It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Loughner postings paint disturbing picture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
From the article:

NASA has never flown a manned space shuttle mission. There was no Mars rover. People can make their own currency. From February 2009 through September 2010, someone using the name "Erad3" made these and a series of other assertions -- unusual at best, disturbed at worst -- on the website abovetopsecret.com.

Now, is it odd that I didn't find any of those first sentences as "unusual" as the writer at CNN did?!

I don't think that I'm disturbed because I like to come here and read fringe stuff. Most importantly, ATS gets all news out before the mainstream media.

I like ATS and I like coming here, but this shooting has given me reason (for the first time I might add) to fear internet censorship.

I've read a few articles now that have made some pretty ridiculous connections. This article itself is completely unnecessary and just plain overkill, which is why I am beginning to question the motives behind them.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

Nasa had never flown any shuttle mission.- from Erad3
The Concorde never flew before.- from a granny who never sat on Concorde before.

1.) Compare both statements. Unsual beliefs perhaps, but disturbing????

There was no mars rover - from Erad3
There was no 8 track cassette deck - from a kid who had grown up with walkman and mp3s

2.) Compare both statements - Unsual beliefs perhaps, but disturbing????

People make their own currency - from Erad3
People barter commodities and services - from a farmer who is trying alternative method of trade/services exchange.

3.) Compare both statements - Unsual beliefs perhaps, but disturbing?????

So what's with the article's writer agenda over innocous statements, termed and stretching them flimsily as disturbing?
In the end, I wonder who is more disturbing....the writer of the article or Erad3?
edit on 13-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i look at it like this... the more attention ATS gets from the media, the more people will come here to check it out, and that means more people will get exposed to subjects that will open their eyes and make them think.... so i see a positive side to it. Thats just my opinion.

<< 1   >>

join