass tubes containing an extremely poisonous gas. The country being somewhere in the middle east. The US however, took these tubes and buried them underground, one place being in Arkansas. Due to the recent and numerous earthquakes around the globe, the man I spoke with, thinks that the glass tubes broke and the gases were released into the ground, which could get into a water source. The fish in the water most likely died from the water being poisoned, and any birds who ate the fish might of died as well. Im not sure how such gases could travel, but it would make sense that this could be the cause of their deaths.
-Not to mention the effect of these gases. When inhaled by any living thing it will cause the stomach to collapse, along with other organs in the body. From what I've heard about an autopsy result of the Arkansas birds. Their stomachs were collapsed!

Like I said before! If anyone knows more on the matter please let me know! I feel that this is a very plausible solution to these mass deaths. It would also explain why they keep trying to blow this over, they don't want to bring light to the fact that they had these poisonous gases that nobody knew about!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Interesting...is there any way you could talk to the old dude again and see if he has any more info about tubes he told you about?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
nobody knows why its happening. The glass tube theory would hold water if you can account for all the differnt places on earth this is happening . It seems improbable that allt he places had the glasses break and release wahtever it is in the air and water . You would see humans contaminated and cases in hospitals. Whatever it is something wicked comes this way

Perhaps these events = intro for anti--christ coming?
edit on 13-1-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatestKIdd

I'm going to talk to him again soon, I told him about ATS and hopefully he'll be a member soon!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Oh my goodness. You may have stumbled upon a viable reason for the fowl and fish kills.

WE have been burying hazardous materials for many , many years.

I have friends that have worked with these waste materials from private and military projects.

Thanks for the heads up. I should have already thought about the possibility.

You can bet somebody knows what is going on but withholding the information is necessary because there may not be a way to stop the damage.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Yeah, I don't think those glass tubes in particular, could be the cause on a world-wide level, but I do believe that some of these earthquakes could be causing hazardous materials to surface.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
sounds way to farfetched to be true. a lot of people would be dead because of this also. and since most waterways lead to the ocean it'd be a lot of ocean animals dead too. not likely to be the cause. the earths magnetic poles are moving, and thats probably why. its been proven i guess. look it up on google, you'll see. the north one is supposedly moving 40 miles a year through russia right now. but hey, you can only believe half of what you see, and almost none of what you hear. we only know the truth when the truth exposes itself.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

In order to believe that, you'd also have to ignore the expert analysis saying that in the largest bird kill (about 4000-5000) the cause of death was trauma to the chest before they hit the ground.

If someone presents some evidence to the contrary let's look at it but some hearsay from some anonymous man doesn't address the trauma analysis and why we should disregard that.

If you found a body of a man who looked like he was beaten to death, would you suspect the cause of death was poison? That's sort of what you're asking based on what we know.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If there has been no sign of poisoning, as is the case with most reports so far, then we are left to wonder what else could cause such things.

It would seem many birds are dying from blunt trauma.. could be from hitting the ground.. or hitting something solid in the air that we cannot see.. as per the weather radar anomaly posted about in another thread.

Fish may also be suffering in the same way, although I have read nothing except theories for the deaths so far.

If it is death from blunt trauma for birds and fish then we have to ask what are they hitting that is killing them?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I understand it can't be the sole reason but I believe it could be a small part in the whole equation.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
In my opinion: There are so many things wrong with your theory that I don't know where to begin.

I'm just gonna say I find it hard to believe anything like this has happened.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Why would you store the poison in glass if you plan to bury it? I think this old man is possibly pulling your leg. I don't believe the fireworks story either but I sure don't buy an elderly man telling me he knows something about glass poisonous viles buried in different areas. Why not just bury them in one place so if it is ever contaminated it's only in one place not ten? If there was any poisonous gas you would see all wildlife affected. Not just fish and birds.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Umm actually, im pretty sure its more than fish and birds!
Crickets? Crabs? Manatees? list goes on! and it might get even bigger!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I believe he was referring to the widespread story of Phosgene gas being responsible. The ATS thread about it is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not a believer in Colleen Thomas' theories myself...but hey weirder stuff is out there :p
edit on 13-1-2011 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

But poisonous glass viles that just so happen to be leaking at the same time everywhere? It's mostly birds and fish. The crickets are an example of what the media has said is normal. They are dying from a virus that starts by taking out their legs. I don't believe the birds are normal. The fish could be dead zones of CO2. I'm not ready to start bunching all the deaths into a one mystery. I believe some can be explained. Not all.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by noahproductions

Checked out your link. Pretty awesome collection of information. Had to bookmark.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
OP, give the old man a message from me.

No linky, you stinky.

top topics

join