It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin "blood liable" for President (of Haiti)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Why not just let her lead the Haitians? They will think she is brilliant! She will feel superior!
They won't even care about her birth certificate, or her white skin.
She can say stupid things and it will be accepted.
She could be like King Julian, and teach them how she likes to move it.

I'm sure she can find something to shoot, or take up the spear.

[note]
Perhaps this is not the politically correct way to deal with her, and puns intended, but what can we do to stop stupid people from getting this much publicity? I know you can't "fix" stupid, but why is this person even in the game? I just shake my head and wonder why we humans are SO different.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CHEDwick

First you miss spelled blood libel ........second........what the heck are you even talk about?

What part of her speech wasnt right on the money?

I bet half your ATS flags and stars you didnt even watch the speech she made.......

Im not a big Sarah Palin fan, but her speech was right on the money........

I guess im missing the point of the thread, except for more slander and pot shots........

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The correct way to deal with Sarah Palin is to forget she exists, and stop feeding her attention. The only time I hear about her is from this website, or MSM like CNN.

ATS just takes the bait on everything, leaving the real mysteries in the dust.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Nope I spelled it just like I meant it.
Now you go get in the line behind her..cause you don't get it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
What, pray tell, have you done to lead the world on the right track? (shrugs) She's just another political figure, trying to get a vote. Just like any other side, wether it be jackasses or elephants. One bullies their weight around while the other makes a laughing stock out of everything you believe in.

Gotta love America!

Under the thick of it, they're flesh and blood like you and I. Had you been born in her shoes, her lifestyle, her upbringing, you would fit in quite nicely too. The world might see your words on ATS, but I really dont think you're doing much more than a barely audible wisper in the grande scheme of things. If you have strong views about how the nation should be run, then run for a seat. If I agree with your views, like it's been through out our history, I and other will vote for you. If not, then you would be just another person with a political view as to what's right and wrong in our country .... or the country of others, unfortunatly.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I tell you what, the quality has really gone down.

So many new and shiny members all here for the sole purpose of attacking anyone conservative. I guess it was inevitable.

Some people would say it must be the quality of our schools. Some would say that the genetics has downgraded over the years. Some would say that the culture has been destroyed.

Me, naahhh, there is a large number of people on the planet. A vast number of them will be below the 70 IQ level. We are just seeing the rule of statistics.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

You know what? You are right.

America is already the laughing stock of the world. What more harm can supporting this ignorant hick do?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by CHEDwick

First you miss spelled blood libel ........second........what the heck are you even talk about?

What part of her speech wasnt right on the money?

I bet half your ATS flags and stars you didnt even watch the speech she made.......

Im not a big Sarah Palin fan, but her speech was right on the money........

I guess im missing the point of the thread, except for more slander and pot shots........

MBTM, starred that. You just saved me a lot of typing

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Wow, I really thought I made it clear with the statement "pun intended", that her gaffe was the misuse of the word. Oh well, you want her representing you?

On a serious note, if it were not for "Lame McCain", she would still be waving at Russia.
Unfortunately, this one person is not good for America. I don't understand the following of her, at all.
She speaks poorly, and without intelligence. Her foreign affairs would kill us.
I see nothing of leadership quality in this woman, yet so many followers. Why?
To stand behind this woman in any way, seems like an unintelligent decision, yet people still follow.

I will say that due to her political rhetoric with the targets on her website, (that she quickly removed after the AZ event), the powers decided we should "tone down" the rhetoric. I agree with the tone down. Now in an effort to show bipartisanship and reduce the rhetoric they are considering mixing at the State of the Union. I agree with this also, as our two party system does not work well, or well together at this point in time.
Now do you thank Sarah or John for this?

I don't know if the tone of my posts suit the ATS T's and C's, but it is speech and I am free to speak.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
She's Hot!

Never said I'd vote for her. But hey, that's entertainment!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
So are you bashing Palin, or the people of Haiti?

It's hard to tell.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

It's hard to tell.

Sorry, My bad. I have nothing but pity for the Haitians, and I don't wish them any harm by offering them Sarah as a leader. Not that that would ever happen. It might be a win win situation, you never know.

I don't think Sarah is a bad person either, I just think we, (some of) the people are the problem for supporting her.
Because I think she is stupid, does not mean I have any hate at all for her. No anger at her or her party is in my words.

Let me kind of lay out why I think she would make a horrible leader. I will provide short examples, but will be happy to expand any one of these examples.

1) She is a quitter.
A) Quit the raising of her children for office and fame.
B) Quit as Gov. of Alaska to make more money.

2) She is a liar.
A) Remember the video of her shooting some animal? Remember how she said she did not actually take the kill shot. This does not instill trust.

3) Her public speaking ability is horrible.
A) She makes up words.
B) She does not always form proper sentences when she speaks without prompting.

4) She emphasizes division rather than unity.
A) Just do the research if you can't see this as plain as day.

5) She is closed minded.

6) She does not present herself with a high degree of intellect.
A) Thank you Tina Fey for your fine work on the Sarah.

Now, I can go on and on and on, but I think everyone knows all of the above already.
So why is she even in the game still? The majority of republicans have seen the light the dems saw long ago.
Public approval speaks for itself.

From a conservative stance (which I am not for or against), I can't see why they would want affiliation due to some of my six reasons.

From a gun rights perspective (I would like to see us keep this right), she represents more of a gun freak, with an appeal to gun toting Joe Sixpack. The targets on her website, the reload comments, show a complete lack of responsibility to me.

