It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Robertson: Snow Is God's Way of Punishing Americans Planning To Drive To Do Something Gay

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It is funny, but the author is a humorist. Even funnier when we have to stop to look to be sure it isn't true.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

That's freakin' hilarious...and gay! LMBO!

I am a Christian and could not disagree more with that statement if I tried. I'm a live and let live kinda gal myself! OMGah! Still laughing! What a crock!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
LOL

I am a Christian and no. I don't think Pat is correct. I also don't think Tinky Winky was gay and trying to convert the children. Neither do I back Westboro's "God hates f___".

There is not enough time nor space to list the many things I shake my head at daily. I tend to worry about how I am living, and stay away from judgements and people who claim to be "God's Mouthpiece".

I am still waiting on the tsunami he predicted...

edit on 13-1-2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I am so glad Pat cleared this one up for us. I wonder what shenanigans God is trying to stop with the flooding Down Under.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Dashing through the snow
Feeling really gay
To do gay things we go
Oh we love sodomy

Why is God so obsessed with what consenting adults do in their bedrooms? Easy, because Robertson and those who think like him are.

edit on 13-1-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

BwahahahahahaRoflcoptorlolerskateshahahahahaha!!!!!One!!!!! That is awesome. You need to make a video stat.

1+ star

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EclecticallyYours

Yeah, I should do the whole Jingle Bells song as a parody perhaps. It's hard to parody the sort of stupid that some religious folks exhibit, like this lady:

Though unintentional your post reminded me to sort out the links in my sig which had been all mixed up

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

My 2 cents....

Matthew 5:45 says....

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Sooo - I would say that if it rains on the just and the unjust then surely it must snow on both the gay and the straight.

In other words, Pat is wrong.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
since this is now in jokes... I will have to add my favourite parody..

sorry, I have a sad sense of humour..
edit on 13/1/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hahahahahahaha
You made my day again Saturn.
Isn't he the guy that said last year that the earthquake in Haiti was a punishment from god,because of the voodoo?

There are clouds in the sky....i think god is going to punish me for replying to your thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join