It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Loughner postings paint disturbing picture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

AboveTopSecret on CNN with Erad3(Jared Loughner) posts.

www.cnn.com

From February 2009 through September 2010, someone using the name "Erad3" made these and a series of other assertions -- unusual at best, disturbed at worst -- on the website abovetopsecret.com.

Erad3, according to site co-owner Mark Allin, was almost certainly Jared Lee Loughner, the 22-year-old man accused of killing six people and injuring 14 others last weekend, including U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Arizona.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Changed title to actual article title. Please use original title when submitting articles in the B.A.N. forum.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Yep I knew news media would eventually pick up on this. It is crazy I think but hey; it shows at least that the good members here on AboveTopSecret were at least trying to help the guy by referring him to medical treatment. Now that the news media sees this they will see that people did see a problem with the guy and they will see that early signs of someone going mentally ill can be caught and people can help these people, hopefully that is. But at least we spotted it!

Great work ATS members!!!

www.cnn.com

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueAlien

Well, now that the cat is as out of the bag as it is going to get... my recommendation to the ATS community at large? Dose up, pour a stiff drink, strap a pillow to your butt, and get ready for a few days of rubberneckers and cyber tourists... We are in for a bumpy, bumpy ride!

S&F OP! Though I was really hoping the MSM would drop the ball on this one.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Looks like we've survived yet another MSM mention. I'm still surprised, but it seems the MSM is actually making us look kinda cool. Maybe they like us after all...

Thanks, CNN

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
When the dust dies down, emotions spent, more will be looking into logic, espacially lawyers. May Mark Allin be prepared for what is to come, and the real Erad3 does not come along here and reveal himself, otherwise, the lawyers will sue for incriminating or incitation of bias against the defendant.

As far as I know, Erad3's posts were removed and the poster, whomever he is, was banned. No one else in the management claimed Erad3 was Jared. Only some members here, but they were only excercising their freedom of expression and speech - speculations at best.
edit on 13-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Well, I've been saying it for years.

ATS will be a household name...

Just wasn't seeing it in this kind if light.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
When the dusts die downs, emotions spent, more will be looking into logic, espacially lawyers. May Mark Allin be prepared for what is to come, and the real Erad3 does not come along here and reveal himself, otherwise, the lawyers will sue for incriminating or incitation of bias against the defendant.

As far as I know, Erad3's posts were removed and the poster, whomever he is, was banned. No one else in the management claimed Erad3 was Jared. Only some members here, but they were only excercising their freedom of expression and speech - speculations at best.

Too many things add up though...

Same exact posts as seen on his Myspace and YouTube, including references and writing style
Tuscan Arizona IP Address
Poster Erad3 leaves the day of the shooting and never comes back to the website.

Even if there are 6billion people in this world, the odds of it happening to precise like it did with this Erad3 character and Loughners personality where it matched up like that, are nailed right on the spot.

link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
As far as I know, Erad3's posts were removed and the poster, whomever he is, was banned.

His posts are still up last I checked.

No one else in the management claimed Erad3 was Jared. Only some members here, but they were only excercising their freedom of expression and speech

Mark and Bill have both stated with high levels of certainty (but acknowledging some slight fallibility) that they think it was Jared.

speculation at best

Keep in mind, there is a magical, 'cosmic' land behind the scenes of ATS that allows Mark and Bill to see your IP address and all kinds of other pertinent information. Don't think for a second that what you see is all they can see. These guys wouldn't state publicly that they think it was Jared unless they were really convinced of the idea.

edit on 13-1-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by TheBlueAlien

Yep I knew news media would eventually pick up on this. It is crazy I think but hey; it shows at least that the good members here on AboveTopSecret were at least trying to help the guy by referring him to medical treatment. Now that the news media sees this they will see that people did see a problem with the guy and they will see that early signs of someone going mentally ill can be caught and people can help these people, hopefully that is. But at least we spotted it!

www.cnn.com

Just a darn shame the authorities that were ALSO advised of his mental state by his teachers etc did absolutely NOTHING..
Just let a noted unstable young man walk in and buy a gun...

