It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd coincidence. A nearly month old reply and the Tucson Massacre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hey ATS community, I have to make a thread just for the hell of it.
I will start by saying, by no means whatsoever am I claiming I predicted anything and there really isn't even that much of a story, but I feel I must say something just for the creepiness of it.

Has anybody thought, just for a moment... where would TPTB get their crazy ideas for false flags and psy ops?

Has anybody thought, they don't monitor this website for security purposes but maybe to find ideas and twist them.

Day to day this community provides more hypothetical theories and wack job theories than most likely any other website on the net. We post them with only the most creative intent and wish never to actually execute the ideas on our minds.

This a hypothetical thread it's self remember.

I came up with a scenerio after reading a thread discussing the divide between citizen and government.
Now the scenerio covered many aspects... and only one paragraph compliments my intial idea.

See here

False flag a townhall meeting. Make sure its gruesome. That way the people will open up to the idea of closed door meetings and new "suggestion" boxes. This will cut off peoples direct relations with their cities leaders.

Not much right?

Only a few lines...
Well I couldn't help but think there was a little correlation when I saw this thread.

Congress to hide in bubble?

Like I said its all hypothetical, but it has certainly given me some good creative writing ideas.

As it was the first time,

Just a scenerio.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

How did you know?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Fifaboy

I'm going to take that as sarcasm my friend, but by all means... I was not aware that this event would ever occur, personally I wish I did know what exactly was going to happen and where.

I just think of scenerios upon reading the noise... Sometimes connecting the dots. Sometimes its just random hypothetical thought.

Just like the same idea, that our government and intelligence agencies may use our ideas.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Very interesting.......it's certainly a possibility. It's also possible though that we have caught on to their tricks so well that we can more accurately predict what's coming. I understand why it gives you a creepy feeling though. I'd be creeped out too.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

Good catch! Undoubtedly this site provides ideas of all kind to all kinds of people

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kismetphayze

I think you are exactly right.

Maybe its that we see one scenerio in the news and we start to develop the next steps in our heads and prepare for the nest 'worst' case scenerio...

A creepy feeling indeed.

It was even more odd because I actually copied it to my hard drive after writing it and shared it with my peers.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hybridkate

That is forsure...
I'm just suggesting that maybe monitoring of these boards isn't to prevent terror and chaos but to plan.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I bet they wouldn't feel the need to be behind bullet-proof glass while they were visiting a corporation that funds their campaign. They only need that when they need to talk to the people they represent.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Interesting, and perhaps not so far from the truth. There are some people who believe that the London 7/7 bombings scenario was actually written by a well-known author. Eerily, his pic appears in a couple of the photos related to 7/7. If I can find a link I'll post it.

I mean, imagine, it would be an easy task for a movie script writer, for example.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Eerie.

Brad Meltzer use to sell stories to the government. They claimed it was to "check all possibilites" of course they were actually just weighing them out to see if they can do them (so that they actually can).

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well the anthrax scare from a few years ago was vased on a study that the government had done on what would happen if they mailed anthrax how much would need to be mailed to make a person sick or to cause a panic among the population. Then a few years after the study. Wow it happened just like they had written in that studt they did. Did they predict or just use a well documented plan of attack created by scientist?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

For some reason I am not surprised...
Like I said it's not a huge coincidence but enough to stick on your shoulders.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Just brings you back to 'V for Vendetta'...
No such things as coincidence.
The 7/7 bombings are hard to dismiss and I really still don't feel like it was at all legit... especially after watching the tunnel video.

new topics

top topics

join