I actually feel like I am speaking on deaf ears here, so I will just drop it.
If you don't get this, or agree with me is OK with me. I expected to hear a little about what people see in her.
I think everyone could see through her if they would just look.

Hope this clears things up.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHEDwick

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

It's hard to tell.

Sorry, My bad. I have nothing but pity for the Haitians, and I don't wish them any harm by offering them Sarah as a leader. Not that that would ever happen. It might be a win win situation, you never know.

I don't think Sarah is a bad person either, I just think we, (some of) the people are the problem for supporting her.
Because I think she is stupid, does not mean I have any hate at all for her. No anger at her or her party is in my words.

Let me kind of lay out why I think she would make a horrible leader. I will provide short examples, but will be happy to expand any one of these examples.

1) She is a quitter.
A) Quit the raising of her children for office and fame.
B) Quit as Gov. of Alaska to make more money.

2) She is a liar.
A) Remember the video of her shooting some animal? Remember how she said she did not actually take the kill shot. This does not instill trust.

3) Her public speaking ability is horrible.
A) She makes up words.
B) She does not always form proper sentences when she speaks without prompting.

4) She emphasizes division rather than unity.

5) She is closed minded.

6) She does not present herself with a high degree of intellect.
A) Thank you Tina Fey for your fine work on the Sarah.

Now, I can go on and on and on, but I think everyone knows all of the above already.
So why is she even in the game still? The majority of republicans have seen the light the dems saw long ago.
Public approval speaks for itself.

From a conservative stance (which I am not for or against), I can't see why they would want affiliation due to some of my six reasons.

From a gun rights perspective (I would like to see us keep this right), she represents more of a gun freak, with an appeal to gun toting Joe Sixpack. The targets on her website, the reload comments, show a complete lack of responsibility to me.

I actually feel like I am speaking on deaf ears here, so I will just drop it.
If you don't get this, or agree with me is OK with me. I expected to hear a little about what people see in her.
I think everyone could see through her if they would just look.

Hope this clears things up.

Clear as mud.

Which "game" is she in? Shes not running for office, just tweeting, blurbing and raking in the cash.

As soon as the left quits going into a tizzy every time she says something, she will fade away.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
one of the sadest out of context troll threads i have thus seen on ats.
What the hell is your point op

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mhc_70

You don't see her playing games? Ok. No problem. Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
one of the sadest out of context troll threads i have thus seen on ats.
What the hell is your point op

Man, She is an idiot. plain and simple. That's it. Here, I will say it as clear as possible.
"I think Sarah Palin is an idiot" " I don't understand why all people don't see this.
The spelling in the title, references her lack of understanding, of the meaning of the words. The meaning to Jewish people including congresswoman Giffords.

I am starting to think everyone responding can't see that she is a bad thing for America.
I am sorry for you also.

If you think this is trolling, you have no idea.
This is your wake up call, take it or leave it, I could care less.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

reply to post by mhc_70

The only game I see being played is her lining her pockets from the publicity given to her by the lefts continued atempts at painting her a dolt. What you have failed to realise is most people agree with you, its the contempt for the demonizing of a public figure, based on nothing more than a differences of opinion, that is going over your head.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mhc_70

reply to post by mhc_70

The only game I see being played is her lining her pockets from the publicity given to her by the lefts continued atempts at painting her a dolt. What you have failed to realise is most people agree with you, its the contempt for the demonizing of a public figure, based on nothing more than a differences of opinion, that is going over your head.

Please Mr. Insightful, show me one example of how I demonized her. When you cant do that, why don't you correct yourself.
I think you can find some fine video examples on the Internet, of her demons being removed at a church.

You brought it up, and I'm just as clear as day while you like to put a little twist on it.
I am not left or right BTW.

And thanks so much for your contribution!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

*Oh well, you want her representing you?

*she would still be waving at Russia.
*She speaks poorly, and without intelligence. Her foreign affairs would kill us.
*To stand behind this woman in any way, seems like an unintelligent decision, yet people still follow.

I don't know if the tone of my posts suit the ATS T's and C's, but it is speech and I am free to speak.

Please provide detailed examples of these opinionated statements.

I do not want her as President but she is a zillion times more qualified then our current one...she sure does speak a lot of truth IMO...and many do not want the truth...

Again, I have seen absolutely NOTHING that shows anything you have claimed.

Waiting.......

[ETA...I see your list above.
yeah.... ]

This thread is pointless....basically just a soapbox to spew hatred towards a woman because it is the "in thing" to do. Moving on from this....

(ps....free speech is not a rule around here. T&C is. may want to take note of that)
edit on January 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
I tell you what, the quality has really gone down.

So many new and shiny members all here for the sole purpose of attacking anyone conservative. I guess it was inevitable.

Some people would say it must be the quality of our schools. Some would say that the genetics has downgraded over the years. Some would say that the culture has been destroyed.

Me, naahhh, there is a large number of people on the planet. A vast number of them will be below the 70 IQ level. We are just seeing the rule of statistics.

For a guy who claims to dislike neocons, corporations and the GOP - someone sure acts like a faithful body guard.

I'm not GOP - I just think that way

It is true, y'all keep picking presidential types with I.Qs below 70.

Like your current post Bush apologist mantra as of late, I hate government unless I like them

You were a straight Republican (neocon) all along or what? I am disappointed

If you like endless platitudes and also think yo-yos are magick Palin's your gal!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join