I just question all the loss of freedom and cost of agencies when something like this happens..

If fingers need pointing it's nat at ATS but at these Government agengies that again had ALL the info to do something before this happend..

End rant..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I Call for a Site Freeze. No More New Accounts.
The Masses are Going to be over Running ATS And then Where Will We Go?
Where will our knowledge Be released CNN!? Ha!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by TheBlueAlien

www.cnn.com

Just a darn shame the authorities that were ALSO advised of his mental state by his teachers etc did absolutely NOTHING..
Just let a noted unstable young man walk in and buy a gun...

I just question all the loss of freedom and cost of agencies when something like this happens..

If fingers need pointing it's nat at ATS but at these Government agengies that again had ALL the info to do something before this happend..

End rant..

Well see the problem with that is I can't just pick someone out of the crowd and tell authorities that he is insane and threatened to blow something up, and actually expect the police to lock this person up for the rest of his/her life because of something I said. If that ever happened then we would really have problems in this country. When it boils down to it, you cannot predict someone doing what he did, when it is going to happen it will happen and there is nothing anyone can do about it; sadly stated!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
"None of Erad3's postings mentions Giffords or a desire for violence, unlike language used in documents found in Loughner's residence"
strange, the msm has been playing it up like he was obsessed with the congress women since like 07.. but, yet in all his post on here not a single mention of her? how bout on youtube?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Maybe it was him, maybe it wasn't. The only thing we can be 100% certain of is - if TPTB wanted to create an ATS account and a Youtube account for a person and make them sound like a complete psycho... They could.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Above Top Secret.com has broken a few stories of it's own, either by members or by staff. We have brought light to issues that don't usually get a mention on the evening news. I was just hoping that would get us more attention than the actions of a severely disturbed individual.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueAlien

Well see the problem with that is I can't just pick someone out of the crowd and tell authorities that he is insane and threatened to blow something up, and actually expect the police to lock this person up for the rest of his/her life because of something I said. If that ever happened then we would really have problems in this country. When it boils down to it, you cannot predict someone doing what he did, when it is going to happen it will happen and there is nothing anyone can do about it; sadly stated!

A bit different..Now look what they are doing...

Sheriff's Department and community-college officials in Pima County are refusing to release a wide range of public documents about the man charged in Saturday's shooting rampage that left six dead and more than a dozen wounded.

The Pima County Sheriff's Department and Pima Community College have declined to release documents that could shed light on run-ins they had with 22-year-old Jared Loughner in the months prior to the shooting.

www.azcentral.com...

Again, why are we paying for all the new security, spying, profiling and loss of privacy if events like this are allowed to occur.??
And then they merely hide the facts..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

The sheriff is just trying to cover his butt. He made some stupid, irresponsible comments at the beginning of this before any facts were known. He's been an LE official for a long time he KNOWS better. He knew better at that podium, and he knew better in subsequent interviews regarding those comments.

WHY did he make these comments? Did he think they would deflect away from the fact the his department either dropped the ball, or purposefully turned a blind eye?

Perhaps there is conspiracy in this case, and it could be at the sheriff's office.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Woah woah hold up.. one person replying to him mentioned you will be banned again and they say it as if they are seeing through his writing style that it is the same person as another poster.
Did he have another account here before? If so what was his first account here? Are the posts from it still available?

edit on 13-1-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This is not the kind of publicity ATS needs. Check out the comment from a user jlm88 on the cnn site.

Isn't this the 2 or 3rd person from this site that went out and killed or tried to kill someone? I remember few years ago there was a nutcase from that site that made the news.

Get ready to be infiltrated by government agents looking for the next Jared.

Or worse, The next Jared that wants to make his mark.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Well get your best wares out...

Polish off old idea and purty em up....

wes gonna have guest....

We all know that eventually this was gonna happen..... ( that msm would cover ATS )

I suggest you each take the time to write one really great thread...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

It is not uncommon for members of this site to accuse members with strange posting habits/ideas of being returned banned members. There is nothing to suggest that this particular accusation was more than an assumption on the part of the accuser.

Hope that helps...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join